[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World vs US military spending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

How can this possibly be rational?
>>
Our economy is way bigger and its proportional?
>>
>>115108491
Yeah, the whole world is trying to live in peace, work on it's economy, improve life quality, while US just keeps building an army.

Oh man, I'm sure if we just build a bigger army and have thousands of nukes around we won't eventually have a WW3 and are responsible for the whole death of the humankind.

Rational, man.
>>
>>115108623
It's not though. As percentage of GDP, we still way out do everyone else.
>>
>>115108837
By how much?
>>
>>115108491
Because we have to protect ourselves from a lot of countries.
>>
>>115108491
That chart is fucked up. It's clearly in USD so naturally we spend more. If it were talking about Yen then China would be the largest.

Retards.
>>
They have to pay up for all the Eurotash that dont pay 2%
>>
File: 20150625_Defense_GDP_Fo1.jpg (164KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
20150625_Defense_GDP_Fo1.jpg
164KB, 960x684px
>>115108837

no we don't, stop pulling shit out of your ass
>>
>>115108837
This is a lie. We are not max per gdp
>>
>>115108623

>proportional

In nominal terms, your economy is 1.6 times that of China, while your military spending is more than 4 times that of China
>>
The US is the psychological and economic seige engine of the global elite. That's the rationale
>>
>>115108491
Because Pax Americana, Geopolitics, Foreign entanglements, necessary expenditures to keep relative peace and secure oil interests and contracts, etc., massive research that goes along with keeping all of that stuff as is. Any world peacekeeper is going to spend an inordinate amount on defense relative to anybody else. Check out the Petrodollar and Geopolitics and a lot of this stuff will make more sense, most of the spending on the military is basically necessary to keep things the way they are and to maintain the current US interests and world order intact the way it is.
>>
>>115108491
if you want to be the topdog you need a big stick
>>
File: 1481925523084s.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1481925523084s.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
It's not rational. If I'm going to piss off the whole world, I'm going to need an even bigger military..
>>
>>115108491
if you want to be the top cock you need a big dick
>>
>>115108491

How else will the Jews maintain their empire?
>>
>>115108491
Roman tactics
Be bigger than your two biggest enemies combined. That way, if they group up to attack your ass you can crush them to dust.
Let this be a stark reminder that the US of A is THE world superpower, and as long as China/ NKorea/ Whoeverthefuckelse doesn't play dirty and use nukes, the USA has a resounding advantage in all conventional war scenarios. Western values are cemented as long as that spending figure stays high. It would be a shame if a (((merchant))) were to slightly edit those values though-wouldn't it?
>>
>>115108491
What is the most powerful country in the world? I wonder why....
>>
>>115108491
its not

fuck paying for NATO and protecting tons of other countries
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.