[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1486808527009.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486808527009.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.

If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here. First and foremost, white nationalism is about helping yourself and helping others to lead healthy, happy lives. We live in first world countries. We have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Do not waste your time or misplace your priorities in life.
>>
>>115046666
>falling for the white race meme
>>
File: AngieVarona11.jpg (143KB, 409x766px) Image search: [Google]
AngieVarona11.jpg
143KB, 409x766px
>>115046666
Holy shit nice Satan quads
>>
>>115046666
rape em boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64
>>
>>115046666
You're right, Super Satan. My power is the white race's power, and their power is mine. For the race to be at its peak, I must be as strong and healthy as I can be, as must my brothers. Sloth is a deadly sin for a reason: it may not be individual death in the age of the EBT card, but on the collective scale that the consumerist masses experience it, it is still racial death.

/pol/ has already helped me in that regard. Before I took the red pill, I lived on a diet of junk food and soda, and hadn't worked out since high school. Now I go to the gym, to be strong to resist the society of dependent children around me. I cut out junk food for the same reason: I will no longer fall prey to the siren call of the candy aisle when there's better uses for my money. Like savings. I feel like I'm finally making progress.
>>
>>115046666
>dark hair
>dark eyes
>white
>>
>>115046666
>white

Why did you post a pic of a latina?
>>
File: 1488480126161.jpg (64KB, 658x718px)
1488480126161.jpg
64KB, 658x718px
>>115046762
>>
File: polBaitImage14.jpg (196KB, 1108x1234px) Image search: [Google]
polBaitImage14.jpg
196KB, 1108x1234px
>>115047808
These copypasta threads are made all the time and includes non-white chicks a lot. I think this is another of the usual stock images included.
>>
White nationalism is a meme. Its never going to happen. Look around you for fucks sake, and wake up.
>>
>>115046666
Racists aren't human.

They should be thrown into extermination camps, for the sake of humans of all races, white, black, asian, whatever.

Shooting a racist on the street is worth a medal.
>>
>>115046666
At the same time, several more furry rings slid over the end of his throbbing meat, and began to move up and down in a random sort of rhythm, sometimes in the same direction, sometimes in opposite directions. Two more tight furry rings slipped on to each of his balls and massaged them gently, and firm furry hands stroked up and down the insides of his thighs.

Malcolm sank into a red haze of lust, quite forgetting his fear at this unusual situation, and gave himself up to the wonderful stimulus.

All at once, the furry rings round his cock, including the one at the base, all began to move upwards with a stronger stroking action. As one reached the tip and vanished, another began at the base, the combined effect being like a milking machine. It was all too much. Malcolm gave a great sigh, gritted his teeth, and waited for the orgasmic explosion.
>>
>>115046666
Nice digits anon.

Come help here:
>>115001631
>>115001631
>>115001631
>>
>>115047743
Healthy eating and exercise can be good, but it can also be bad, and the precursor of the development of body image and eating disorders. Take care of not only your body, but also your mind, and your finances and financial future, as well. Bodily health is important, but not at the expense of other areas of your life. Don't overdo it. Stay balanced, focused, and disciplined in all areas of your life. Eat a reasonable diet: you can't avoid all the shit in the food supply. And don't let bodybuilding culture lead you to risk injury to your joints.
>>
>>115048104
>dehumanising racial groups is bad because it's dehumanising
>let's dehumanise this other group
>libshit logic
>>
>>115046666
Nice that your life is nice. Don't ever fight kikes and traitors.
>>
File: 43534579808908.jpg (91KB, 556x600px) Image search: [Google]
43534579808908.jpg
91KB, 556x600px
>>115048011
Yes, any kind of political coup is not really an option for us now. However, there is absolutely nothing stopping us from helping one another to all work our asses off to climb the pyramid as high as we each can, to have a better life for ourselves personally, and to then have a greater ability and influence to help other whites do the same. We need to own as much of the capitalist system as possible, as the jews have done. There is our power and survival. The main thing we are lacking is a healthy and focused culture of racial identity and community, and that is what I am seeking to promote.
>>
>>115048377
>Fighting kikes and traitors

What does this mean? Posting angry shit on the internet all the time? How does that help you? How does that make you money? How does that help other whites? Is that the kind of racial culture we want to leave for our children?

"Fighting the kikes" means becoming successful and gaining private ownership over infrastructure and resources that you can then use to amplify and legitimize the voice of the white racial interests in society. "Fighting the kikes" means being a competent and successful person who can establish and raise a healthy, happy family. That is your goal as an individual with only one lifetime.

You are not seeing things clearly. /pol/ and internet meme culture is not enough to gain the political and economic power and influence necessary to effect real change for the race. Put the bait behind you and focus on making the most of your own life. That is how you win in the system.
>>
>>115047851
It's just bait to get people's attention. It's not important. Ignore the tits and read.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.