[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writing A Book About /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: V for Vendetta.jpg (94KB, 1000x671px) Image search: [Google]
V for Vendetta.jpg
94KB, 1000x671px
I'm writing an allegorical novel about 4chan /pol/ and I'd like to hear your opinion. So far everything I have is a fictional novel and nothing more than an allegory for /pol/ values and the "redpill". Enjoy

So it takes place 700 years in the future. It's a one world government run by a technocracy. Everything is fine and dandy with robots doing all the work and everyone has a universal basic income of about $500, 000 a year with no inflation. One problem though, human waste. Fecal matter is everywhere due to overpopulation. As a solution to this problem the society rounds up any criminals, ex-convicts, rebels, protesters, anyone the gov doesn't like and installs a chip into their brain that controls their brain. This will control their mind to FORCE them to constantly eat fecal matter until they die to get rid of it. Since you only poop about 1/3 of what you eat this will quickly reduce the amount of fecal matter. Don't get me wrong, these poor people find it just as disgusting as you and are probably wishing they were dead but the chip controls the moter complex of the brain (movement center) which forces them to do the actions of eating poop. One man has a botched operation and it doesn't work on him. He has to pretend like it is controlling him before making his escape so he can shut off the computer grid. This is a reference to the "redpill" the one man who it doesn't affect. The eating poop is an allegory to materialistic life of Americans which is working to pay off debt which was created out of nothing.
>>
>>115119870
>I ain't reading all that shit
fuck off
>>
>>115120085
Enjoy your ban then. That wasn't a constructive post.
>>
>>115120129
>Enjoy your ban then
ahhhh shit
>>
Sounds like a shit novel.
>>
>>115120269
Nice one man. But I think it will be good since it really gets you thinking about the redpill and "am i really a shit eating slave?"
>>
>>115119870
>only poop 1/3 of what you eat

ladies and gentlemen, I give you American common core education
>>
>>115120598
>thinking you shit out 100% of what you eat
>not realizing that if you did that the whole concept of eating would be pointless
You are proof American education is garbage. You would be a great argument for Trump to reppeal common core.
>>
>>115119870
Shit is quite easy to get rid off. You can more or less just spread it over a field. Maybe find other issues.
>>
>>115119870
Day of the Rake soon
>>
>>115120813
Well this movie is kind of like Brave New World. Technically it makes NO sense at all, just like brave new world's society made no sense at all. However it's an allegorical reference to how we live and it just needs a very basic explanation.
>>
>>115120707
dude I'm not american

And only a small percentage of food is actually absorbed, especially for something like human shit which has already had almost all the nutrients absorbed.

I would say that water excluded, almost 100% of the shit will be excreted again. All you are doing is having the government implement a very visible, very expensive and very useless ((("solution"))) to a problem which should never have occurred in the first place, unless as a result of said government's actions.

Fuck off back to canada and live out your shit eating cuck fantasies. there is no such thing as a redpilled canacuck.
>>
>>115121387
No retard. Most food gets turned into skin, blood, brain material, muscle. It's fact. This book will be published and you won't be able to do anything about it.
>>
>>115121729
the only things you absorb are carbohydrates, lipids and proteins.

If you eat a banana for example, lets say it weighs 100 grams. you will be able to adsorb all the short chain sugars, lipids, and crackable polypeptides, which will probably not add up to more than a couple of grams.

the vast majority of the solid mass of most foods is not absorbed. The only reason it appears you sbsorbed the majority of the bana is because most foods are mostly water, which is easily absorbed.

A steak would have a much higher percentage of protein which could be absorbed, but it would also have a more extensive matrix which can not easily be broken down and be absorbed. It would also have a lower proportion of water to be absorbed.

because all the water in shit has already been reasonably absorbed by the large intestine of the original eater, it would be fairly dehydrated as food goes, resulting in a loss of maybe ten percent of mass by absorption, which would likely be made up by lowered absorption of water to allow easier passage of the stool. you absorb anywhere from 10-90 percent of nutrients in food, so the absorbed mass will only be half of the original.

so because ileal absorption will be negligible, and water absorption would be both smaller than original and largely offset, you are looking at only a 10-20 percent reduction in volume, and only a 1 percent decrease in excreted molecular components, with a decreasing trend for each consumption.

No publisher will ever buy your manuscript, enjoy being that failed attention whore who "published a book", but now they're in debt because they had to pay a publishing house to self-publish their ego stroking crock of shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.