[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNA testing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: heritage.png (267KB, 1244x554px) Image search: [Google]
heritage.png
267KB, 1244x554px
Has any finnbro done the DNA test for heritage? I'd like to know, but I don't know if I should give my DNA to the jews.
Does the sending and receiving work in here or should I be worried about border control/or Posti fucking up?

Also, is 'MyHeritage DNA' the way to go, or are there better alternatives?
>>
>>115060362
Sit down, let me tell you a story.

A little baby was born in London. His mother left him in a bathroom at heathrow. The baby was found and sent into care. He grew up and wanted to find his biological parents to ask why, why did you leave me in a bathroom?

So he searched and search until he asked 23andme for help. So they search their database and lo and behold found the parents.

Moral is dont give the jews your dna willingly.
>>
>>115060534
After doing a test like that, am I part of their database forever and ever?
>>
>>115060747
Correct.
>>
File: NotANigger.jpg (111KB, 1136x534px) Image search: [Google]
NotANigger.jpg
111KB, 1136x534px
>>115060362
I used Family Tree DNA. 23andme is founded by jews, do not trust.
>>
>>115060534
so basically you're saying it's dangerous to use 23andme if you're a piece of shit that throws his baby away in an airport, and also if you're a serial rapist that leaves traces of his DNA in crime scenes
ok
>>
>>115060791
I'm not really convinced that I'd want to be part of anyones database. Why isn't there a service who destroys the sample after testing. What the fuck are they doing with their records.

>>115060907
Well the privacy thing seems a little better on there, do they send their packages to EU?

"We receive DNA sample kits from customers. We then store their DNA samples and genetic information. " I'm not so sure anymore though...
>>
>>115061391
Thought that too first but it's the same about privacy in general. "if you're not doing anything illegal there's nothing to worry about goyim."
Later when all the people with same heritage are going to death camps you might have a different opinion..
>>
>>115061397
Not sure, had my genome sequence by ancestry and just uploaded it to there.
>>
>>115060362
there was ylis thread about this many months ago.

it's a scam mostly
>>
>>115061397
You can delete your DNA from Ancestry at any time. All though if you're an ethnic finn don't expect to get any less than 95% Finnish. Average Finnish people are 100% (going off of ancestry here) Also Ancestry ships to the UK, so they most likely ship to EU
>>
>>115062040
Well just googled that the HQ is in Israel.. Doesn't sound good at all.

>>115062066
That does sound a little better. Yeah I know, and I aren't expecting radical results, but thought that the rest of the 5% would be nice to know.

How accurate are these things overall when going in to the 5% and below?
>>
File: 1342830729408.png (26KB, 451x423px) Image search: [Google]
1342830729408.png
26KB, 451x423px
>>115060362
>mfw I have a slightly hooked, prominent nose
>mfw I have a stereotypical jewish pattern baldness
>mfw my mom's side of the family has some jewish names but I don't know how closely related they are
>mfw I have an affinity for certain kikey things
I'm a bit afraid to take the test.
>>
>>115063271
I thought there aren't that many kikes in Finland. So I wouldn't be that worried
>>
>>115060362
I wonder what would be teh results for me. There is not such a thing as ethnic colombian and me, my parents and my grantparents are definetely mixed. Miscegeneration is very strong in me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.