[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING: SERBIA 2017 ELECTION SCAM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 44

File: chart.png (11KB, 727x329px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
11KB, 727x329px
I have recently started working as a political analyst in one of several agencies in Serbia that are performing public opinion polls.
First project I was involved in is a poll regarding public opinion about upcoming 2017 presidential elections.

Serbia has somewhere between 5 and 6 million potential voters, with voter turnout commonly around 50%.

We performed our analysis on sample size of 5.432 samples (pic related showing results), with turnout showing considerable increase since last couple of elections (64.7%).

However, several days after this, me and some of my colleagues have been called in to speak with the boss.
He told us straight-forwardly that unless we are to fake poll results in favor of the leading candidate (A.V.), we would be fired.
So, we decreased turnout rate and sample size by eliminating opinions of anti-A.V. voters.

I feel really guilty about being part of this scam, and I would love to come out to public with this knowledge, but:
a) I would get fired
b) No one would believe me because Serbian media is mostly corrupted and/or censored
The reason I am posting this here is solely to ease my conscious a little by sharing this with someone.

God have mercy on us all.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>112155689
Don't be a pussy and expose the truth. You're probably LARPing anyway.
>>
File: 1486572696165.jpg (76KB, 490x557px) Image search: [Google]
1486572696165.jpg
76KB, 490x557px
Sasha Jankovich 2017
>>
>>112156246
this

whistleblowers are our heroes :3
>>
>>112155689
No surprises here desu, only thing im in doubt about is who will i give my vote too? Vucic is not an options and these two shills... lmao
>>
>>112156246
Nah, the truth is that in Serbia polls are biased as fuck, last presidential elections guy who was president ATM had polled better by 12% and still lost.
>>
>>112156632
>jankovic
>shill
pick one
you have to be an absolute retard not to vote for him desu senpai
>>
I'm curious if this is FaktorPlus poll that gave AleVu 55.2%
KEK
>>
>>112156817
Convince me that there is nobody funding him and i will. Since as long as i remember you could only vote for paid shills
>>
>>112157123
Convince me that there is nobody funding you fucker.
Jankovic is fucking based.
>>
>>112155689
who are the political parties? which candidate is most to the right and which one is the most likely to win?
>>
>>112157123
idk, everyone's funding someone, you can't finance a presidential campaign with peanuts and good will, but look at jeremic - he's throwing money left and right and we don't have an election date yet lmao, someone big is behind him

jankovic is legit the best presidential candidate we've had since 1990 (ivan đurić)
>>
>>112157433
I'd say Dveri candidate Bosko Obradovic is most to the right and Aleksandar Vucicu is (according to poll) most likely to win
>>
>>112157433
>which candidate is most to the right
sasa jankovic, nonpartisan

>which one is the most likely to win
faggot aleksandar vucic, current prime minister, or whoever he gives his support to
>>
>>112157764
>>112157433

oops i misread your question, nvm
>>112157744 what he said
>>
File: izdajnik.jpg (125KB, 586x792px) Image search: [Google]
izdajnik.jpg
125KB, 586x792px
>>112155689
>>
Actually the allegedly real poll OP posted makes a lot of sense considering Seselj should've lost voters this past year because of being Vucic's cuck and they would've gone to Bosko. And Jankovic and Jeremic I think really are the strongest opposition candidates
>>
>>112157744
>>112157764
i just saw his Wikipedia page, he does sound like a faggot, is there a serbian type of 4chan? like a website that is very similar to 4chan but in serbian?
>>
This is bullshit, PM Aleksandar Vučić will win it easily in the 1st round, I dare to say 60+ %.

People are sick of traitors like Janković (a faggot who killed his own friend in his youth) and Jeremić (just see Podesta emails).
>>
>>112155689
OP, so what you posted are the actual results?
>>
>>112158245
The only traitor in this post is you, ti jebeno placenicko govno
>>
>>112157496

>Ivan Đurić

So the guy who lobbied in 1991 for Serbia to get bombed? Glad he died of cancer, that's how you're gonna end up, too, you cancer!
>>
>>112158326
not sure why OP is not repsonding but these are results in our media

>Aleksandar Vucic: 55.2%
>Vojislav Seselj: 12.1%
>Vuk Jeremic: 12.1%
>Sasa Jankovic: 8.1%
>Bosko Obradovic: 4%
>>
>>112155689

Send evidence to Wiki leaks
>>
>>112156797
And now there's a chance to actually have empirical record of poll manipulation and you sit on your ass just saying "lol well everyone knows it's shit anyway." Shameful.
>>
>>112158362

You are the only shill in this thread, you anti-serbian cunt, I think you're not even a Serb.

Just look at the list of people who supports Janković.
http://www.gradjanskistav.org/apel.html

Actors who acted in openly anti serbian movies, like that Angelina Jolie one, rappers who are faggots like Marcelo, Dusan Masic BBC reporter who organized march for "victims of Srebrenica genocide", bunch of zionists and Croats.

He won't get even 10%, hardly anyone knows how he looks like, his mother wouldn't even recognize him on the street.

I am calling him a sad owl, that's how he looks like.
>>
>>112158218
>is there a serbian type of 4chan
eh not really, there's the ex-yu general on int, serbians mostly prefer forums over imageboards. why do you ask?

>>112158245
>Janković (a faggot who killed his own friend in his youth)
lmao fuck off with your government sponsored propaganda cuck shill

>>112158444
>So the guy who lobbied in 1991 for Serbia to get bombed?
[citation needed]
>>
>>112155689
wikileaks
>>
Our government is doing a hard but good job to make our country great again. Our relationship with China and Russia are on the highest possible, we entered Indian market (hell, our PM Vučić opened the Mumbai tradestock market), and Trump's man for the Balkans had visited us few days ago and he supports our goals.
>>
>>112158867
Please be quiet you filthy cuck.
If you are stupid enough to vote again for bastards that are giving away our country to Arabs, just go hang yourself.
>>
>>112155689
DOCUMENT AND SCAN IT ALL. SIT ON KT FOR A YEAR THEN UPLOAD IT TO WIKILEAKS TOR DEAD DROP.
>>
>>112158706
>Šešelj up to 12.1%
And then you guys say we're the ones who keep provoking, while 12% of you support that idiot.
>>
>>112155689

You have one job and one job only, Serbia.
Remove Kebab.
It is what God made you for - it is what you are good at. Do God's work.
>>
>>112159230
Seselj is a fucking retard desu, and most of our right-wing is now voting for Dveri. Bosko (president of the Dveri) is even taking pictures with Ivan Pernar
>>
File: BW-830x467.jpg (156KB, 830x467px) Image search: [Google]
BW-830x467.jpg
156KB, 830x467px
>>112159155
>giving away our country to Arabs

How exactly? Belgrade Waterfront is the greatest thing could ever happen to our capital city, and you never wondered why is it building here? Because we're the pillar of stability in this region and the investors know it well.

UAE investors isn't equal to giving away our country you cuck. We are good people and we're helping Syrian refugees like no other nations, we're not nazis or butthurt monkeys like our neighbours and I'm proud of that.
>>
>>112155689
I am inclined to disbelieve. It doesnt pay of in long run. If you butcher results and then reality doesnt reflect them you loose reputation and future clients.
>>
>>112159437
>Bosko (president of the Dveri) is even taking pictures with Ivan Pernar

That Pernar who got ashamed of that picture 2 days ago, writing about how it was Serbian fault for genocidal action called Oluja and who said Jews are the ones who most suffered in Jasenovac.
>>
File: vucic-fukara.jpg (202KB, 720x944px) Image search: [Google]
vucic-fukara.jpg
202KB, 720x944px
kys faggot

>>112159230
>12% of you support that idiot.
it's a faked poll, vucic is using le seselj bogeyman to increase his chances of winning in the first round, seselj had 8% last year and that was his peak of popularity because he had just returned from the hague, no way he's ever going to win that many votes again
>>
>>112159600
The investors are running for the hills unless we give them shitload of fucking subventions.

