[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these guys any good?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Are these guys any good?
>>
Pol doesn't seem to mind other cult-like behaviour
>>
>>115073846
They trigger literally everybody.
I like them.
>>
RIP Fred Phelps
great speaker
https://youtu.be/e647x8xFKTs
>>
>>115073846
I think they'd have more sympathizers if they didn't stir up shit at military funerals. Other than that, they're master trolls
>>
>>115073846
Used to hate them. Now I get it.
>>
>>115073846
They're hilarious and universally despised so they must be doing something right.
>>
>>115075161
Explain
>>
>>115075343
They are a family of lawyers and professional trolls
They go aggravate people get attacked then sue
they are 4chan made flesh
>>
>>115073846
They'd be hilarious if they didn't picket military funerals. That's crossing a line desu. But I do love how they rustle the jimmies of literally everyone.
>>
>>115074788
He's a no good nigger lover
>>
>>115074938
T H I C C
>>
File: 3489993_1_o.jpg (162KB, 928x1400px)
3489993_1_o.jpg
162KB, 928x1400px
>>115076492
Pull out your small white dick and pump it to her interracial scenes. You'll thank me later
>>
>>115074938
BBBRRR4RAAAAAAPPPPDDBBBPPPTTTHTHHH
>>
>>115076636
Jesus dude, pull yourself together.
>>
>>115074938
>>115075491
Get on with it you baby killing faggots...Worship your faggotty fucking joke of a military.
>>
>>115073846
One can't hold a domain called godhatesfags.com and not be based.
Redpilled as fuck. RIP Fred Phelps.
Grandmaster of trolling since ye old 90's.
>>
>>115073846
They are kikes, literal kikes, who make money by suing people who attack them.
They make money by pissing off Christians and white liberals, then sue the shit out of them.

They're not a real cult. They don't believe anything they are saying. This is their job. They use their kids to get easy money.
>>
Yes they are good, they are what the left libtards and media are saying except using islam as the religion, same hate gays, hate non Muslims, all going to hell and media are helping to portray this is the truth and are helping to try and convert and flood countries with these people, exactly same in that picture except they've swapped Christianity for islam.

Clearly ((they)) realised all the links to Christianity, son if Gid Jesus and Gid the Holy Father himself has so much truth to it, especially right now that ((they)) want to steer the masses to the false religion which is islam. Even amking up fake shit such as its the growing religion while not a single mention of how the migrants are leaving islam and Christianity is having a massive revival in some parts of Africa and China, ((they)) are trying to kill off something that may just be try, and that is Christianity.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.