[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel that the Americans went to far by Nuking the Japs.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: nuke-002.jpg (77KB, 1477x1180px) Image search: [Google]
nuke-002.jpg
77KB, 1477x1180px
Anyone else feel that the Americans went to far by Nuking the Japs.
>>
Should have nuked Germany too
>>
>>115099358
arn't you just basically like a mutated retarded England?
>>
>>115099561
kys yourself
>>
>>115099358
Surely Japan should have just developed that shit themselves and thinned the American herd? An eye for an eye type deal. Also, fuck you leaf. Go hang on a maple tree.
>>
>>115099561
>>
I wish Soviets had the nuke earlier, wouldn't it be great to vaporize a few most populous German cities after such a bloody war?
>>115099425
agreed
>>
>>115099686
kill myself myself? do you mean that i should just kill myself by my own hand? or is it because i am worth less than nothing making your statement a double negative and thus i should give birth to myself? just asking for clarification.
>>
>>115100530
kys yourself leaf
>>
>>115099358
Nope, they deserved worse.
>>
>>115100530
kys yourself
>>
>>115099358
Fuck with America, get wiped out. Cause and effect
>>
>>115099358

Hello, my name isu Cowboy Tanaka
>>
>>115100530

kys yourself
>>
The japs would have never backed down if we didnt show them how scary we can be
>>
>>115099358
I agree, perpetual firebombing the island if to ash would have been a far better outcome
>>
I'd do it again given the chance, also wouldn't mind dropping a few on Mockba
>>
>>115099358
yeah, but what's done is done.
>>
>>115099952
and in honest opinion no the japs needed to be nuked. they thought they had too much power and the only reason the second bomb was dropped was because the first was so devastating that hirohito didn't get the news until a couple of day's later. When they didn't surrender after the first bomb they thought that japan might actually think they still have a chance so they launched the second one to show they weren't fucking around. When hirohito finally got the news they immediately surrendered. Don't fuck with the states.
>>
>>115100973
you tried that with an inferior asian remember? do you remember what happened? oh of course you don't you only remember the wars you win.
>>
>>115100883
>scary
Did you read about the shit japs did in ww2? They're fucking animals.
>>
2 nukes weren't enough.
>>
>>115102073
agreed it should have been a carpet bomb of 25kt nukes
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.