[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what makes america so great?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: america.jpg (40KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
40KB, 600x601px
how did they become #1 and how do we pathetic brits be more like america?
>>
File: ETERNAL.jpg (24KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
ETERNAL.jpg
24KB, 400x256px
RESTORE HIM TO LIFE
>>
Bill of rights. Everything else just falls in line.
>>
>>115087481
You need your own Trump.....as in you need someone who isn't a paid for shill or typical politician and someone who will put the interests of your own country before those of the elite and globalists.
>>
Geography, natural resources, rapid conquest of the continent, relative unity between the states (with the exception of the Civil War), positive social attitudes toward commerce and innovation, brain drain, rugged individualism, once massive manufacturing base, colonial era established trade routes.

What we did isn't really re-createable. A lot of things fell into line. A lot of variables can't be replicated.
>>
>>115087481
Look up Bill Whittle's series on American Exceptionalism.
>>
>>115087481
White people
>>
>>115087481
> how did they become #1
Lots and lots of productive and capable European white people
> how do we pathetic brits be more like america?
Lots and lots of productive European white people
>>
>>115087481
You should reclaim your sense of national identity and then reclaim all the former parts of the British Empire.
>>
>>115087481
European Immigration
>>
Get a 2nd amendment
Get rid of the House of Lords
>>
>>115088495
This. Only in America can a Trump happen.
>>
File: madhouseposter (1).jpg (36KB, 350x348px) Image search: [Google]
madhouseposter (1).jpg
36KB, 350x348px
>>115087481
chaos is the essence of vitality
>>
>>115088908
They'd get even more niggers and Muslims than they already had if they tried that now.
>>
>>115087481
DIVERSITY
you stupid goy
>>
File: The-Pilgrims-Landing,-Novem (1).jpg (97KB, 822x543px) Image search: [Google]
The-Pilgrims-Landing,-Novem (1).jpg
97KB, 822x543px
>>115087481
Because up until ~1850 we were basically just a country of middle class British people
>>
WW1 and WW2 was the best thing ever to happen to USA as a super power and globalist center. Pretty much ended Europes world reign and took it as their own.
>>
>>115089507
And Germans.
>>
>>115089756
>And Germans.
not in any large numbers
they mostly came after the 48 revolutions
>>
why would I want to be like america?

we're a cucked country, but America is the most cucked country out there. On par with sweden at this point.
>>
>>115089938
I own several battle rifles.
>>
>>115087481
Stop being cucked by SJWs would be a good start. Also seriously you guys really need to take care of your mouths. No one wants to kiss you, GB
>>
>>115090152
i own a shotgun

you also share a counrt full of niggers and spics

aren't you 60% white?
>>
>>115087481
Irish immigrants
>>
>>115088495

>Falling for the Trump meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg&t=1s
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.