[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are conservatives so much more attractive than liberals?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: dave and lauren.jpg (220KB, 1332x706px) Image search: [Google]
dave and lauren.jpg
220KB, 1332x706px
why are conservatives so much more attractive than liberals?
>>
Read the unibomber manifesto for the answer u seek
>>
But she's not a complete conservative and in some ways is liberal.
>>
>>115050483
she's a libertarian which is pretty conservative these days
>>
>>115050421
she wants to be an american so badly

shes a fucking leaf
>>
>>115050483
Lefties these days consider libertarianism conservative.
>>
Maybe there is an evolutionary-psychological reason prettier women might be more conservative than less attractive ones.
>>
>>115050421
Anyone else regret voting for him? Former Trump voter here, and honestly it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. However, the possibility of him gaining the nuclear codes frightens me and we shouldn't let him do that.
>>
File: 14448.png (313KB, 586x811px) Image search: [Google]
14448.png
313KB, 586x811px
>>115050421
I'm pretty fucking ugly m8

ANTIFA!!

lol jk skull fuck those faggots.
>>
>>115014513
>>
>>115050931
are you one of those faggots in the discord with a skull avatar?

if so have sex
>>
>>115050734
Yeah, because the Republican party is fighting for the legalization of marijuana, abolishment of abortion bans, and defending free speech. Right?

Party of the libertarians, but only if you're talking about corporate liberties.
>>
>>115050734
>>115050889

Libertarianism is not conservative, it's just an ideology of servility to big business that usually goes along with libertine values
>>
>>115050421

Because those that are conservative want to "preserve" the status quo or a system that has been done away with at their expense for the benefit of the poor.

Conservative have an inherent PRIVILEGE (no I am not trolling) which by their politics they desperately cling onto the system which afforded them that privilege.

These people tend to be attractive, wealthy, and better off by birth than the people that oppose conservatism.
>>
File: trump divine.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
trump divine.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
>>115050998
lol Discord? fuck no. You would recognize my voice, as it is very deep and I would most likely be playing techno in the background. Also, my avatar is Patrick Bateman. I don't believe I could deal with the cringe of a /pol/ discord.
>>
File: EmilyBarry15.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
EmilyBarry15.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>115050421
I mean nobody knows that they are, the studies that have been done have used somewhat small sample sizes. Anecdotally they've been somewhat more attractive in my experience, but I'm not going to rationalize some reason, I have no fucking idea, probably just something genetic correlated with their ideology, physiological makeup etc. There are tons of attractive liberal chicks/men too.
>>
They didn't stuff themsevles with drugs for 10 years straight.
>>
File: 1488498678161.jpg (189KB, 1268x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1488498678161.jpg
189KB, 1268x1048px
>>115051170
>>
effort required
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.