[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you don't do everything we say we will become terrorists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: C5_-VKfVMAAdPmy.jpg (77KB, 750x837px) Image search: [Google]
C5_-VKfVMAAdPmy.jpg
77KB, 750x837px
>if you don't do everything we say we will become terrorists
Really activates my almonds /pol/
>>
>>115075517
>If you insult us we'll become terrorists
This seems like the exact kind of people we don't want in our country, eh?
>>
>>115075517
jesus fucking christ the utter gall of these explode monkeys
>>
>>115075517
I S L A M
>>
File: detective pepe.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
detective pepe.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
>>115075517
what kind of jew scam is this
>>
>its another 'human beings need media to live normal lives' episode

how about we take away their computers if they only use them to convince each other to kill people? why is access to media becoming more and more of a 'human right'?
>>
If you think about it, blacks do the same thing.

>Portray more of us in TV positively, or we'll always be gangsters and crack addicts
>>
>>115075680
The proper accepted term is "boom-crickets," sir.
>>
WHO THE FUCK STILL WATCHES TV?!?!
>>
>>115076259
Muslims, cause unemployed and on welfare.
>>
>>115075517
Is that the guy off of four lions?
>>
>>115075517
Fuck you Riz
>>
>>115076378
Yes
>>
>Riz Ahmed confirms minorities are potential terrorist ISIS threats
>>
>>115076378
I think he was the imperial pilot that got the hentai scene in rogue one
>>
>>115075517
>give us fancy jobs or we explode
Fucking nuke them already.
>>
>>115075517
Isn't he basically saying in lesser words

>Individuals, and most often those who struggle with self-identification and placement in society
>use television characters to identify with
>if a minority finds himself at odds with television characters and can not identify
>they will seek other avenues, and if those avenues are then terrorism propaganda, they are likely to become terrorists

so, it has some social psychology bullshit, but he's not saying anything insane. I think /pol/ would already agree that aimless teenagers with absent parents already absorb a concept of "how" they are supposed to act from TV. This is just taking it a couple steps further.
>>
Rubber dinghy rapids bro
>>
>>115075610
Maybe we need to learn from these guys.

"I swear to Kek if y'all don't let me build a wall I'm going to put on my fancy white personality clothes and burn all the degenerates and the Jews too"
>>
and whats going to happen to young white men when they don't relate to anyone on screen?
>>
>>115075517
How ?
And
>Isis losing
I don't think so, Isis won't make it past mid-next yesr
>>
>Gib us a job on da tele or we'll fucking kill you.
>>
>there are no arabs in my hollyjew movies
>guess i'll just join ISIS!

This is an incredibly bizarre, incomprehensible conclusion.

I think the fact the royal family of Saudi Arabia and the CIA provide monetary compensation to the families of young arab men who join terrorist networks like Al-Qaeda and ISIS to incentivize them to go wage jihad against King Salman's enemies is a factor much more responsible for arab men enlisting in Al-Qaeda and ISIS than "muh under-representation in Oscar Academy Awards, DAZ RACISS!"
>>
"""Moderate""" Muslims sure have a lengthy list of demands to not become terrorists.
>>
>>115075517

Isn't it racist to only view content made by ones own race?

That is basically his argument.
>>
Rubber dinghy rapids bro
>>
>>115075517

>submit to allah or we will become terrorists!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.