[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on North Korea, anons.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Redpill me on North Korea, anons.
>>
>>115088297
Shit communist shit hole.

All you need to know.
>>
North Korea proves that nuclear deterents work
>>
>>115088297
Fascist Japan still alive in best Korea.
>>
>>115088297
They're hungry
>>
>>115088297
powerful country grace windful of life
heavenly fair and leader leave doubtless the question of evil sick america
years give to gifts had made like fire of all land
>>
>>115088750
No, that's in Europe
>>
>>11508865
If North is best Korea South Korea must be an even bigger shithole.
So that's Why they gave the West gungham style
>>
>>115088297
It has Imperial Japan's views on the outside world, foreigners and race/ religion but Marxist views on economics which is why they're starving so much.
>>
> death camps where entire families go based on Stalin's generational cleansing
> first great leader was trained by soviets
> made the most realistic counterfeit us dollar ever seen
> make meth and heroin to smuggle them into countries they don't like for money just to stay afloat
> having logging camps in Russia protected by ex KGB
>>
File: korea_vir_2012268_lrg.0.jpg (794KB, 2049x1316px) Image search: [Google]
korea_vir_2012268_lrg.0.jpg
794KB, 2049x1316px
>>115088297

Kim "The Final Solution to Light Pollution" Jong Un.
>>
>>115088297
Turkey, but gets more attention.
>>
>>115088528

they don't even need nukes because they have over 10,000 artillery pieces aimed at Seoul at all times
>>
>>115089048
> has vast amounts of coal but cant mine it because the infrastructure isn't built
> tried to crack down on selling and trading in society but allows it now because it takes strain off of feeding the super poor
> current leader was last choice because of his age
> his older brother who was killed was first choice but was caught in Disney land Tokyo and brought shame to his family
> current leader went to private school in Switzerland and speaks multiple languages
> current leaders private chef is from Japan
>>
>>115088297
Best Korea
>>
>>115089917
> current leaders private chef is from Japan

While simultaneously launching ICBMs in their direction
>>
He's a modern day fuhrer. God bless that dude
>>
>>115090617
The Kims are fine with working with Japs when it suits them. They got the guy who was in the Godzilla costume to come to their country and Jong-Il's chef was also Japanese.
>>
>>115090979
>>115090617
> had villages of people for years full of kidnapped people from other countries
> the villages were for creating sleeper cell spies to send back to the host country
the only Japanese the north Koreans care about are the Yakuza (to generate income and get a hold of certain things they wouldn't be able to get otherwise)
>>
>>115089206
Yeah, anymore your people are cucked too. You won't do shit even if Erdogan becomes eternal president
>>
>>115091426
Also after WWII North Korea was really accepting of Koreans who had once fought for the Japanese. Many of the higher ups used to work with the Japs.
>>
File: 4HCnsVU.jpg (162KB, 962x637px) Image search: [Google]
4HCnsVU.jpg
162KB, 962x637px
>>115088297
A monarchy
>>
Alright heres the rundown. NK is an absolute paradise and our establishment doesn't want you to know. China plays along because they are being paid a lot of money by the US to keep a hush hush about NK. Communism works and NK is the example of this but they cant let us know or we'll revolt. Ive been to NK and its sad to see that no where else in the world has it as good as them. God Bless the Kims and the people of NK.
>>
Kim is also a huge 90s Chicago Bulls fanboy, I respect that.
>>
>>115088297
Communists but also ethnonationalists

Shame about the former
>>
>>115088297
Almost everything you know about them is disinformation.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.