[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eradicate these people, Cleanse Florida

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cucked Florida counties.png (115KB, 660x564px) Image search: [Google]
cucked Florida counties.png
115KB, 660x564px
Just a Reminder, for the liberal tards who Plague the true Sunshine State, who tried to throw the election to Hillary, and just in general anyways for people who live in Florida; we fucking remember what you tried to do. We're not gonna forget or forgive WHAT you tried to do, and we fucking know where you live.

IF YOU LIVE IN
>Tampa
>Tallahassee
>Ft. Lauder-dale
>Miami
>West Palm Beach

you are a fucking liberal, fudge packing, transgender princess and are going to be sent immediately to the death camps

>Jacksonville master-race 904

don't worry, at least we know what we're doing. Without us you fucking morons would have thrown the entire election to hillary and Embarassed this state for the next 4 years
>>
>>115087375
Come and try me you deep state liberal fuckboy
>>
>>115087375
>and are going to be sent immediately to the death camps
you have the political mentality of a child

>I DONT LIKE YOUUU MEANIEEE YOU GO TO DETH CAMP!!!!

whatever happened to winning peoples hearts and minds?
>>
>>115087375
They're forgetting that both candidates had about 400k more voters than their predecessors.
>>
>>115087573

Every single one of those cities is notorious for harboring cancerous man-children and transgender, biracial negros.

each fucking year we have to fight these idiots because our states so fucked up if you wind up in one of those cities your automatically indoctrinated to vote left. AND THEY DO IT. EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. its always the same it never changes. What would u know about it anyways

but this year they lost

hahahaha
>>
We biracial negros are breeding like flies. Next cycle florida will be blue.
>>
>>115088274
indoctrination works both ways
replace professors in your cucklleges and the next generation is already in disagreement with the last

if you start goverment sponsored murder sprees other countires will have a free excuse to come "liberate the american people from their oppressive regime"
>>
I voted against the blue tide in Tampa. I'm sorry theres just to many mexicans, cubans and pill heads to be saved
>>
>>115087375
305 with 321 number living in 386 checking in
>>
File: 324324324234.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
324324324234.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>115088631

well my very fat friend, it's getting worse

Jacksonville
R D. Trump
49.0%
D H. Clinton
47.5%

you see how close we came to giving the state to Hillary?

literally our City, which normally votes republican each time, is slowly becoming cucked

im not gonna stand for it
>>
You listed the whole Miami metro; basically the only part of the state with a serious economy, real tropical weather, and cultured people. Everything north of WPB is garbage. Stay mad poor hick.

T. Someone who lived in other parts of the state and moved south to experience at least some level of culture and quality of life.
>>
>>115089034
Oh good, a DeLand faggot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.