Ever wondered why every contract with UAE and other parties is fucking classified?
>>
Who gives a shit. All balkans are muslim tier countries and slavs arent white.

fucking disgusting apes.
>>
File: VG-4.jpg (108KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
VG-4.jpg
108KB, 880x587px
>>112159792

We're not isolationists, we're ready to sit and talk with every major power, our relationships with China and Russia are on the highest level, while we're on the course to EU (there is no alternative IMHO) and we need to be good with the Americans if we want to gain something in future about our interference with Kosovo and Metohia. PM Vučić is playing it smart, hes not opening his cards just like that. Nationalistic rhetorics wont lead us nowhere.
>>
>>112159892
>Cuckmark
you need to accept more refugees, your women are feeling unsatisfied
>>
>>112159690
Every poll by Faktor Plus, CESID, and other pollers has been very,very inaccurate for more than 20 years, and there were no repercussion on any of them, so why would there be now?
>>
>>112159600
holy shit you are a pathetic little nigger worshiping liberal cuck, you should be dragged outside and slaughtered for the greater good of your nation. disgusting fucking mudslime sympathizing shit
>>
File: Vucic Reuters.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vucic Reuters.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
I am not even trying to change your mind, like our old men say, voice of the people is voice of the God, and our people knows the best - we're on the course for another landslide.
>>
>>112159792
>it's a faked poll
8% is still too much considering the stuff he does and says.

>>112159892
>hurr you're all so shit and irrelevant please reply i want attention
Here - have a (You), Muhammed.
>>
>>112156797
Actually I have inside information on that. One of agencies got results right in their polls but results from last polling round were not published. Someone decided to just republish one of earlier results in which Tadic still had a lead. Agency in question wasnt aware of that and once results were out it was too late.
>>
>>112160085
>our relationships with China and Russia are on the highest level, while we're on the course to EU (there is no alternative IMHO)
you're a try hard faggot troll, but this is true, and it's just about the only thing vucic's government is doing that is not catastrophic and treacherous

but, his cartel of illiterate thugs must be overthrown asap before they do irreversible damage
>>
>>112160300
God I hope we just one get normal government, who will tax the fucking church and send all you SNS sponsored shills to prison.
>>
>>112160250

No, I am not a liberal at all. Refugees aren't here to stay anyway, we're helping them to get fed well and to move on to their goal - the Western Europe.

They (especially Germany) made a huge mistake there, and they need to pay the consequences for their actions.
>>
>>112160320
>8% is still too much considering the stuff he does and says.
306.052 votes out of 6.734.802 registered voters is laughable, mere 4%
>>
>>112157240
>Convince me that there is nobody funding you fucker.
yeah, somebody in Serbia paying for somebody to shill on /pol/, lmao
>>
>>112160496
How is it not catastrophic?
We are forced to take Russian military junk because they don't want to spend money to dispose of.
Meanwhile Chinese are getting our property practically free of charge (Bor smelting complex and Vrsac Vinogradi).
>>
>>112160126
>>112160320
At least I'm white. Stay mad kosovo niggers.
>>
>>112160320
>8% is still too much considering the stuff he does and says.

It's too little compared to your political parties who are 100% pro Ustashi when it comes to the Serbian minority and past wars.

Your minority is well respected here, even some of the Croats are on the high positions.
Your minority has their own schools, books, media.
Your music isn't banned here on our radio stations and TV stations, your artists have concerts without any provocations, I mean the top ones.
We are not having festivals dedicated to solely pure hatred against you, like you have during your annual celebration of Oluja aka slaughtering Serbian people, their houses and valuables.
We're not slaying signs in your majority areas like you do.
DOn't compare us with you, you're still on the level with african barbaric tribes.
>>
>>112160551
vucic is prepared to kill in order to defend his position because he knows that once he's overthrown he'll hang for high treason, but he's a dumb fuck who constantly humiliates the army and the police, no one but his paid thugs will want to fight for him

>>112161001
i meant that the course of our foreign policy is somewhat okay, the execution of it is, of course, cuck-like and moronic because duh
>>
File: 817371640.jpg (49KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
817371640.jpg
49KB, 467x700px
>>112161015
nobody is whiter than Slavs

real white men are not cucks like your nation, to be white means to be masculine and ready to defend your country at all cost
>>
Hey Serbros, who's the best and most redpilled candidate/party in your elections? Are you gonna start the removal soon?
>>
>>112161458
>>112161458
our foreign policy should be isolationist
we need to stop meddling in the world affairs when our economy is falling apart
instead of russia, china, US and EU we should trade more with other balkan countries
>>
>>112159145
ok...I cant criticize everything that govermant is doing. They did have some success but still I find them despicable.
-Cops suspended after gay pride parade scandal
- Helicopter crash and whole that ordeal.
- Attacks on Jankovic and Jovanovic only after they positioned them selfs as opposition (and Jankovic did that just by doing his bloody job)
- Demolition of Sava Mala. If I ever saw prime example of why all countries should have armed civilians it Demolition of Sava Mala. Armed thugs bulldoze entire street and police ignores calls for help because they know that state is behind it.
- Crack down on media.Show Utisak Nedelje even Milosevic tolerated but Vucic effectively killed
Those are just top of the mind
Oh...and PM bloody supported Hillary and had audacity to call it a smart move after Trump won
>>
>>112161795
it can't be isolationist because we're literally surrounded by the eu and nato

we need to maintain good relations with brics cunts but we absolutely must strive for the eu in order to survive as a cunt
>>
>>112159600
No Serbian corporation was allowed to participate in biding for project. Let that sink in
>>
>>112160808
My point still stands.
The most far right party we have is HČSP, and last elections they got 0.5% votes, which is the most they've gotten in the past 20 years.
And even they barely ever mention Serbia, they're mostly about hanging faggots.

>>112161307
>It's too little compared to your political parties who are 100% pro Ustashi
In what alternate universe exactly?

>Your minority is well respected here, even some of the Croats are on the high positions.
>Your minority has their own schools, books, media.
>Your music isn't banned here on our radio stations and TV stations, your artists have concerts without any provocations, I mean the top ones.
Same, same, same.
Oluja is about celebrating the liberation of Croatian territories. Your people ran from that territory on their own, because they bought YOUR propaganda about >muh evil croats will kill us all
And since you're so concerned with innocent victims, you should then be fully aware of how insulting a cyrillic sign in Vukovar is to those who gave their lives to protect it.

Find me one Croatian politician or major figure who openly burns Serbian flags in public and says they'll go to Beograd with tanks.
>>
>>112162237
People didn't vote for Seselj because he is anti-Croatia but because he is anti-EU, and there was no other anti-EU alternative. Now that Seselj is exposed as shill and Dveri are members of parliament, i think he will fall under 5%
>>
>>112160245
I can say that Strategic Marketing polls where always pretty accurate. I have some contacts there and I have used their predictions to bet on election results and I have never lost a dime to ..kladionice how ever you say it in English
>>
>>112155689
literally where?
>>
>>112155689
make it public!

do it!
>>
>>112162495
That makes sense. I hope you're right.
>>
>>112155689
Nobody fucking cares about your country.
The corruption is too deep for serbs to change anything.
Same as every other balkan country.
>>
>>112162237
And half of the HDZ iz more anti-Serbian than Seselj is anti-Croatian.

