[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU parliament live feed will now cut off "racists"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: Suicide.jpg (61KB, 640x570px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.jpg
61KB, 640x570px
It's all downhill from here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx6w36J0lik&ab_channel=BennyLabamba
>>
>>115111069
Here it comes. This is how true totalitarianism starts! I guess you could say that it's already here.

Some may have thought we were larping before about the EU being authoritarian, but no. We could see the writing on the wall a thousand miles away. It was very obvious.

Hopefully you all hurry up and trigger Article 50 and get your asses out of there ASAP.

I believe that within 10 years, possibly shorter than 5, we're going to see another European war. This time it will probably be more of a civil war with citizens taking up arms.
>>
>>115111069

RIP Korwin
>>
>>115111069
This is good. Fascists are bad.
>>
>>115114591
Kill yourself you fucking low test beta swedecuck
>>
>>115113716
Luckily our cuckservative PM will go through with a proper Brexit. Hopefully the whole thing will come crumbling down if Le Pen, Wilders and those populists in Italy win the next elections. Polls in Germany aren't looking good though. Could be wrong, who knows.
>>
>>115114591
Who decides what is fascism? And who has a right to ban dissenting opinions? I think the EU leaders are all traitorous globalists who ought to be executed, but I still defend their freedom to speak and sprea their BS.
>>
>>115114656
>>115114773
See? Fascism and threats go hand in hand. Just like ISIS. Fascists are literally like ISIS. Same color, too.
>>
File: nd.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
nd.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>115111069
arent really worried about that when i already know which direction they take to begin with, this might scare average normal person.

we can go around this so easy, and the EU will be dismantled
>>
>>115111069
and you know, if the racist comments would help the EU, they would not be banning them
>>
>>115115496
What threat did I make? I said "I think", I gave my opinion, I didn't make any threats. You still haven't produced a coherent argument against freedom of speech. And you do realise that if these EU libtards get their way 4chan and similar anonymous sites will be taken down.
>>
>>115116371
It's OK. Never liked 4chan anyway. It's an FBI informant hub anyways just like reddit. Also hate speech is not free speech. All fascists need to into prison for the good of the world.
>>
File: 1487207552927.png (137KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487207552927.png
137KB, 780x800px
>>115117030
T. Communist Cunt
>>
>>115117030
Did anyone ask if you personally liked 4chan? I guess you don't care about freedom of speech then, and only support the govt sponsored narrative. Enjoy your life as a sheep whilst "refugees" trash your towns and rape your women.
>>
>>115117030
>free speech
yes it is you dumb fuck, all speech with the exceptions of slander and death, rape, criminal threats qualify as free speech. "Hate speech" can be defined however a libtard wants to define it.
>>
>>115117257
I wish they would. Democrats would be reduced to a regional party.
>>
>>115117257
>e-evryone i dont agree with is a commie
Fascism manlets need to BTFO
>>
File: 1486601625176.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486601625176.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>115117674
>freedumb of speech meme
>in a world of internet government surveillance and FISA-courts
Are you high or just stupid? If you honestly believe you have free speech you're probably still in High School. When you grow up you'll learn the real truth, real freedom of expression is a very stupid thing to allow for even a non-fascist government and if you believe the American gov, let alone the EU, ever allowed you to speak your mind then you're either a high schools dumbshit or an agent.

>>115117788
You literally live in a country where it's illegal to own a knife. You don't have free speech. It's a tool so they can dox you in the future and use it against you good goy.
>>
File: Times Up.jpg (15KB, 480x282px) Image search: [Google]
Times Up.jpg
15KB, 480x282px
>>115118391
>you don't have freedom of speech because you can't carry around kitchen knives and stab people
Thanks for educating me. I'm aware we don't have complete freedom of speech, I completely disagree it's a bad thing, I'm arguing against limiting freedom of speech, I never suggested we had full freedom of speech. Stop strawmanning.
>>
File: 1485318267301.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1485318267301.png
233KB, 568x590px
Have we started the fire?
>>
>>115118902
If you dont have full freedom of speech it is already limited. Why even give a fuck then?

Do you honestly, deep down, believe they would allow you to freely speak your mind and organize against them without them at least eavesdropping? Would You allow that if you ran shit? No. You wouldn't because it's fucking retarded and threatening.

The nr1 rule of security policies is not to trust anyone, not even your own population. That's why they will never stop "adjusting" these rules. Even Trump would and will if he can, he's no different just cause you might share a political ideology with the man. Politicians only care about consolidating power they'll put on any color clothes only if they can continue working for nothing and make money from it.

Say what you want but don't critize, goyim. They own us, just play nice. This battle has been fought before and they all lost.
>>
File: Liberty or death.jpg (9KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Liberty or death.jpg
9KB, 300x200px
>>115120196
>If you dont have full freedom of speech it is already limited. Why even give a fuck then?
So they don't limit it even further. Is this even a serious question? Are you a shill or a cuckolded pessimist?
>Do you honestly, deep down, believe they would allow you to freely speak your mind and organize against them without them at least eavesdropping?
Of course not. i'm not stupid, I live in the most survailanced city in the UK, possibly the world.
>he nr1 rule of security policies is not to trust anyone, not even your own population
Well this is how autharitarian govt's run.

>Say what you want but don't critize, goyim
My problem is that whilst right wingers can't criticise, the far left actively spouts bullshit. A double standard is at play which can only be fixed not by limiting the freedom of speech of the far left, but rather giving everyone freedom of speech. Sure, the govt is surverying and spying on us, but it's a step in the right direction.
>>
And as we know racist is just whoever doesn't agree 100 percent with the anti-white, anti-European agenda
>>
File: WW1.jpg (353KB, 1123x800px) Image search: [Google]
WW1.jpg
353KB, 1123x800px
NIGE, IVAN

THE BANDS GETTING BACK TOGETHER BUT THIS TIME WE HAVE THE NIPS
>>
>>115121193
nice pic, what part of France is it from?
>>
File: 1488540727880.jpg (105KB, 695x652px) Image search: [Google]
1488540727880.jpg
105KB, 695x652px
>>115111069
>what we shouldn't do is give sucker to those who spread hate speech, hate messages: demonizing particular races or religions.

So we can't criticize islam, expose it for what it is, and show the cancerous effect it has on the world?

Europe is going full authoritarian. I want to go home pls.
>>
*********** serious question time *************

if we changed to rules to allow mass immigration provided ONLY women < 30 could come, would you support it?

i would
>>
>>115117030
either all speech is free speech or none of it is. otherwise it's"limited speech". And free speech is important because anything can be something that needs yo be said at some specific circumstance.

If this were two years ago Id just presume you were a troll, but this series of events we've seen has shown that any event or ideology can occur anywhere.
>>
If the truth is racist or offensive, would you rather I told you a lie.
>>
>>115121751
>sucker
Succor, toothpaste.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.