[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We Make a Blacklist of Bluepilled Vidjo Games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0250.jpg (15KB, 275x183px)
IMG_0250.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
Been seeing "redpilled vidya" threads and figured it might be a good idea to compile a list of the most bluepilled games out there.

And I don't mean bluepilled as in political neutral or ignorant, that would massively inflate the list. I'm talking about horse pills here; video games that are so saturated with glaringly obvious leftist propaganda that it renders the damn game physically painful to play or just outright unplayable for more than five minutes.

Names, descriptions, screenshots if possible. Let's get a conversation going. Pic semi-related.
>>
I'm pretty disappointed by Torment: Tides of Numenera. Tabletop RPGs have been pozzed up pretty seriously since Gary Gygax died.
>>
>>115078512
Tell me about that one. What bluepills it?
>>
File: overwatch.png (196KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.png
196KB, 400x400px
>>115078306
This shit is so gay it will give you aids.
>>
>>115078512
>>115078571
I was at a pizo(DnD competition) panel last Gen Con and they openly admitted they look to balance out race/gender qutoas.
I think (could be wrong here) they even sponsored a talk about empowering women in tabletops or some shit like that.
>>
whats the verdict on Guild Wars 2??
>>
overwatch, dishonored 2, battlefield one, mainstream games really. the COD series is another one.
>>
>>115079115
This is soprt of off topic yet right up /pol/s alley. How come no one is starting fake outrage over Jeff Kaplan at Blizzard/Overwatch/WoW? In his days as guild leader of Legacy of Steel back in EQ1 he posted shit on the guilds website that would make libs furious. Completely full of homophobic slurs. We need a combined effort with /pol/ and /v/ to really fuck with one of the biggest pushers of this shit currently.
>>
>>115079115
Literally just the characters are gay.
>>
Give up Hollywood and video games. Even mentioning their work is putting money into their pockets.
>>
>>115079697
Gameplay is fucking horrible. Its like they distilled being a millennial down into the worst game possible. Its like everyone gets a prize no one can carry so no one is "good" its completely balanced to be as normie compliant as possible. This game is like digital estrogen.
>>
What's Naughty Dog up to these days?

Not making more Crash Bandicoot games and being SJW fags instead, I presume.
>>
File: torment pronouns.jpg (53KB, 1063x383px) Image search: [Google]
torment pronouns.jpg
53KB, 1063x383px
>>115078571
From the game in question, unedited
>>
>>115079279

It's dead, Jim.
>>
File: crying-waterfalls.gif (278KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
crying-waterfalls.gif
278KB, 450x338px
>>115080059
ugh fuck i just realized what this game is . They ruined possibly one of the best story driven RPGs of all time. Which company is responsible for this? I bet its those assholes who made pillars of eternity and tyranny.
>>
>>115078306
Undertale
Overwatch
>>
>>115080179
lol its not dead
>>
>>115079873
You don't know what you're talking about. Literally nothing you said applies to the game.

>no one can carry
How? You can carry your team pretty easily if you're good.

>everyone gets a prize
Only one person gets a prize play of the game. Are you talking about eliminations?
>>
>>115078306
I would say 'Gone Home' but it seems overly generous to call it a game
>>
>>115080449
Hi Zoe Quinn
>>
>>115080545
OK. I win
>>
tf2
>>
>>115080952
Run to choke point -> Make one member of opposing team fall thus destroying "precious balance" -> push. Rinse and repeat. Literally the entirety of the game.
>>
>>115080059
the friend in question is actually a morbid monster
>>
>>115081260
You clearly don't play the game anymore and have no idea what you're talking about. Not only that but I suspect you were garbage when you did play. Why talk about things you don't know about?
>>
Deus Ex
>>
>>115079512
BF1 is awesome, even with niggers speaking perfect German. Fuck you.
>>
>>115081928
> Plays shit game to get through to some perceived "good part" which is really just a number next to their name.
>Feels superior to another man because of a GAME

Fucking killing it in real life are we?
>>
>>115079512
>dishonored 2
Fuck right off, Emily had more reason to be in the series than any other character and doing her full chaos route was full regain your rightful throne murder hobo.
>>
File: 878787.png (59KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
878787.png
59KB, 500x402px
>>115082703
>ever thinking a woman could do anything but complain

good one
>>
>>115082887
Emily was trained by Corvo even in the first one nigger
I get that SJW shit exists but don't shit on good games for your false flags
>>
>>115081260
If you're so fed up with that supposed repetitiveness, why not play something like COD team deathmatch, I'm sure thats much more to your tastes and even if you're shit, your teammates can still carry you.

>>115081928
Probably hanzo instalocks on attack but ults a total of one time.
>>
>>115084361
Dont you have some male to female transition loot boxes to collect? GTFO man child.
>>
>>115078306
Mass effect Andromeda is looking to be a massive sjw shit show judging by the trailers.
>>
>>115084686
Don't you have some twelve year olds to scream at? Its time to go >>>/b/ack edgelord
>>
If it's Japanese, play it. If it's Western, check first.
>>
>>115085199
I remember when Bioware competed with Blizzard at being the best videogame developer. How times have changed.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.