[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian Xenophobia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170303-082001.jpg (1MB, 1433x2037px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170303-082001.jpg
1MB, 1433x2037px
why is it MSM supports and thinks it's funny that aussies are xenophobic, but when Amaricans breathe in the wrong direction they're told to fuck off and be more inclusive?
>>
because we don't give a fuck who we offend, I'm a shitskin and received shit daily at school whilst dishing it back easily, we are essentially a country of shit talkers eat my cunt burger
>>
something something statue of liberty
>>
>>115069007
when's the civil war btw?
>>
>>115069181
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>115069293
sorry I don't care about your MSM nigger kike
>>
>>115069007
>xenophobic
>shitpost masters
>deadly creatures
>kangaroo fights

Why is Australia so based?
>>
>>115069420
we are so far out of the way that we can say what we want essentially, although we don't have hardcore free speech like america which I envy desu
>>
>>115069007
Because australia is already a great place. Don't fix what aint broke (except maybe their internet connections).
>>
>>115069811
our internet is fucking trash dude, fuck malcolm and the predecessor gov
>>
>>115069181
>shitskin talking shit
>doesnt get beat up
wow the kids at school must've been a bunch of cucks
>>
>>115069181
I'm 21 with a marketing degree and a bullshit 40k summielier wine job. what can I do to get to the outback, I know you fucks don't let people in willy nilly but I like that.
>>
>>115070077
kid I would beat you easily as an alpha shitskin hey, btfo spoilt singaporean
>>
>>115070179
just apply here legally and we would be fine with you, if anything we suck burger dick way too much imo
>>
>>115070077
that's what I fucking thought you degenerate china sucker
>>
>>115070273
that's my prob, I know a few of my university buds who had temp visas there and one of them stayed but it was a study visa or some shit. I wish I'd have come over when I was still in school cause it would've been easier. I've always liked Adelaide, is it nice or just a suburban meme?
>>
>>115069007
The MSM holds us under impossible standards
>>
>>115070728
uhhhh Adelaide is kinda fucked atm due to the power shortage cause we are trying to build military subs whilst maintaining a civilian power grid, you would wanna move to sydney, brisbane or melbs to get a decent living friend
>>
File: crossing the ayers.jpg (315KB, 750x887px) Image search: [Google]
crossing the ayers.jpg
315KB, 750x887px
I wish that was our flag and actual immigration policy. Boat people are a meme, the frontdoor is still wide open
>>
>>115069007
>nation of immigrants
>le melting pot.
>>
File: 71awwwgFbTL._UL1500_.jpg (135KB, 938x809px) Image search: [Google]
71awwwgFbTL._UL1500_.jpg
135KB, 938x809px
>>
>>115070836
>>115070728

Adelaide resident here. We're genuinely fine, recently we've had issues with our power. If you can go one day without shitposting on /pol/ you'll be fine.

>suburban meme

Not anymore, our suburbs are either bought by rich asians who want to form enclaves. Or are derelict areas being filled with immigrants who then raise the price after some percentage of critical mass has been reached in conjunction with the bogans.
>>
>>115071116
no cunt your infrastructure is garbage
>>
>>115070728
What's his name?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>115071180

First time... Lightning strikes a tower and takes the whole thing out.

This time, fires (somehow occurred) at the torrens island power station.

Other than that, our power prices are the highest in the country.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.