>>112162518
>kladionce
betting offices?
>>
>>112162750
>And half of the HDZ iz more anti-Serbian than Seselj is anti-Croatian.
You going to back that up with any specific examples or quotes?
Or is that just what the Serbian media told you?
>>
Are there any kebab removal parties?
>>
>>112162237
seselj's voters are mostly butthurt refugees from croatia
>>
so do we want Seselj to win? he seems the most far-right
>>
>>112162717
let's sit with our thumbs up our asses then and wait for things to get better by themselves
>>
>>112156797
I hardly think Tadic had any chance. People were fed up with him. It's their fault Nikolic is where he is.
>>
>>112162875
>Milanovic:"Mađarska gradi prema barbarima. Prema Srbima, ne?"
>Milanovic:"I ne samo da ćemo im blokirati pregovore, nego ćemo i doneti zakon po kojem ćemo iz čiste obesti proganjati njihove počinitelje po Kosovu"
comments?
>>
>>112163153
no
>>
>>112163153
Nah, he's the current government's shill and fake opposition. Plus he was brainwashed in Hague by Illuminati
>>
Ovi anoni su u pravu za wikileaks, posaljite njima
>>
File: 0816_beograd.jpg (1MB, 1396x704px) Image search: [Google]
0816_beograd.jpg
1MB, 1396x704px
>>112163153
apart from being far-right he is also insane which may be a problem

you don't usually want an insane man to run your country

but still he seems better solution than most other politicians
>>
>>112163595
>but still he seems better solution than most other politicians
no he doesn't
>>
>>112161530
>nobody is whiter than slavs
Drop it slavnigger
>>
>>112163416
>>112163498
who then?
>>
>>112163595
I think the funniest thing is that Sarovic (the one to the right of Seselj) looks like a Syrian refugee even though he claims to be "true Serbian and patriote". KEK
>>
File: 7lZwLKc.jpg (85KB, 511x606px) Image search: [Google]
7lZwLKc.jpg
85KB, 511x606px
>>112158867
>hardly anyone knows how he looks like, his mother wouldn't even recognize him on the street.
>I am calling him a sad owl, that's how he looks like.
jesus christ serbia
>>
>>112163745
Sasa Jankovic is based but he's centered, maybe even a little left of the center.
As far as the right-wing is concerned Bosko Obradovic (Dveri) is by far the best choice
>>
>>112163795
hi leaf
>>
>>112163795
never mind him, he's just a sad pathetic autist who's taken his ebin internet trolle persona a little too serious
>>
File: remove.png (751KB, 1274x1308px) Image search: [Google]
remove.png
751KB, 1274x1308px
>>112155689
gib me some summary ?

who is /ourguy/
>>
>>112156817
>voting for an SJW
>>
>>112163755
Don't they all look like that?
>>
File: putin%20dodik[1].jpg (1MB, 3507x2501px) Image search: [Google]
putin%20dodik[1].jpg
1MB, 3507x2501px
>>112164045
>>
>>112164066
being an sjw in the balkans is a completely different thing from being an sjw in the west, it means standing for the bare minimum that separates human beings from orcs
>>
>>112163931
I would still choose Seselj over Dveri
>>
File: vs.jpg (88KB, 724x489px) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
88KB, 724x489px
>>112161578
There is only one choice for non-cucked Serbs.
>>
>>112164511
don't you realize he's already sided with vucko you stupid motherfucker
>>
>>112163333
Milanović is SDP, not HDZ.

>Mađarska gradi prema barbarima. Prema Srbima, ne?
"Barbarians" relates to shitskins flooding Europe. He called them barbarians on several occasions. It's on your border, that's why he said "Prema Srbima".

And the second one was his comment on how your government was behaving in regards to getting into EU.

And none of those still come close to publicly burning flags and saying you'll invade a country with tanks.
>>
>>112164456
seselj iz a herzegovinian croat communist and udba agent who didn't even know how to make the sign of the cross before 1988
>>
>>112155689
Wait, so who is most likely to be elected? And what effects will it have?
>>
File: balkan liberals.jpg (101KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
balkan liberals.jpg
101KB, 960x640px
>>112164401
This. Pic related - liberals from all of balkans gathered and displayed their message in all 3 languages to avoid offending anyone.
>>
>>112164637
>implying thats worse than the alternative

>>112164844
And people wonder why we are perpetually poor with reasoning skills like this.
>>
File: well.png (199KB, 311x278px) Image search: [Google]
well.png
199KB, 311x278px
>>112164333
kek ,putin is such a menlet
>>
>>112164968
Women in black are not SJWs they are Soros funded autists that deserve to be shot for treason.
>>
>>112164844
it doesn't matter, each politician has history and all of them are idiots by default

when you decide to vote you will do it according to their current political program. Seselj's program is the best so far, he simply wants to stop process of joining EU which is very good and they are less corrupted than others

You can be sure he will defend our national identity, that's good enough
>>
Zasto se trudite? Srbija je odavno mrtva. Nestajemo svake godine u desetinama hiljada, prosek starosti jos malo pa 50, mrtvilo i apatija. Ovi mogu da rade sta hoce jer znaju s kakvim narodom imaju posla. Prodace vam bilo koju pricu da bi se odrzali na vlasti a vi cete im poverovati.

Ni Milosevica nismo rusili mi nego je postojala tacno odredjena grupa koja je bila odredjena da to ucini, narod se samo setio 5 oktobra da krene u pljacku i iznosi namestaj iz skupstine. Zato samo molite boga da ovi opet razbesne Zapad pa da ih oni najure, jer ce ovi s ovakvim narodom vladati jos 50 godina.

Mozda kad nas ostane svega milion ili dva ce se neko i setiti da spasi stvar.
>>
File: Mommsen_p265.jpg (20KB, 220x345px) Image search: [Google]
Mommsen_p265.jpg
20KB, 220x345px
>>112155689
>election fraud in yugoslavia

what else is new?

look into the montenegrin election last year, it will redpill you on how many methods there are to rig the democratic system and why we need a benevolent dictatorship/aristocracy instead of this dumbass system the west has got now
>>
>>112164968
memes aside, those labeled as "sjw's" around here are at least trying to improve relations between serbs and croats and that's a good thing imho, i'm not talking about libtards separated from reality

i meant to say that being a so called sjw in the balkans and in the west is different like being a feminist in the usa and in iran is

>>112165404
>stop process of joining EU which is very good
that would be literal suicide for serbs in serbia, croatia and bosnia

>and they are less corrupted than others
lmao you don't know jack shit about seselj

>You can be sure he will defend our national identity
no, you can be sure he'll stuff his pockets with the little money we have left while at the same time pointing his finger at le ebil ustashe
>>
>>112165893
t. literal sjw
>>
>>112165165
>putin is such a menlet

"no"

Dodik is 190cm tall.
>>
>>112166041
>Dodik is 190cm tall.
That's average height here, so it means he is a dwarf.
>>
Serbia hasn't had proper leadership since 1389.
>>
>>112166379
>Implying Uros was a good leader
We had no proper leadership since Djindjic
>>
>>112166476
wew
>>
>>112155689
Ostali has no surname? Is he fucking cher?
>>
>>112166675
cher is like really old i don't think even ostali would want to fuck her
>>
>>112165893
>that would be literal suicide for serbs in serbia, croatia and bosnia
no it wouldn't

there are more reasons not to join EU than to join it:

