[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You women deserve Islam, you deserve everything coming to you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

If the West had war with Islam would you fight?

As a white man seeing this video and pic related. I actually wont. All the women that get raped by shitskins voted for it.

Ever heard the say "you never know what you had until it's gone?" Well the West attacked white men.

This white man refuses to fight for those who not only caused it in the first place but also encouraged it to get to this point.

Good luck you dumb bitches hope you enjoy Sharia Law. I refuse to fight for you when Sharia benefits Patriarchy, they value men.

In fact I would join Islam and push for Sharia just to spit you.

You deserve what's coming. I will only fight if your rights to vote is taken away from you and you go back to nurturing the family home where you belong.

Get wrecked sluts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA
>>
File: 1486260458070.jpg (145KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486260458070.jpg
145KB, 600x800px
>>115102970
Bitches will rue the day they sided with actual oppression over civilized western men because muh feelz. I for one will laugh at their pleas for help when actual rape culture emerges and women are actually being abused. Guess what bitches? You made your bed. Get cozy.

#ForeverCunt
>>
>>115105692
ain't you got a Mother?
Don't disrespect women, even if they deserve it.
Beta faggots
>>
>>115102970
>In fact I would join Islam and push for Sharia just to spit you.
Slow down there abdul
>>
>>115107338
Here comes the nu-males. You damn beta male are the biggest traitors. You'll be first in line on the day of the rope.
>>
>>115102970
are there any women on pol?
>>
>>115102970
>you women
>implying there are any women reading this on /pol/
fuck off ahmed
>>
Islam is the most homosexual religion on the planet, arab men all suck each other off and bugger each other and have done for about three thousand years. this essentially catamite character has become an integral part of islam. they are all chasing boipussy all the live long day
>>
>>115102970

I keep thinking about this one that if the SJWs ever take power and try to turn us into Sweden 2.0 then fuck them, I'm converting to Islam to spite them and rub their noses in a fully-restored patriarchy that will emerge almost overnight when they had the keys of power and a fuckton of legal protections over to the mudshits.

Can always at least just pay lip service without ever actually believing in any of that LARPy shit to get all the benefits of being able to oppress the fuck out of libshit women while they praise how progressive I am for embracing Islam. I can't imagine a moment with more shadenfreude than when we can play the 'my Islamic rights top your equal rights' card and the penny drops just what they've enabled.

It's going to be like hate-fucking half the country. Almost a decent consolation prize for losing our country to Islamisation.
>>
>>115108923
Paki here. I've been secretly wishing for the white world to take up Islam and topple the Arab control over the religion.
Whites would thrive under Islam, the way things stand the future isn't looking too good for them.

The only arguments I've seen against it are muh bacon muh booze, plenty of Muslims secretly do that shit anyway.
>>
>>115107912
I'm disgusted by modern women too you stupid cunt, but not enough to fucking convert to Islam, that's the real cucked beta move to make.
>>
>>115108247
this is true. my years in meymaneh showed me this
it was the norm for Afghan people to walk and hold hands and sleep in the same bed, two and two. even though it was not necessary. weirdest people i've ever met
>>
>>115109182

Good job really, you know whites will always find a way to somehow divide, conquer, co-opt and rule anything, even an Arab-dominated, Arab-centric religion.

I keep thinking about the Islamic conquest of Persia and how they still retained their own brand of Islam and their own language and decent chunks of their cultural identity. If they could preserve so much of their identity, race and culture, why can't we?

Mass-conversion to Shia Islam looks like the best prospect for Europe. Especially given we can then use that to justify banning all Sunni migration to keep the non-white migration as low as possible. Not to mention the potential for genociding all liberals, degenerates, non-white non-Muslim infidels, all Sunnis and having a sound religious justification for doing so, we haven't had that kind of shit since the early days of colonialism and fucking all up natives in the name of 'civilising' them and forcing them into Christianity.

>>115109268

It's not just women, it's all fucking liberals and leftists, they're getting fucked up big time if the West ever goes full Islam. Trans-kin and other gender-bending freaks are going to be taking short-haul flights from the top of car parks when that happens and I relish the thought.
>>
File: 1480165059596.jpg (34KB, 419x492px) Image search: [Google]
1480165059596.jpg
34KB, 419x492px
>>115108923
>converts to islam
>"pays lip service"
>price of ever leaving is death

Good choice there mohammad al-smith
>>
>>115110879

Who said anything about abandoning the faith when there's clearly going to be no other viable alternative and it means losing a fuck load of decent advantages?

It's not like half the ones already here don't give a fuck and break the rules all the time but still don't 'officially' abandon their faith. It's just going to end up like that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.