[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /pol/ think about Russia taking over Europe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: images-160.jpg (8KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
images-160.jpg
8KB, 283x178px
How does /pol/ think about Russia taking over Europe?
>>
It seems that Russia has some kind of crazy plan to expand US military spending, protect the US borders, fight Islamic extremism, rebuild infrastructure, and make America great again.
>>
File: 45we45.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
45we45.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
American veteran here, my entire family history are the hard working salt of the earth in this country

I unironically believe Europe is our enemy, not necessarily it's people - but rather the federalized EU and the unelected aristocracy that Europe allowed to bubble up to the surface. There is no other element on this planet that is more intent on destabilizing the United States than the EU and are so-called "allies". My entire life, nearly every encounter with euros has been one of smugness and 'criticism', their governments actively propagate campaigns to reduce American's constitutional rights. They have been pedal to the metal on swaying opinion on the 2nd amendment. They largely hate the 1st amendment. Their own leaders do this, they have funded organizations promoting it.

Now, during all this "muh Russia" bullshit, they are spending millions of dollars funding propaganda arms, and organizing to interfere in the democratic process of my country. They collude with insiders in the American media, and even within the "intelligence community".

My family history are of the first settlers in this country, and in each successive generation they fought Europe with blood sweat and tears. Every man in my family fought wars against Europeans.

Europe is the enemy. It always has been.
>>
>>115070198
A great america wouldn't be an enemy to russia.
>>
>>115069924
Sounds a lot like Europe's problem and not Canada's.
>>
File: 234523452345.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
234523452345.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>115070468
Where are you getting your information from?
Calm the fuck down Cletus.
>>
>>115070804
>information

Fuck you. Do I need Cpt. Obvious to come explain it to you.

Show me where millions of Russians are bitching about America daily, or trying to get America to revoke it's constitutional amendments. Show me the international organizations that they have stake in, that routinely subvert the perception and process of the American government.

I'll fucking wait.
>>
>>115069924
I'm in favor of this. Better than letting rapefugee savages take it over.
>>
I approve.
>>
>>115071363
I don't think the burden of proof is on me Mr. YURAPEENS BE TRYNA DESTRUUH MAH CUNTRY.

I wasn't trying to attack you, I just want you to give me some sources that explain perhaps more convincingly what the actual fuck you're trying to say.
>>
File: 1488258205221.png (164KB, 1492x495px) Image search: [Google]
1488258205221.png
164KB, 1492x495px
>>115070468
You're on to something here. People think Europe is some spent force but they (and the Russ) are going to drag us into some shitstorm eventually.

Muzzies and mud people are a laughable threat, pic related.
>>
Nothing good would come out of it
>>
Russia has smaller GDP than Italy

It cant do shit to europe
>>
>>115072069
It has nukes and its balding KGB midget leader seems pretty open to invading his neighbors.
>>
>>115072069
Sure, GDP in Jew calculation terms, Russia is a joke.

Which is why they want the world on a threat footing. As a war economy they make sense with oil, steel and angry poor. It's the only way their economy makes sense. Parade's End.
>>
>>115072069

Explain this GDP shit. I'm pretty sure fucking Italy can't annex shit and bomb Syria.
>>
File: 1480774719421.jpg (97KB, 1000x381px) Image search: [Google]
1480774719421.jpg
97KB, 1000x381px
>>115072069
>>
Russian Empire > United States of Atlantic > 4th Reich > .. > Sharialand
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.