- EU is falling apart, do you seriously want to join organization which will probably fall apart in future?
- if you join, you will be under control of political establishment in Brussels. You basically have no say in your own country and have to follow all their decisions
- conditions to join EU are very harmful for Serbia, you will have to recognize Kosovo and probably give more autonomy to other regions
- finally, if you join, there will be huge waves of migration to EU countries, many intelligent people will abandon country immediately

>no, you can be sure he'll stuff his pockets with the little money we have left while at the same time pointing his finger at le ebil ustashe
yes, I'm sure he will make political decisions which are pro-serbian and nationalistic. Stuffing pockets applies to anyone who becomes government. Do you want someone who will sell your country + fill his pockets or just someone will fill his pockets without selling country? You choose lesser of 2 evils
>>
File: 1469582512084.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469582512084.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>112166675
ostali means "the rest" lmao
>>
>>112166476
>Djindjic

wasn't Djindjic a Quisling?
>>
>>112155689
Just record everything

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miragestack.secret.voice.recorder&hl=en
>>
>>112166995
>>112165893
actually the biggest problem is that in current condition we have nothing to export to EU even if we are members
joining the EU will just speed up the process of leaking money from this country out to the west

>>112167084
no, Djindjic was as based as it gets, he had concrete solutions
if he hadn't been killed, I have no doubt that matter of Kosovo would be settled by now and these rotten bastards we have for leaders would be imprisoned by now
>>
>>112167345
yeah, and in turn make it easier for the government to spy on him
are you even redpilled my dude
>>
>>112167386

wasn't Djindjic a Quisling though?
>>
>>112167386
exactly, we have no competitive products which can compete with EU economy. We will be flooded with products from EU which are cheaper and with same (or better) quality

we firstly need stable economy and actually have something to offer to European market
>>
>>112167661
i mean, there are raspberies, but even so, we cannot compete
>>
>>112167489
Your recording them, should your guy (anyone but the one your supposed to inflate numbers for actually) win you are safe to report on the kikery and can purge the degenerates.
>>
>>112166995
nisam taj anon
U pravu si ali ne znam koliko si upucen sa seseljevim delovanjem u poslednjih godinu dana, lik je postao vuciceva pudlica, mozda ne otvoreno ali prikriveno da. Nikad ga ne napada u medijima ni on ni sarovic vec napadaju iskljucivo opoziciju pa cak i onu koja se zalaze za slicne stavove koje ima SRS. Iskreno svi kandidati su govna i narod je vise izgubio svaku nadu da moze bilo sta da se promeni tj da se oslobodimo zapadne okupacije. Kako je u Srpskoj sa Dodikom? Dal bar imate neki osecaj da vlast ne radi direktno protiv naroda? Ovde na primer vucic debil kaze ja sam veci mmf od mmf-a itd
>>
>>112166995
>EU is falling apart, do you seriously want to join organization which will probably fall apart in future?
debatable, it's doubtful it'll fall apart anytime soon

>f you join, you will be under control of political establishment in Brussels
still better than being under control of retarded political establishment in belgrade

>conditions to join EU are very harmful for Serbia, you will have to recognize Kosovo and probably give more autonomy to other regions
kosovo has been defacto independent from serbia since 1999 and that won't change anytime soon, we've lost 18 years being butthurt and chimping out over it instead of improving our country and making the lives of kosovo serbs easier

>finally, if you join, there will be huge waves of migration to EU countries, many intelligent people will abandon country immediately
that wave already started in 1990 and got a big boost in 2003, pretty much all of those who wanted to leave already did so, eu membership won't change that, educated people who are still here won't leave because they're determined to stay

they might leave though if there's a civil or a proxy war in serbia, which could happen in case we give up on eu integrations

>yes, I'm sure he will make political decisions which are pro-serbian and nationalistic
no, he would make political decisions in favor of himself and his gang like he was doing when he was the president of the municipality of zemun, i'm talking kleptocracy, racketeering and terror of those who won't comply
>>
>>112168831
>still better than being under control of retarded political establishment in belgrade
Oh if only it was that easy. No, you get to keep your shitty commie government, but they are now puppets to an even shittier commie government.
Joining the EU had literally no benefits for us at all. Even in terms of economy, we paid the same amount for membership as we got back.
>>
>>112168186
to jest problem, ako je stvarno seselj poceo da se uvlaci vucicu onda nek se samoubije. Mada vrijeme ce pokazati ja mislim da ce se naci neko pametan ipak

licno sam glaso za Dodika samo zbog njegove politike prema ostalima i nacin na koji cuva RS. Mada kod nas je jak nacionalni identitet ja mislim da bi cak i ovi iz SDS (opozicija) cuvali RS mada ipak Dodik ima veca muda. Za sad je bitno sacuvati zemlju a ekonomiju polako, napredovacemo ima vremena. Lako je kasnije skint cobane s vlasti kad smo svoj na svome

>Dal bar imate neki osecaj da vlast ne radi direktno protiv naroda?
da, mada i da oce ne moze tek tako ako cemo realno. Ovde je narod lud tj. svako gleda samo sebe. Mi ne primjecujemo vlast da postoji uopste, drzava ne postoji doslovno. Narod se jadan snalazi na nacine na koje moze, ako iko bude ceko ista od drzave moze da se rokne odma. A isto tako drzava se ne mjesa sta narod radi, siva ekonomija na sve strane
>>
>>112169433
>ekonomiju polako
ma sta ti pricas, Dodik se zaduzuje kod privatnih banaka jer mu MMF ne da pare
za koju godinu ce vam javni dug biti veci od vrednosti cele zemlje...
>>
>>112169757
nebitno, svi se zaduzuju, i Srbija i Hrvatska imaju veci spoljni dug nego BIH https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
>>
>>112169333
our government is nowhere near commie, more like crony capitalist, and they are puppets already and have been so since the fall of milosevic

if we decide to halt eu integrations, brussels will turn off the tap, and many, many things in serbia depend on that eu money

>>112169433
seselj has always been the lapdog of those in power, fake opposition and the "favorite dissident"
>>
>>112169943
procene iz 2012-e
mi se zaduzili od tada duplo a dodik uzima kredite s kamatom od 4-5% ko da nema sutra
>>
>>112155689
VUČIĆU PEDERU
>>
>>112155689
Gde je rađeno istraživanje? Beograd ili cela Srbija?
Ako ovo nije samo Beograd onda do jaja
>>
>>112167505
Not really. He was more of a practical guy, he knew some things can be done, and others can't.

He had bad economy plans though, he gambled on west being always rich as fuck, didn't expect economic crash
>>
>>112160250
Shitskin calling serbs niggers... Lol go kill some kids over in favelas
>>
Is pussylips going to recognise Kosovo any time soon?No Kosovo no EU says Mutti Merkel
>>
>>112155689
If real results are that 39% would vote for Vucic...I don't know, we should be nuked
>>
File: P10-101115-2.jpg (21KB, 480x317px) Image search: [Google]
P10-101115-2.jpg
21KB, 480x317px
>>112165165
>>
>>112164333
BIG MILE
>>
>>112172087
Well they did win over 48% last year, and SPS had around 10%. If together they have 39% for Vucic that's actually a pretty good change.
>>
>>112155689
So they want polls to become self-fulfilling prophecies. We knew they were rigged, but I'm surprised you were told that explicitly and not implicitly for legal reasons.

