[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the travel ban? Is that still happening?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1420159288885.jpg (332KB, 1201x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1420159288885.jpg
332KB, 1201x1600px
What happened to the travel ban? Is that still happening?
>>
Drumpf got BTFO.
>>
Yes. It's being reorganized because it was poorly implemented the first time.
>>
>>115047277
tied up in courts
>>
>>115047407
it wasn't poorly implemented, leftist judges just have too must power and Trump wouldn't ignore them.
>>
>>115047277
>You will never be at the Prora resort having a picnic with her and your kids at the beach.
>>
>>115047407

It was implemented fine. But Leftist Judges decided that they could override the clear Constitutional authority of the President. That's how fucked everything is.
>>
>>115047540
No it was poorly implemented.

Trump didn't consult any of his advisers on it so it was poorly worded. Which was a key factor why it was taken to court.

If it was worded correctly and specific in its plan it would've had no problem in court. I believe the Trump administration has kinda stopped fighting it in the court because like I said they're going to reword it and try again.
>>
>>115047540
>>115047823

Read the executive order online. It's vague as fuck.

Then read a law restricting dirty jews in Germany during the 30's. It's so well written and concise.
>>
>>115047866
he had clear authority to do whatever the fuck he wanted to

he could have shut down all immigration indefinitely you cock sucking spic.

they stopped fighting it in court because it's int he 9th circuit and the supreme court only has 8 justices

you are fucking retarded and should have been aborted.
>>
>>115048151

You sound like a preteen girl getting assblasted over her favourite artist.

If you're a Trump like myself you should of seen the interview on FOX where he said they're rewording it to make it better and that they're not going to pursue it in court.

How fucking stupid are you?

Stop giving Trump supporters a bad name.
>>
>>115047277
>What happened to the travel ban? Is that still happening?

This is now a Huma = Muslim Brotherhood thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8

And the muslims are all like "It was the russians!"

lol.

No, dude, it was the NON-Muslims.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.