[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop Blacks bring down blacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: ghetto-thug.jpg (64KB, 640x512px)
ghetto-thug.jpg
64KB, 640x512px
As a African American I hear this:" Give back to the community." The Community doesn't even invest in it's self anymore. Fellow Black want to bring me to their level. They talk ghetto. Latinos are moving, too. What would you do if you are my shoes?
>>
sorry the only threads that get traction related to blacks are if you post a "POL BTFO HOW WILL WHITE MEN EVER RECOVER" post on how Kenyans have 10 inch cocks
>>
>>115079810
Educate yourself and never stoop down to their level. Don't let your identity revolve around your skin color.
>>
>>115079810
>What would you do if you are my shoes?
I'd call blacks niggers without repercussions.
>>
>>115079810

Snitch on every "hood nigga" you see.
>>
>>115079810
Make a stand. Better yourself. Fuck anyone who tries to hinder you.

If you listen to the people who say you can't change for the better then you won't ever succeed. But if you go out there and forge our path with your blood, sweat and tears then maybe you'll have a bright future. And perhaps others might be inspired to join you.

They say it's lonely at the top, but better that than crushed by your fellow man for daring to do more.
>>
Become a politician or police officer and do the work yourself. Relying on another person is the single most retarded thing you can do. That includes relying on other groups of people.
>>
The broken window theory is fact. If your neighborhood is trashy and run down, you will have crime. You can pick up other peoples trash while going out for a walk. Ask older people if they need their lawn mowed. Report suspicious activity to the police. If a neighbor needs something fix or painted, but doesn't have money, get with a church group or Habitat for Humanity. I believe they do home rehabs as well as building new ones.
>>
>>115079810
Educate yourself and rise, if they want to pull you down they're not your friends/family. There are plenty of better people on this world you can come together with

gl anon
>>
>>115079810
become a serial killer
>>
>>115079810
Become like mkbhd the review faggot. Make your own destiny don't think that if you're black you have to act a certain way.
>>
>>115079810
leave the hood
>>
>>115079810

Educate them!
Bring them up to your level!
This is crucial if you want change.
>>
>>115079810
Be the Hitler of blacks. Find a qt black grill and raise a family. Tell other niggers to get themselves in check, be harsh, be forward. Also I assume you're ripped and have a 3rd leg dick like every black guy ever so you shouldn't beintimidated
>>
>>115079810
Not going to call you brother since i dont know you like that so i'll make it quick.
Move out of bad communities
Finish School
Either get a job asap or go fo higher education
Find a good woman that isnt black or if you like black women one that isnt in that shit community
Teach your kids common sense and be in their life no matter what.
That how you give back to the community, by building a better one away from those fucks.
>>
>>115082389
Arbanon gets it

Also semi rare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj-LCQjBNZk
>>
>>115079810
By making rap great again.

And don't worry, your people are doing it.

Source:
>rap 10 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qm8PH4xAss
>simple, repetitive, brainless

>rap now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOSw2MF8uao
>chord progressions rivaling Beethoven and Bach, multiple key and time signatures, real instruments and synthetic ones combined into a harmonic masterpiece, minimalist lyrics combined with deep and relevant metaphors and analogies
>>
>>115079810
the red pill is that there is nothing you can do here other than ruin the country. Convince as many as you can to go back and make Africa great.
>>
>>115082864
>By making rap great again.
>Doesnt know about Hopsin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
He's a good start.
>>
>>115083057
Young Thug vs that guy is like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCPeOigAKek

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu-9frVpssg
>>
>>115083603
Let it go = Hopsin I mean. Young Thug is a musical genius.
>>
>>115083603
>>115083707
I'm not discrediting Young Thug's style i'm just saying there are a lot of rappers out there that actually have something to say thats important to the younger generation more than weed hoes and money. Rap's narrative back then was about living life and talking about the shit you see, now its fame grabbing and glory hogging.
>>
>>115079810
I grew up in Liberty City, Miami, Florida.

I'm Cuban, but I look and ,for a long time ,spoke black. I wasnt a career criminal though, the worst thing I ever did was sell weed to my friends in high school.

The biggest blessing in disguise for me was my father going to prison and my mom abandoning us afterward. My aunt moved into the projects and put some discipline in our lives and convinced my older brother and I to get back to school ( we dropped out). Once we got back in and graduated, alot of the guys we grew up with started to look at us funny. When I stopped saying nigga every sentence they didn't know how to handle it. When I started college and spent less time at home, they broke in and stole most of our possessions.

At the end, after I graduated and found a job, I stayed extreme disciplined and saved my money up and moved to Pembroke Pines Florida and brought my aunt with me.

My friends from liberty city? I don't speak to a single fucking one; even the dudes who became pastors and "community leaders" look down upon us because we "don't care about where we came from" and "don't want to help out your brothers get better because of greed". The final straw came when a childhood friend got arrested in a shooting death of an innocent teenage bystander and the last person , a pastor, kept in contact with in Liberty City called me asking for money for this assholes attorney fees. This fucking cocksucker drove a Benz and had a Rolex watch that "god blessed him with" (read: embezzled church funds for). He's asked me to open up businesses in Liberty City in the past and I told him why the fuck would I open up any shop in Liberty City when that shit will be robbed or become a hangout for gang members. I then met him in the middle and said we could go 50/50 on it. Of course he didn't agree to it kek.

Just cut them all off. Now that I live in the burbs, I've met a fuck ton of other blacks and Latinos who feel the same way.
>>
>>115079810

I would go back to Africa, where you belong. I don't say this as a "raysisss", I say this;

You can't be a proud black man and do NOTHING for your motherland. Same goes for me, I couldn't be a proud white Swede if I packed up my shit and left for, let's say, America. I would be a traitor to my own people and my home. Go back, help your fellow Africans to prosper and make Africa great! We white people don't give a fuck, just as little as you care about the 1M of snow i have outside of my door that i have to shuffle every day. Go back, help your people. Fuck the niggers (nigger is a way of acting, not people) in America that only care about themselfs and their own pocket. Do something worth living for. Help YOUR people, where you belong.
>>
File: avg Young Thug piece.jpg (278KB, 811x991px) Image search: [Google]
avg Young Thug piece.jpg
278KB, 811x991px
>>115084012
Yeah alright, as long as you understand the musical depth of Young Thug's pieces.
>>
>>115079810
Try to escape the US before the day of the rope comes
>>
>>115084823
I am coming to Sweden April. How to find girlfriend?
>>
>>115079810
Create shitload of jobs, any jobs, and pull out all wellfare programs.

That will MAKE them re integrate into functional society and restore family and live like normal people ffs.
>>
>>115079810
Kill every nigger so black men can move forward.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.