But then again, it's Serbia.
>>
>>112172402
well we weren't told explicitly really, everyone just kinda knows
>>
>>112166476
>zemunski klan
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>112172647
How do you guys rig elections? I can think of a couple of methods.

>Force administration people to vote for a party, demand proof (e.g. phone photos) or run a Bulgarian train (where an insider gives you a ticked ballot to submit and you have to give them a clean one after you vote). Cross check who voted across a list.

>Bus villagers around, dual voters, dead voters.

>Bribe small communities and gypsies (e.g. "We lack 150 votes, everyone in this 200-population village will get 150EUR if we get a majority - all or nothing)

>Bribe overseers and mass-fill ballots.

>At least 10 ways for """"accidental"""" counting """"errors"""" or dismissing """"invalid"""" ballots.
>>
>>112173889
>force administration people to vote for ruling party: check
>Bulgarian train: check
>dead voters: check
>bribe gypsies: check
>bribe everyone else: check
>steal more while counting: check

also: 150 EUR?
ahahahahahaahaha
they pay 1000RSD at most (little less then 10 EUR), sometimes they just give people kilo of flour and liter of milk
>>
>>112173889
yeah pretty much like that
>>
>>112159600
>Belgrade Waterfront is the greatest thing could ever happen to our capital city
Besides, you know, funding for schools, military, hospitals, general infrastructure etc.

>Because we're the pillar of stability in this region and the investors know it well.
With current laws no sane investor would spend a single $ here, holy fuck like taxes for a single employee are about 40% of net pay + 30% from employers side. Not to mention bogus taxes such as infamous "firmarina" or "logo display tax". Only shitfaces such as UAE royals are able to "invest" here a.k.a. donate to SNS for pursuing their own interests. Speaking of which...

>UAE investors isn't equal to giving away our country you cuck.
Their "investment" is basically a land lease for 99 years for a miniscule amount of cash influx of ~43 milion $ as of September 2016. Estimated total is around 3.5 bn $, and guess who is paying for that. And this is only what's know to public, since major portion of the contract is fuck knows why hidden from the public.

>We are good people and we're helping Syrian refugees like no other nations, we're not nazis or butthurt monkeys like our neighbours and I'm proud of that.
We pack them up and send them to the Hungarian and Croatian borders. If they cannot pass, they just stay in the border camps and only help they get is from Red Cross or some charity organizations.

Also, regarding kindness, let me provide some of the more brilliant quotes from the man you seem to frequently sexually fantasize about:
"I Tito je sepao pred smrt" - "Tito was also limping before his death", spoken to Zoran Djindjic in a public announcement a few days before his assassination.
"ubijte jednog Srbina, mi ćemo stotinu Muslimana" - "kill one Serb and we will 100 muslims", Spoken during 1995. assembly meeting, before any hostilities actually took place, as a way to provoke muslims
>>
>>112174247
Is the part with flour and milk satire?
>>
>>112174714
nope, they do it in smaller towns and villages
>>
>>112173889
when people are casting the vote and when the votes are being counted, that's when most of the rigging happens
and yeah, bribes also, but they pay you waaaaaaaaaay less
>>
>>112174714
i wish it was
>>
>>112174714
Nope. Also vegetable oil is common bribe.
>>
Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Nemanjina tomorrow.
>>
There are pictures of some stores that are selling bread by slices, for about 5 RSD per slice.
Serbia was never rich, but this government has taken everything we had from us.
>>
>>112175461
pa ne znam dal ovo moze da se poredi sa krizom devedesetih
>>
>>112159600
>Because we're the pillar of stability in this region and the investors know it well.

>2 wars within 10 years
>lost Bosnia, Kosovo, fucking Montenegro
>Belgrade is the most dangerous capital in Europe
>no political stability, prime ministers just get shoot on the streets
>became from the most prosperious nation in EE into one of the worst shitholes

Fucking stupid nigger
>>
>>112175232
SAD
>>
File: 1486574617622.jpg (86KB, 944x622px) Image search: [Google]
1486574617622.jpg
86KB, 944x622px
>>112175375
ok thanks for the heads up
>>
>>112175375
sta je u nemanjinoj, opet protest policije i vojske?
>>
>>112174632
(cont.)

There are others, of course, but deeds speak more than words. So, with Aleksandar Vucic and his gang we have some great historical events such as:

Sacrifice of RTS reporters during war in 1999. just to gather the victim footage
Assassination of Slavko Curuvija
Arming of Arkan's Tigers and funding of other paramilitary organizations
Nation-wide media censorship during the reign of Milosevic
"Cold showers" for students protesters

And from more recent history:
Nightly demolition of a greater part of Belgrade where glorious BW is going to be built, with people being handcuffed by armed men and police told not to respond
Fiasco with floods where around 50 people lost lives iirc due to epic micromanaging skills of faggot AV
Helicopter crash with baby and 4 more people on board, because Vulin needs to take pictures for the press guize
Total collapse of higher education due to "diploma manufacturing"

I'm sure I'm missing a fuckton more, but please kind sir faggot SNS cuck, tell us how great it is living in Serbia on 250-300 eur paycheck and how BW is going to help us summon magical unicorns that shit gold with which we can pay for your mayo in the sandwich (if SNS is still giving those out)
>>
>>112174247
>>112174435
Which party is most /pol/-tier?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Serbia

I don't think political position/ideology means anything as for small parties the cadre itself as individuals is much more important. Why do you have so many small parties leeching votes?

Which party is most anti-Albanian? I don't think there would be any interventions under Trump, so you guys have 8 years to start another kebab culling program.
>>
>>112175848
>Which party is most /pol/-tier?
dveri
>>
>>112175848

>Which party is most /pol/-tier?
There is no such thing here. Dveri come closest, but they are incompetent as fuck.

>Why do you have so many small parties leeching votes?
It's very easy to create a political party. If you are of some influence in a smaller settlement, you can use your party to sell that influence to other political parties without becoming part of them.

>Which party is most anti-Albanian?
Oddly enough, all of them

>I don't think there would be any interventions under Trump, so you guys have 8 years to start another kebab culling program.
Not happening, no resources currently for that. Also Albos really aren't a major issue right now, and they seem dormant/self-destructive at the moment, so I would leave it at that.
>>
>>112175461
Nisam vucicevic shill, ali to je bilo u nekom restoranu
>>
>>112176776
>Oddly enough, all of them
>Also Albos really aren't a major issue right now, and they seem dormant/self-destructive at the moment

Doing better than Macedonia then. But you still lost Kosovo to a cheesy Zerg rush strat.
>>
>>112159600
>pillar of stability
confirmed shill
next time don't use Vucic's retarded Buzzwords
>>
>>112175848
With Serbia its a bit different.
If you want ultra right wing it's Dveri, which is bunch of ez to blackmail incompentent cunts. Or SRS, with Le epic ultra nationalism but we sold our asses to Vučić.

Good guys are Saša Janković, so far without a flaw, and kind of Vuk Jeremić. But he is a professional politician, so you can never know with him.
>>
>>112177132
>But you still lost Kosovo to a cheesy Zerg rush strat.
Such is life. You lost all your colonies, you know how it is. Rebuild and try again.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (31KB, 260x332px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
31KB, 260x332px
Did I do well?
>>
>>112177361
We need more firetrucks over here, the burn is intense!
>>
>>112177361
>>112177636
kek
>>
File: milk.jpg (103KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
103KB, 766x1024px
>>112156435

Like Chelsea Manning?
>>
>>112155689
WOOOOW you just discovered hot water OP good job. Why don't you provide some actual evidence or do something about it rather than come here?
>>
>>112177440
>uvjeren sam u tacnost informacije

Ti si jedan od one dece koje pred cas kazu nastavniku ko nema domaci.
>>
File: P3sxGL.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
P3sxGL.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>112177440
>>
>>112155689
>) No one would believe me because Serbian media is mostly corrupted and/or censored

Simple, go to non-Serbian media outlets. Try to get this covered in UK or US media or even Italian or something.

