[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sessiond the Dolt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

While Attorney General Jeff Sessions is under Deep State attack for his supposed discussions with Russian officials last fall, I cannot forget his stupid comment on another subject – widely quoted – when he said last April, “good people don’t smoke marijuana.” Really? Tens of millions of Americans?

Recently he launched a Justice Dept. “review” of the various states which have legalized medical marijuana use, recreational use or both. This is seen as a portent for a possible Trump Administration legal attack on these state laws by the feds.

Does Trump really want his Administration to make an idiotic assault on state sovereignty regarding this harmless weed? Has he not enough enemies without adding millions more for no rational reason?
>>
>>115097799
joe rogan pls
>>
>>115097972
Fuck off faggot u ppl are so dumb
>>
File: Bob Marley posh.jpg (73KB, 633x633px)
Bob Marley posh.jpg
73KB, 633x633px
>>115097799
>>
>>115101010
Fuck off brit fag u subhuman ugly piece of shit
>>
>>115097799
hes going to "review" federal oversight of state laws. he will go for states rights so that Alabama and Indiana can crack down super hard but medical states can continue as normal. Less DEA power more local sherriff funding
>>
You fucking weed niggers are an embarrassment to white people everywhere.
Get your life in order and stop slandering a good man cunt.
Jeff Sessions did nothing wrong.
>>
>>115102686
>Jeff Sessions did nothing wrong.
He's positioning himself to be our enemy. That's what he's doing wrong.
There's nothing wrong with weed.
There are many good people who smoke weed. There's no good reason for it to be illegal. No one has offered one.
>>
He better leave legal weed alone, INB4 muh degeneracy...

people shouldn't be locked up in cages for weed especially if alcohol is legal.

Trump better not fuck this up or it will make his re-election a lot more difficult

TL;DR dude weed lmao
>>
Try to imagine how many shits I give. Weed is horrible for people with manic states, and is not harmless. Need to pull excuses out of your ass to smoke? Need to find ways to sleep? There's legal and non prescription alternatives that don't require bitching about weed being illegal. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>115103682
>t. big pharma shill
>>
>>115102686
Replace weed with alcohol , drop the Sessions and you have just described your entire country.
>>
>>115103682

I'm with you for the most part but...

>Weed is horrible for people with manic states

What people who know they are manic actually choose to smoke?
>>
>>115097799
>good people don't smoke marijuana
>Really? Tens of millions of Americans?

You're right. It's not possible for tens of millions of Americans to be so stupid and destructive, despite thinking they're doing nothing wrong, as he would be implying.

Wait. How many people voted for the globalist under FBI investigation for felonies with a series of failed political positions and documented scandals under her belt? Not tens of millions, surely.
>>
>>115103682
>Weed is horrible for people with manic states

I agree with this sentiment, but the rest of your argument is flawed on a very basic level. You're saying the reason people shouldn't use weed to help them sleep because there are legal alternatives, but you're ignoring the FACT that there is no legitimate reason regarding users' health for marijuana to be controlled.

The only reason it's illegal is because it's illegal. To blame for this, we have corporations.
>>
Fuck Sessions, he had my support until his stupid comments about marijuana.
>>
File: 1470085778529.jpg (97KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1470085778529.jpg
97KB, 600x550px
I think trump is 4d chess this one.
if he opposes legalization,the dems will take the opposing side of the issue.
then he ''allows'' them to win and compromises with them.
>>
>>115103682
What does alcohol do to people in manic states?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.