[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE NEED POPULATION CONTROL NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1479645391971.jpg (41KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1479645391971.jpg
41KB, 303x566px
But it must be voluntary. For example africans that already have a child but want food aid must have their tubes tied for that AID.

The population increase in Africa is a huge problem.
>>
>>115118690
agreed, there should be a population control max 2 kids
>>
>>115118690
>Must be voluntary
>You starve if you don't
>See you volunteered!
EUSSR understanding of volunteer I see
>>
If we stop sending food they can't have another kid unless they eat the ones they already have.

Quite Sensible if you ask me.
>>
>>115118898
1 nigger policy. 2 is too many
>>
>>115118690
>The population increase in Africa is a huge problem.
As long as they are contained in Africa it literally nothing
>>
>>115118690
Look af UN population modelling- most of the world will have a stagnant population over the next 50 year except Africa because they have over 5 kids on average. If the world economy crashed with no survivors, we wouldn't be able to send aid and prop up their birth rate
>>
>>115118690
whenever i see pic related i wonder if its suppose to be jizz or piss. which is it?
>>
>>115118690
Bruh this happened 40 years ago. In the 1970s there were big movements dealing with Overpopulation, and they explained all this shit to the people, and guess what? The people didn't fucking listen.

This is important because it explains everything the elites are doing today: Deliberately crashing the world in order to remove at least 1/2 the population so that the rest can be more easily managed. Of course all this shit is a bad idea. Of course this is not making life better. The elites know that, they aren't trying to fucking help you, they're trying to cull the human race because we can't cooperate and act rationally.

>yfw the elites are forced to genocide the human race, heroically, because you fucking people can't just listen and cooperate in a sensible way.
>>
>>115119577

they are flooding into europe
>>
>>115119793
Might be piss. It's also possible that he just washed his hands at a shitty low sink, but the way the splash looks makes it unlikely
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.