The beauty of your post is that, if true, it provides an example of what happened during the US election as well.
>>
>>112179793
>MISS, YOU FORGOT TO CHECK OUR HOMEWORK!
>MISS, YOU FORGOT TO GIVE US HOMEWORK FOR NEXT WEEK!

>>112177440
>mfw your name is literally Warslav
>>
>>112157972
Fuck. I do this all the time. Am I secretly one of (((them)))?
>>
File: w-940-yugo_film-still-05.jpg (609KB, 940x696px) Image search: [Google]
w-940-yugo_film-still-05.jpg
609KB, 940x696px
>>112155689
Thanks for the indo, this just further proves what happened in April 2016. There is no way Vucic or SNS could gain so many votes. After the election one of my collage friedns bragged how he was paid to alter the results at his voting post (he counted them)

Unless we start another revolution and take A.V just as we took down Milosevic, things will be bad
>>
>>112177300
>Vuk Jeremic
>spent the 90's in London while the rest of candidates were in war
>spent most of 00's and 10's outside of country, eating caviar and drinking champagne
>supported Vucic when he wanted to become UN gen.sec.
>when it failed he came back claiming that "he loves the Serbia"

face it, he is only in it to put presidency on his resume, he doesn't give a fuck about our people
>>
>>112155689
Send this info to Balkan leaks, or any other major Balkan whistleblower website, this is big
>>
https://soundcloud.com/gucci-slayer/lorn-hotline-ft-zackey-force
>>
>>112177300
Vuk Jeremic cares only about his ass
>>
>>112155689
>serbia
literally who?
>>
>>112155689
Why do you white trash slavs don't want to have a healthy democracy?
Why don't you protest against the corrupted politicians like we do here in Romania?
>>
>>112181456
Amerilard GTFO
>>
>>112181456
Serbia will still be around long after USA has collapsed into tiny little nations perpetually at war with one another (oh wait it already is) just like the roman empire...bill
>>
>>112155689
People have connections. Some companies benefit more if certain people are in power. Success is impossible without cooperation.
Just accept corruption as part of human nature, you'll get over it
>>
>>112175645
You quoted typical Serbian shill that's pretty muxh first thinf they say.
>>
>>112155689
Vote for Jankovic or kys.
>>
>>112181617
because we never experienced one in our entire history senpai
>>
This is just a manifestation of the recent transition from socialism to capitalism
Capitalism and people who fully take advantage of it is what's ruining this country

Once it all fails, I hope A.V gets publicly hanged
>>
>>112159600
>Because we're the pillar of stability

I swear I've already heard this somewhere
>>
>>112175645
That guy was trolling. Please quote information that Belgrade is the most dangerous capital, you absolute Avar-Turk invader
>>
>>112182151
He's just a very successful troll, I seriously don't thing there is a single person with internet access supporting SNS that is not a member
>>
>>112163595
holy shit that fat guy's nose looks like a fucking eggplant ahahahaha
>>
>>112159600
Slime who doesn't understand Economy 101, Politics 101 and falls to the media propaganda
>>
>>112182395
he's regular at /int/ board trolling about Vucic winning
we started calling him 61% because of that
>>
>>112174714
>>112173889
this is what SNS activists give people for votes
conserved food and vegetable oil
>>
>>112182823
and sandwiches of course
>>
>>112182548
ok :0 Still there are older retired people who really say stuff like this, I just don't understand how come they don't remember that the Belegrade with most of it's buildings was build in just 30 years under Tito. They fucking lived that period of time and now they praise a man who takes 10 years only to build a foundation of one building financed by foreign state
>>
>>112182823
If you guys are this corrupt and poor why do you want the poorest parts of the Balkans to join you.Do you want to beat your current level of poorness?
>>
>>112183299
You are talking about Kosovo or?
>>
>>112183299
Those packets are usually given to gypsies or gypsy tier serbs.
>>
>>112172006
>mutti merkel
lmao cuck
>>
>>112183299
You mean Kosovo ? Kosovo was Serbian land where not more than 50 years ago the majority of Serbs lived, today it's a fucking hole for shqiptar scum. I even have friends who were born there and had to live because the shqiptar started ethnically cleansing Serbian neighbourhoods

It's not all about the money, there is pride in all of this
>>
>>112183444
you are bluepilled mate, these packages are given to same retired people that vote for this shitty government and to unemployed people (about 20% of our population)
>>
>>112182823
Looks comfy, but how will they ensure who you vote for?

>>112183299
There is no solution for the Balkans:
>be socialist/"communist"
>have a sly leader that jews donations out of major powers
>people live comfortably for a prolonged period of time
>leader dies
>socialism ends and its logical conclusion is collectivism => privatisation
>some countries (Slovenia) do an okay job (evaluate everything, divide by the number of citizens and give them each the average amount).
>but such systems corrupt, and it's mostly carried out in corrupt manner
>life is shit
>Old fags keep talking about "how nice it was back in Yugoslavia, and how it's really shit now! FUCKING CAPITALISM AND ALL THESE CORRUPT FUCKERS WITH HUGE MERCEDESES DIDN'T EXIST BACK THEN!"
>>
>>112183408
>>112183537

Kosovo,Bosnia etc.If you got all these you couldn't even feed the ppl.Why don't you fix your country first?Life is too short to waste in misery because your grandpa told you stories of his grandpas land
>>
>>112184250
That's the ultimate problem with every socialist government bad or good, after the first wave communists die, the idea of true communism dies with them and they are replaced with shit corrupt tyrannies
>Lenin -> Stalin
>Tito -> Milosevic
>Chavez -> Maduro
>>
File: ancap-meme-generator.png (66KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap-meme-generator.png
66KB, 547x402px
>>112184250
>there is no solu...
>>
>>112184489
Well the politicians are the ones who are pushing people into war and creating tension, the truth is nobody wants Kosovo or Bosnia today, since (as you said) we can't even feed ourselves. But pushing people into war and fueling nationalism is a proven method of taking their minds off internal problems. Nationalism is just a tool they use to keep us occupied, if the poverty hits all time low, the government will probably declare war on Kosovo and the people will be temporarily happy.

Also dividing opposition into smaller parties is another effective method of ensuring that those who really speak for the people never gain any power.

What we desperately need is a well orchestrated revolution or a coup, where after the system of value and government fails, it will be predetermined who takes the power (some sort of a vanguard party/person). Until that happens we are in deep shit
>>
>>112185259
what we need is a Robespierre to start guillotining people
>>
>>112185259
Is there any prespective of that?
>>
>>112178769
Yes. She is a hero for exposing the crimes of the Iraq War.
>>
>>112185562
Sadly none. I would happily take a gun to purge current scum
>>
File: sv-vucic.jpg (74KB, 388x514px) Image search: [Google]
sv-vucic.jpg
74KB, 388x514px
>>112185562
Yes, but not soon, with every day more and more young people join the anti government side, all we need is someone influential enough to lead the people. I know for a certain that the majority of my friends would join protests if there were more than 30-40 thousand people protesting

I've even started seeing "Oтпop !" (Resist !) graffitis popping around Belgrade, and tons of anti-Vučić graffitis. Someone just needs to tip it off

We did it once, we should be able to do it again
>>
>>112186713
Wouldn't a Vucic 2.0 pop up?Anymay what do you think of his outer politics?
>>
>>112184884
Lul, Anarcho-__________ ideologies are the easiest to rebut.

