[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cuckery associated with blonde hair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: images (10).jpg (31KB, 528x279px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
31KB, 528x279px
I can't help but notice the most cucked people on earth are the most blonde people too
>>
>>115110980
It's culture Hue. They have forgotten what actual bad situations look like and have unironically bought the "let's all sit around the fire and sing together".

Even suggesting that European civilization and mindset are largely unique in large numbers to Europe is insane to them (trust me, I tried it). They legitimately, especially the younger people, don't care if their ethnic makeup of their country changes to African or Pakistani or w/e else. They are ok with it, because otherwise it might mean that one of their friends would have to be deported (I do not support the idea of killing people).

They are too far gone. When they wake up they will be a small mixed bastardized minority. It is a shame really. They carried the spirit of the West when Greece and Rome fell. Now they are abandoning it for this suicidal run to the cliff.
>>
>>115111505
But why are blondes more afflicted?
>>
>>115110980
I hope you're not assuming people with Blond hair and those with mud scalps are the same species.
>>
>>115110980
No, it's protestantism
>>
>>115113113
Then why is NY cucked but not texas?
>>
>>115111505
pretty much this. everythings been good for too long and we have been fed alot of propaganda in that time
>>
File: 1431121363168.jpg (509KB, 800x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1431121363168.jpg
509KB, 800x1064px
Here's how it works: the people in your chart are the most successful in the history of the world. They then feel guilty about it. They then let dusky savages run amok in their countries to atone for their white imperial sins.
>>
File: fae.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
>>115110980
> Spain one of the least colored hair people

>still one of the biggest cucks in Europe

I guess it isn't haircolor lads
>>
>>115112877
Blondes make the best countries with the highest standards of living, therefore there is more to milk in those countries.
>>
It's pathological altruism that was necessary to survive in ancient times in the cold North. Now that food is plentiful and globalism is a thing, they are easy to take advantage of. Stockholm Syndrome is Swedish for a reason. And Protestantism is cucked because altruistic people created it. Culture and religious interpretation is a product of the people. Scandis and Germanics are cucked on a genetic level, it transcends geography. There is a reason Minnesota is importing Somalis at an unprecedented level.
>>
>>115113860
The Baltics and Finland disprove that, it is correlation not causation. The Scandinavian genes itself are the issue, unfortunately.
>>
>>115112877
Blonde people are just more naive than regular folk. They have those big blue trusting eyes and deliciously pale skin that basically asks to be abused.
They also have an innate sense of superiority that has literally no basis in reality which makes them believe that they are in control despite everything pointing towards the opposite.

When you add to this the fact that their neighbour breeds literally couldn't care less if they dropped off the face of the earth due to their traits it's not looking promising for the blonde haired, blue eyed.
>Light brown hair, light brown eyes: Communal folk who disdain those who don't fit in.
>Green eyed: Trustworthy folk but only if you also have green eyes. Otherwise likely to sell you while you count the money.
>Blonde haired, blue eyes: Can't socialize their way out of a paper bag. 2m is considered personal space even when waiting for the bus. Trust people to the point of fault.
I would be surprised they have survived as long as they have if not for the fact that these three breeds are military and scientific legends. Turns out pacifism was the true cause of blonde decline.
>>
>>115114162
Wait what?
>>
>>115114717
It seems that our American friend thinks that Finland has a significant amount of native blondes.
>>
>>115110980
Do you believe in all maps and images you find on internet to be fully accurate?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.