[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of the sovereign citizens movement?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: markeithlloyd.png (390KB, 580x393px) Image search: [Google]
markeithlloyd.png
390KB, 580x393px
http://archive.is/juXtu

More than a month after he was arrested and accused of killing his pregnant girlfriend and an Orlando police officer, Loyd made a court appearance this week in which he debuted another version of himself: Markeith Loyd, apparent sovereign citizen.
A far-right, antigovernment group whose adherents believe they’re constitutionally exempt from U.S. laws, sovereign citizens have killed police officers, clogged courts with paperwork and refused to pay taxes.

This week, Loyd — who has been charged with first-degree murder and attempted first-degree murder — appeared in an Orlando courtroom and refused to enter a guilty or innocent plea when asked to do so by Chief Judge Frederick J. Lauten of the 9th Judicial Circuit.
A heated exchange ensued, with Loyd interrupting Lauten and telling the judge that the government lacks jurisdiction to bring charges against him.
“For the record, I want to state that I am Markeith Loyd,” Loyd told the judge. “Flesh and blood. I’m a human being. I’m not a fictitious person. I’m not a corporation.”
“And therefore, I am going to tell you the fact, I am in due court, I accept the charges’ value,” he added. “And I want to use my UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) financial statement, my number, to write these charges off.”
>>
>>115090523
What's the problem? If the legal system cannot withstand this simpering faggotry then it has far bigger things to worry about
>>
File: Punished citizen.jpg (29KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Punished citizen.jpg
29KB, 640x426px
It's pretty rare for a sovereign citizen type to murder someone who isn't working for the government.
>>
nigga you got a social security number quit tripping and sentence this fool
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqp9_0gdKiM

I tried making a thread about this yesterday, /pol/ wasn't interested
>>
>>115091838
Happens to me all the time
>>
>>115090523
The niggers are evolving, this is some next level shit
>>
>>115091838
This nigga took out loans, on assistance, killed an officer

How can you still be a sovereign citizen
>>
>>115090523
So if you don't plead anything you can't be charged? Fuck laws nigga I'm robbin a bank
>>
>>115092300
Hes representing himself now

This is why public defenders HATE serving niggers
>>
>>115092191
His name in all capital letters did all those things, the living flesh and blood man is still free
>>
>>115090523
The argument holds more weight if you havent taken handouts from the borg. Sovereign citizen arguments are best used for refuting traffic tickets and property taxes, not actual crimes.

This is just another attempt to turn the non-participation argument into the new insanity plea. Fucking ad campaigns ruin everything good in this world.
>>
>>115092391
That'll be pretty hard to defend man lol, especially being a incoherent negro that cusses like mad on the stand.

Watch the whole 36 minute video the judge was trying to give him advice, this is going to hurt him more than help
>>
>>115091838
>Puerto Rico
>>
The whole sovereign citizen thing is retarded unless you strictly adhere to it.

If you get out of 'the system' as soon as possible and stay out of it, fine, I'll hear you out. However, you can't go around engaging with the system, taking out loans, opening bank accounts etc, then just drop out when it suits you, claiming you were never a part of it.
>>
>>115093261
>UK
>>
look at his face at the 12 minute mark when the judge tells him he's going to be able to represent himself, but he will have to follow all the court rules hes got a lot to learn, he has to start on his English because when you say "fucking, bitch, and shit" every other sentence its going to be difficult for people to stand behind you.

he's also going to have to become a good listener, which he doesn't appear to be a trait he possesses.
>>
>>115093780
The judge then lets him know if he is dispuptive in the court room, or goes unproffessional in any way, he will be removed and nobody will be there to represent him

The judge has extreme patience here, he's giving him advice he would in other words have to pay a lawyer for.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDYvT2-Z3iA

the full video that doesn't make it look like MARKEITH LOYD owns the court room
>>
>>115093370
Even if you never entered society from birth, the moment you murder a member of that society and they catch you on their clay you are going to suffer the punishment of that society. Not unlike if a woman drives in Saudi or you drink alcohol. You're not part of their society but you fall under it's rules while you're on their clay.
>>
>>115094227
Not in America
>>
>>115094379
That's literally how it works in America. If you're on their clay, you're subject to its rules
>>
>>115094629
That's pretty subjective.

We literally have people here illegally, doing illegal things, getting away with it, with no penalty.
>>
>>115094826
No country in history has ever achieved 100% enforcement of every law.
>>
>>115095069
immigration is one of those easily enforced things

I know of three illegal families within 2 miles of me
>>
>>115095477
just because they're breaking the law doesn't mean they're not subject to the law

if they were to murder someone, they'd definitely be prosecuted for it
>>
>>115096834
>What is a TPS (temporary protective status)

If you're not a citizen, and here illegally, there are tons of things you can do to get away from the law.
>>
>>115096834
Why do you think if you're illegal you get out on bond for murder or other offenses?

citizens don't even have those rights.
>>
>>115091838

>How do you plead?
>Doesn't plead
>"Well I'm going to say 'not guilty' for you

lol, people have no rights in the court room.
>>
>>115099628
He spent twenty minutes prior to the video that OP posted accepting everything

This is why negros need a damn lawyer, so they don't talk.
>>
>>115099628
what part of that do you think is bad? he has two options, plead guilty or not guilty.
>>
>>115099902

The fact that someone else can enter a plea for him.

Why even bother asking if the judge can enter a plea for him?
>>
>>115100246
Every single thing he said leading up to the moment you watched in the video, expressed he was pleading not guilty.

The fact he was able to even plead not guilty for murdering a police officer shows how good we really are here.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.