>World started AnCap by default.
>Governments formed.
Checkmate. But I do agree, you could use less regulation. To my knowledge, they strangle small businesses by forcefully buying them. The ultimatum is: either join the oro, pay your protection fee, or perish. You have the natural resources, and I'm sure some people have the brain.

>>112184660
>good socialist government
>Tito
Some folk enjoyed the free apartments and scholarships. Some folk were crying over the government taking their their 800 sheep for the 'collective'. No folk were allowed to complain about the state or Tito.

Old people might be biased, just saying.
>>
>>112155689
Do the clarey test on the candidates and then just vote for the best one.

The clarey test (taken from Aaron Clarey). You score from 0-1 for each of the following 4 question.

1. Was the person born into a rich family?
2. Does the person have a useless degree?
3. Do they have any public sector (including non profits) experience? (score of 0 if they spent their entire life in private sector)
4. Are they currently in government?

Lower score is better.
>>
File: cms-image-000016269.jpg (336KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
cms-image-000016269.jpg
336KB, 1200x800px
>>112186610
Trust me there are many like you.

In april last year, before the elections the ruling party in my city unveiled new bridge lights, some cheap LED shit they put up. They publicly unveiled it just days before the election (even though self marketing is forbidden 2 weeks prior to the elections). They also claimed that each bridge cost 15000 euros to decorate (utter fucking bullshit, that's how you wash money). So month later, six of us gathered and during one night cut off decorative light off all six bridges in the city centre. Month later, after they put it again, we numbered 15 and cut it again. It was that simple to gather people to to something like that, I am 100% that if someone wanted to organize a serious resistance movement that he would be very successful
>>
>>112187201
I'm just shitposting.
Ancap won't work for Serbia, we need some strong authoritarian leader like Lee Kuan Yew to revive this swamp, but boy can only dream
>>
>>112181456
>the us of a
oh of course, who else
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 512x384px
>4 more years of Vucic

Brate, you are fucked
>>
>>112187622
Organizing 15 people to cut off decorating light is not in the same ballpark as organizing tens of thousands of people to violently retake power
>>
>>112187046
He is a piece of shit sellout, he is wrecking our economy, he buried our industry and is selling us as cheap labour to the west. What once was a great country, now will become a slave shithole.
>>
>>112188965
West?
No. Well maybe a little. But mostly he's selling us to South Korea, China and Arabs.
>>
>>112187219
Well just did them and the lowest scoring people were Toma Nikolic, and Zoran Stankovic, however my threshold to get out to vote in the Clarey test is 2.0, so i'm staying home, since nobody scored that low.
>>
>>112188827
I'm just saying, people are ready to do shit , if some would try it, he would probably succed
>>
Jebem vam mater retardiranu, sve bi vas trebalo pobiti, idioti jedni, dosli ste da se raspravljate o unutrasnjoj politici Srbijie na jebenom vijetnamskom forumu... cista definicija izdajnika, jos se svadjate zbog cega? Zbog jebene politike a dobro znate da su svi, SVI, jebeni kandidati sorosevi placenici, jebala vas politika i vase brukanje Srbije ovih tredovima...

debili
>>
>>112189281
True, but it doesn't really matter. He shouldn't be brining investors here, we need to ubild our own industry, our own skyscrapers and our own factories. If he just keeps selling land to foreign "inivestors" who realize that Serbs will work for 200$ a month, we will be beyond the point of no return by 2020
>>
>>112190012
"Onaj ko nije vladajuca partija je placen od strane Sorosa"
- Svaka botina SNS-a

Botino idi obesi se se o kaiš u WC-u
>>
>>112189281
We started sucking Chinese dick right at a time when the most anti-chinese US president ever came to power.

Every day I am more amazed by how retarded vucic is.
>>
File: O0wdKD6.jpg (16KB, 256x237px) Image search: [Google]
O0wdKD6.jpg
16KB, 256x237px
>>112190012
>>
>>112190220

jebo bi ti mater kad bi te nasao... REKAO SAM SVI PEDERCINO

kad kazem svi, mislim SVI, i ta partija, ti si bot koliko i oni, samo od mrznje to ne vidis... jebem ti sve po spisku raspalo, govno jedno retardirano

ne razume covek sta znaci svi... jebeno neverovatno
>>
>>112190230
supported hillary because "he is smart"
>>
ko je dovuko reditaše?
>>
As a Serb in Ireland, this is amusing to watch.
>>
>>112190465
>Ja ne glasam i pametniji sam od svih

Ubij se.
>>
>>112155689
Buy the small pen that has a camera and put it in front pocket. You can get them for like 30$ from China with 4GB memory.

Record the fucker and send the video to Croatian newspapers. Our media craves for such things happening in Serbia.

It will spread to Serbian news the next day.
>>
>>112190465
Zbog apolitičnih govana kao ti i propadama
>neću da se zainmam politikom zato što sve plaća Soroš
Baš zato što tebi puca kita za stanje i propadamo, zato što ti nećeš da se angažuješ ni 1% Vučić može da iskoristi tvoju inertnost i jebe nas sve u dupe. Vidim da te je takođe nabedio da su svi Soroševska govna, ali pošto takođe vidim da ne želiš da ispadneš Botina smatraš i vučića Sorošem. Ako se zoveš Branko, znaš sa kog mosta treba da skočiš, ako ne onda se samo obesi

>svako ko pokusava da obori vlast je izdajnik drzave
klasicna isprana botina
>>
>>112190793
Software engineer I guess?
>>
>>112190982
>>112155689
This is actually genious, Serbian media would never reveal such things because they are all corrupt and cesored, but Croats would do it just because they hate Serbia

Do this
>>
>>112155689
From jewpedia:
>On 6 October 2008 Vučić confirmed in a TV interview that he was to join the newly formed Nikolić's Serbian Progressive Party (SNS) and that he would be the Deputy President of the party. He then seemed to change his positions. In 2010 he made statements such as a "horrible crime was committed in Srebrenica", saying he felt "ashamed" of the Serbs who did it. "I do not hide that I have changed... I am proud of that," he told AFP in an interview in 2012. "I was wrong, I thought I was doing the best for my country, but I saw the results and we failed, We need to admit that."
Progressivist. Like a pottery.
>>
>>112190979
>>112191052

ama stoko, ne na vijetnamskom jebenom forumu o pirincu, imate dosta toga drugde, bar da ste postovali na /int/ jebeni newfagovi

ovo govno od foruma sluzi da bi se shitposovalo, da se zajebavamo sa srancima, da ih rostujemo, ako mislite da cete nesto da promenite postovanjem na 4chanu, gore ste botine nego sto sam mislio
>>
>>112190515
If this was '44 he would be supporting Hitler.
If this was '89 he would be supporting communism and USSR

Oh wait.
>>
>>112191222
If that happens, will Pussy Lips resign or continue to be PM like nothing happened?
>>
>>112191421
na /pol/ si degenu

Ako ne znas kako da vezes omcu, ovako se to radi, nisam siguran za kais, vrv samo provuces kroz ono sranje, ne znam kako bi ga zakacio sa cev od bojlera
>>
>>112191529
>Pussy Lips
>resign

