[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I am an engineer, last year I had a year long period of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Guys,
I am an engineer, last year I had a year long period of unemploymend during which I was basically reading full time. I was tired of reading on supersonic flows and neutronics over and over again, so I turned to soft sciences.
After reading about history, politics, manipulation techniques, group psychology and sociology, I have just one observation.

The worild in the last 200-150 years is becomming a worse and worse place to live, despite technology which doesn't do anything apart from feeling us complacent
>>
>>115063527
You say despite technology, but it's really all because of technology. Read the unabomber manifesto for a quick rundown.
>>
>>115063527
Worse for some. Better for others. New psychologies are being selected for.
>>
File: cuddle.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.webm
1MB, 640x480px
bump
>>
>>115063775
does he mention the jews?
>>
>>115063527
>The worild in the last 200-150 years is becomming a worse and worse place to live, despite technology which doesn't do anything apart from feeling us complacent

You feel that way because you spent so much time unemployed. Get a job. Get to work. Produce. You'll notice that your world around you is just fine.
>>
>>115063527
>the world is getting worse and worse
Welcome to /pol/

>technology doesnt do anything apart from feeling us complacent
Welcome to Christianity
>>
>>115065218
Great grandpa is that you?
>>
>>115063527
>engineer
>neutronics

Neutronics is not a thing, apart from being the name of a company that provides gas analysis services - along with other companies offering other services. Also, an engineer would would use the plural as in your "supersonic flows". Whatever else you may be, you are not an engineer. Stick with the soft sciences.
>>
>>115064618
Thanks. Islamic State's doctrine isn't much different in the meaning, actually.

>>115065218
I am working now, and I do well. And nothing changed apart from that I can afford some stuff now, no big deal.
But acutally Veritasium guy adressed people like you on YT, arguing that for there is a stron confirmation bias present once you get past some level of quality of life, in modern economoc terms. My Parents fall for it too.

>>115065943
Neutronics for gas analysis services? Stick with some low level applied engineering while I'll be doing my PhD, ok?
>>
B
>>
I don't care what technology does to the mass. The efficacy of propaganda and technetronic means of controlling them proves to me that they are something resembling a cow herd, which I do not care for. My hopes lie with those who will use technology to push the envelope in what is possible to experience. I have always been optimistic about the possibilities, because I imagine those who wield technology perhaps by willingly being wielded by the technoindustrial system, and not how it wounds the regressives.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.