[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why after taking on numerous financial risks, making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Tell me why after taking on numerous financial risks, making major sacrifices in my social and personal life, putting in thousands of hours of work and all-nighters, and providing jobs and healthcare to my employees, that I should ever pay any more than 25% tax on the income I generated providing value to citizens.
>>
Nobody
>>
You're just not thinking about the social aspects of it anon. It's you duty to be your brothers keeper especially in his time of neet. We all have to band together and fight this greedy industrialist mindset desu.
>>
>>115119921

Because the agreement spelled out in our government says nothing about prohibiting the looters and moo ch ers from voting away the riches of the productive class.
>>
>>115119921
you shouldnt pay any income tax you fucking idiot. America died in 1913.
>>
>>115119921
What if you could pay taxes which would end up saving you money as opposed to spending the money privately or in any other way?
>>
>>115119921
>t I should ever pay any more than 25% tax on the income
Why the arbitrary number????
>>
>>115119921
Because once earnings pass a certain high threshold they are no longer indicative of nor resultant from your personal contributions.
>>
>>115122611

It's the limit on what I would personally pay in taxes, before packing up and taking my shit to another country.
>>
>>115123512
In other words, past that threshold, the income you think you generated was not in fact generated by you.
>>
>>115123512
Says who? Who determines how much is "too much" for someone to earn, and who deserves the credit for the earnings above that amount, if not the creators? Why is the millionth product sold any different from the first, fundamentally?
>>
>>115123829

The same people who make other political decisions and laws. The people decide tax brackets, via elected representatives. No one decides that any amount is "too much" for a person to earn. Nor is the situation defined by a number of products sold. You are being obtuse. You aren't intelligent or educated enough to partake in these sorts of conversations.
>>
>>115124699

You sound like a member of the meek pseudo-intellectual class, always trying to find ways to pull power and money away from the productive class, the people actually producing value in the world, instead of writing scholarly books about the psychology of incest in primates and wondering why their grant isn't getting funded from funds stolen from people like me.
>>
because being too big is not good for society
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.