[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The weak should fear the strong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: american_coalburner.jpg (20KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
american_coalburner.jpg
20KB, 400x200px
>American white (?) girl in a relationship with a black bull
>Black male gets bored of ficki-ficki the white bitch and decides to avenge his ancestors for the hundreds of years of slavery
>He takes her girlfriend's cracker ass to his female black friends and they beat her, tie her up, cut her hair and write their first names on her forehead
>Now the bitch is scared of even leaving home

AH... Life is good, muthafucka. Pic and video related (it only lasts 1 minute)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o06wml8OIoU
>>
File: coalburner2.jpg (18KB, 292x245px) Image search: [Google]
coalburner2.jpg
18KB, 292x245px
Cracker bitch tells that now she has to sleep at her mother's side. Pic and video related (it only lasts 2 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDnfi9jIwMI
>>
Burn the coal, pay the toll kek

No sympathy for race mixers desu
>>
toll paid in full. life is good my man.
>>
>>115109362

>post it on fb

How can niggers be that fucking stupid
>>
ENRICHED
>>
File: burn_coal_pay_toll.jpg (48KB, 475x525px) Image search: [Google]
burn_coal_pay_toll.jpg
48KB, 475x525px
>>115109362
>>
I always just assume the coal burner is a complete fucking whore and this how nigger react when she cucks him.
>>
SLLIIIIIIIIDE IIIIIT
>>
>>115110188
Makes sense desu. I guess that's why women would rather cuck whites.
>>
that's one way to red pill whores out of coal burning. thanks nogs.
>>
>>115109532
Notice how they didnt mention ONCE that the attackers were all blacks, or even show them.
>>
>>115109362
Burn the coal.
>>
I never thought I'd be glad to see Chilean Rape Spammer, but hey, I don't believe this guy ever worked for Kin Shan Share Blue.
>>
>>115109362

Not a fucking drop of sympathy from me.

You burned the coal, and you paid the toll.
>>
>>115109362
Yo, bump
>>
Any real video of it? Toll paid and not even mad if true.
>>
>>115109362
>>115109532
>/pol/-tier response:
Filthy cracker shouldn't have been out stealing people's cars. Criminal got what she deserved. No sympathy for her. I wish they would have killed her too, we both agree on that.

>>115110757
And they don't mention when the attacker is white either in interracial crimes. You usually find out the race of the attacker via pictures.
>>
BURN COAL PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL PAY TOLL
BURN COAL PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL PAY TOLL
BURN COAL PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL PAY TOLL
BURN COAL PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL PAY TOLL
BURN COAL PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL PAY TOLL
BURN COAL PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL PAY TOLL
BURN COAL PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL PAY TOLL
>>
>>115110076
Once you go black, you go feral
>>
>>115113405
Watch your mouth, smoothskin
>>
>>115109362
>>115109532
Argie in disguise
>>
>>115110076
ayy lmao
>>
>>115109362
this is very old and this thread has been made many times, pls provide fresh content in the future
>>
>>115110076

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2534577/Mother-two-face-transplant-ex-husband-doused-detergent-new-love-says-shes-forgiven-attacker.html

The chick on the left is not the victim and she also forgave him.
>>
File: 1443239754210.jpg (18KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1443239754210.jpg
18KB, 250x239px
COAL
O
A
L

TOLL
O
L
L
>>
>>115113565
Shut up nigger
>>
>>115109362
>>115109532
>>115113057
Actual human non-racist non-psychopath tier response:

That's awful and the attackers deserve to be pummeled. She may have stolen the car and she should be held accountable if she did, but they didn't need to respond with all that. /pol/faggots and their "burn coal deserved" shit only shows how deeply faggoty they really are.
>>
I've only got one word
TOP KEK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
>>
America seems to have an under class of blacks that are just such horrid beings.
>>
I could not be more delighted.
Every white woman should see this.
>>
Toll Status: Paid
>>
>>115118151
That's most blacks anywhere blacks are. Blacks are horrid beings
>>
>>115115004
>actual human response
>grand theft auto isn't a crime, coal-burner doesn't deserve punishment
>>
>>115109362

BCPT
C
P
T
>>
>>115111007
That toll has yet to be paid.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.