[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does pol think of unintentional cock carrousels ie. the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: .jpg (253KB, 1440x1950px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
253KB, 1440x1950px
what does pol think of unintentional cock carrousels ie. the girl really tried to find a man but THEY kept ditching her thus forcing her to find another man
>>
She's not being kept for a reason
>>
how is this real?
>>
>>115066828
"Cock carousel" is never unintentional. Either you fucked a guy or you didn't. saging this slide thread
>>
>>115066828
That's not how relationships work. They are build from the ground up by both members.
If you cannot tell between someone who truly wants to build a life together with someone from a random dude who just wants to dick you its your damn fault.

also sage
>>
File: WhitneyCummings_06.jpg (103KB, 800x1121px) Image search: [Google]
WhitneyCummings_06.jpg
103KB, 800x1121px
>>115066828
>height 1.8m

why wasnt this chick chosen to be wonderwoman?
>>
>>115066828
I nearly pulled my own prick off when she did that phone sex bit on (((Stern)))
>>
>>115067460
not the girls fault her father was shit and never taught her what to look for in a man.

most cock carousel women were raised in a single mother household.
>>
Grass is always greener girl is the natural female state. If they're pretty they get fucked out. Don't be fooled by the rest who think but don't act.
>>
>>115066828
>She keeps choosing trash-tier men.

Zero sympathy. Too bad betas will ensure there are no consequences for this.
>>
>>115067622
Because she's aging like the broccoli I my fridge
>>
If she kept hopping cock and couldnt take the hint she needs time to selfreflect, she might just be as used & useless as your story implies
>>
>>115067622
Shes actually a worse actress than Gal Godot, if such a thing were even possible.

To the OP, Men are not nearly as picky as women. Any girl who cannot figure out the 4 rules of keeping her man happy don't deserve an ounce of respect. Here are the 4 rules if you don't know them. 1) Suck dick regularly 2) Prepare meals for him when you can 3) Respect him as a person 4) Dont nag, only speak when spoken to.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.