[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever get tired of politics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: reyface.png (184KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
reyface.png
184KB, 424x318px
Do you ever get tired of politics?
>>
File: Luchanonymous.jpg (170KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
Luchanonymous.jpg
170KB, 900x585px
no
>>
>>115094238

I get really sick and tired of the left and the fact they are in control and frame everything.
>>
>>115094238
no im actually addicted like its a drug. i check pol for news and happenings on the shitter at work
>>
>>115094238

>posting this on /pol/

r u fucking kidding?
>>
>>115094238
Yes. It's made me incredibly cynical and I can't stop coming here and noticing for (((coincidences))). /pol/ is my drug and I am addicted.
>>
>>115094238
>asks anonimous people in a politics board if they ever get bored of politics
go die of brain cancer or something, you fucking retard
>>
>>115094238
I'm a political science major, so i hope not.
>>
>he thinks /pol/ is actually about politics and not just memes
>>
>>115094238
Fuck no son!
>>
>>115094950
Nah he's got a point. We refresh the page constantly, even when theres no news.

Nothing is as interesting or gripping to me as politics and /pol/ boils that shit down and distills it into the finest, purest form. >>115094692 understands that feel.

The answer is yes. But nothing is as entertaining, unfortunately. So I keep refreshing
>>
>>115094238
All the time, it fatigues me and I feel like I'm running in circles
>>
>>115094238
I get tired of this board, not actual politics

There's a difference between political discussion and political-flavored shitposting
>>
>>115095414
to be honest, at least /pol/itics matter and can affect the real world, im glad i stopped having /mlp/ as my main board, anime/cartoons/vidja are degenerate and a waste of time meant to keep the goyim distracted from real issues. i mean, look at what we have done in one year.

but >>115094692 is 100% right. before i get off bed i check out /pol/, just in case the world got nuked, or Drumpf got assasinated. you never know, one day it might just be dindu shitposting, the next clinton might escape the country as most high level politicians get raided. i only wish for a night of the long knives 2.0
>>
File: 1488227667692.png (435KB, 564x555px) Image search: [Google]
1488227667692.png
435KB, 564x555px
yeah. i'm still here though
>>
>>115094238
normal people want no part of politics.
we want to live our lives, raise our families and be left alone.

but the subversive and conniving Left cannot be ignored. All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.

so, fuck politics and fuck the Left for forcing us to be vigilant when all we wanted was to be left alone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.