[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lech Walesa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What does Poland think of this man?
>>
>>115053375
Communist agent, scumbag, liar.
>>
>>115053375
2 alternatives:

>Greatest hero of Poland, literally defeated communism on his own
or
>Commie agent. Or more like a dumbass played by them. Traitor, liar, idiot. Fucked us over during the transition from communism.
>>
>>115053559
Was that proven to be the case? Informed on his friends and stuff?

It would've been impossible for him to lead a labour union without dealing somewhat with the communists.
>>
>>115053375
Also Orianna Fallaci on him:
https://pl.wikiquote.org/wiki/Oriana_Fallaci#W>>115053375
>Wałęsa był próżnym, pretensjonalnym, pewnym siebie ignorantem.
Walesa was a vain, pretencious, overconfident ignorant
>>
>>115053777
Graphologists proved that it was his handwriting on the documents.
>>
>>115053777
It's literally been proven recently that his signed shit, like accepting money for selling out people he knew.

He and half of the country is in the denial of that.

Also it's been confirmed by the oldest and most respected institute that creates various expert opinions for courts.
>>
>>115053375
Commie traitor
>>
>>115053375
the most interesting period is his presidency, because we don't know how his cooperation with the communists influenced his term and you can suppose he was surely blackmailed by his former secret police bosses. Anyway I doubt he could change very much alone by his office, Eastern Europe is a puppet territory of the West and Russia, so they make decisions
>>
>>115054070
Wasn't it possible he was forced to collaborate a bit in order to accomplish more? Unlike Havel, he had a family.

Solidarity is still considered legendary for what they did to Polish communism. As president, he certainly didn't seem as chaotic as Yeltsin.
>>
>>115054488
No, that shit is mostly from before he even became an activist. This is his defence, that he basically "played games" with the secret police etc. In reality he was just a convenient pawn, the commie elites realized that the system wouldn't last. They needed a smooth transition where they could maintain their status, and they succeeded entirely. Largely thanks to this faggot.
>>
>>115054488
Solidarity wasn't just one man, there were many much more heroic and intelligent people in the movement, some lost their lives or died in poverty. He was just a frontman, a symbol and now he goes around saying "I was Solidarity".
>>
File: PO PROSTU.jpg (17KB, 620x417px) Image search: [Google]
PO PROSTU.jpg
17KB, 620x417px
Great Hero Destroyer of Gomunism that wanted soviet troops to stay on our soil even after '89

Fucking scum
>>
>>115054488
He also saw Poland as an African warlord sees his banana republic, a mean to gain personal wealth.
>>
>>115054649
>>115054615
Thanks for the info lads, he's still considered untouchable by a few people I know (Poles who emigrated here in the 90s). Good to know the argument against him isn't just commie nostalgia.
>>
That faggot still owes me 100 milion.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.