He would sell his own mother to stay in power.
>>
>>112191421
Mozemo valjda da imamo svoj konac jednom u mesec dana. Vidis da se zahuktalo oko izbora.
>>
>>112191529
no, but that would be bonus points for revolution
>>
>>112191672
He actually used her in campaign several times, telling that her pension was cut down more than anybody else.
>>
>>112191672
Just like our politicians.
Not surprised at all.
>>
>>112191222
At least one positive thing coming out from our hatred. We have to use it wisely.
>>
>>112191667

vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic, vucic po ceo jebeni dan... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: 1486432640212.png (167KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486432640212.png
167KB, 504x375px
>>112155689

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP
>>
File: Howtosuicide-building.jpg (20KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
Howtosuicide-building.jpg
20KB, 400x352px
>>112191421
Ako zivis u blokovima moze i ovako
>>
>>112190012
>>112190465
>>112191421
>>112191889
decko ti si bolestan
>>
>>112191421
>>>/out/
>>
>>112191889
Vučić
>>
>>112192166
кypчић
>>
>>112191805
I'm not surprised
>>
File: how to build a molotov cocktail.jpg (223KB, 1496x1493px) Image search: [Google]
how to build a molotov cocktail.jpg
223KB, 1496x1493px
I'm interested, If a violent revolution was to break out in Serbia after the elections, would /pol/ protest ? If not, why ?
>>
>>112191106
Nope, I'm 18 so not in college. Might go into it though, plenty of tech companies here.
>>
TELL THE MEDIA
>>
>>112192851
Yes. I even went to "yellow duck" protests.

I need new sneakers, also new furniture would be nice.
>>
>>112193795
Me too, but those were shit
>>
>>112193792
The media doesn't work here dummy, this is not U.S.
>>
>>112193795
>>112194309
they fucked up when they brought women in black
otherwise protests were ok, but fruitless
20.000 people is just not enough
>>
>>112193524
As a software engineer I can recommend it.
Are girls ugly and weather shitty as everyone says?
>>
File: Bosko%20Obradovic[1].jpg (64KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
Bosko%20Obradovic[1].jpg
64KB, 940x529px
>>112164045
>>
>>112194453
We need atleast five times more, 100 thousand would be enough to start the first wave of protest

In Yugoslavia, the first protests were in 1991, 100 000 people showed up (martovske demosntracije) after that, every protest was succsesful
>1992
>1994
>1996
>1997
>1999
>2000 5. october - Buldozer revolutions
>>
>>112194370
>The media doesn't work here dummy, this is not U.S.

hahahahahahaha i to posle svega sto se desava sa fake news ahaha koja botina majko mila

>>112194453

20.000 ljudi je sve sto mozete da skupite, jer ste ista stoka ko vucic

>>112194495

As software engineer I would not recommend it, I do have 3k euros salary, that is quite a lot here, but you have to work whole freaking day, even when you don't work, you have to study something new, if you are masochists then do it, otherwise be a teacher bitch about 40k and don't work, teach them all the same stuff for 40 years until pension
>>
>>112194453
>>112193795

Yeah I also saw commie flags and even FAG RAINBOW FLAGS. Thought for a second I was in a gay parade. It was really shit, they were supposed to be about Savamala but nowadays they protest about everything.
>>
>>112194782

to li onaj sto je za porodicu a razveo se od zene prvom prilikom? Ili onaj sto ocu namesta poslove? Isti vucic... 2.0
>>
File: sarah_jooverman.jpg (133KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sarah_jooverman.jpg
133KB, 1280x1024px
>>112161981
>Oh...and PM bloody supported Hillary and had audacity to call it a smart move after Trump won

It was a smart move you imbecile. The point was to appeal to Europe (esp. Germany) who were/are very anti-Trump, and make them think you're their "friend"

While at the same time buying jets from Russia, missiles from China, threatening Kosovo and not joining the EU (or, well, being on the super-slow-mo track to the EU to avoid getting messed with too much)

You are missing the big picture bro. Though with the complexity of Serbian politics I guess it's ok, since you guys have one of the most cloak-and-dagger political lives in Europe.
>>
>>112195154
ye, commie flags are Marks21, shitty commie organisation consisting of BG univesity philosophy students, may the all rot in hell
>>
>>112195154

savamala - protest o srusenim ciganskim barakama... na polu
masu se jebene sjw i pederske zastave... na polu

jebote u koju vremensku liniju sam ja zalutao
>>
Russian shill detected.

Why are you so stupid as to fall for this over and over and over again?
>>
>>112195432

now you will be called BOT bro
>>
>>112195518
A few years ago (as a young student) I wanted to join Marks21, thought it was revolutionary or something. They are crap, utter crap , nothing to do with marxism, they criticize everything and connect everything with "burgeoasie" "means of production" ... They are a meme movement
A few months ago I saw their article "Brexit, and why is it the most important event for socialist Serbia" - fucking retards
>>
>>112195432
Nice proxy, SNS Sandwich-man.

>>112195695
Blame reddit
>>
>>112155689
Who cares, whoever we pick we're fucked.
>>
>>112195084
Not all software engineers are retarded as you, just find normal company to work for, I work 9-5 not a minute more, my work colleague went several times to work remotely for few months, work is not that interesting and pay is not good as yours but you can't get both
>>
>>112196008
I met one of their members, they are a real fucking cancer. Couple of months ago they tried to organize protests and block other faculties of belgrade university, but were ridiculed
>>
File: image2_13.jpg (102KB, 709x437px) Image search: [Google]
image2_13.jpg
102KB, 709x437px
>>112195695
Zato su i propali, nisu ujedinjeni i ne znaju za sta protstuju. I naravno kao i sva druga liberalna gowna, ne zele da koriste nasilje, 90% ljudi je tad doslo da se slika za instagram kako su revolucionari, da svira neki pacenicki instrument i mozda podigne plakat na okm pise neka interno hipsterska forica o vlasti. Dosli da bacaju forice a ne protestuju, kad je doslo vreme da neko drzi govor, prvo se prica o Savamali, pa o pravima zena, pa se pojavljuje neka debela i kenja o pravima ljudi. Bio sam na jednom takvom protestu i nikad vise , Ne davimo beograd je najpacenickiji pokret. Naravno da ce da se pojave kvazi revolucionari kad im je pokret apolitican
>>
>>112194495
Women here tend to be quite ugly, the way they dress doesn't help it. Weather is rainy and the lowest you get in winter is about 0 and highest in summer only about 25. Just shitty slightly cold weather all year round, so you need a light jacket most of the time. Sea is always too cold, disappointing for an island.

Honestly don't know what I want to do in college, despite having good results.
>>
>>112196491
We don't need protests like that
Even though I believe that SRS is fucking shit, and that Seselj is a meme man and not a politician, I think right now they are the only party that can organize a protest. Dosta je bilo is too hipsterish and makes no sense (even though I voted for them), Dveri is the same as DJB but for right wing hipsters, DS is a failure. SRS is crap, but the people like them
>>
>>112164333
Praise Kek, hail Dodik
>>
>>112196753
Well if you have free time try to get some taste of programming, if you can stand it, go for it. Most people find it utterly boring and hard.

About girls and weather, well, start visiting Serbia more often :)
>>
>>112197283
Actually I will try to explain all the parties in a sentence
>SNS - apolitical centre sellouts
>SPS - the countryside believes they are socialist
>SRS - nationalist scums who burn croatian flags for breakfast
>DJB - slightly left from center hipster party
>Dveri - slightly right from centre hipster party
>DSS - who ?
>DS - they might be good, but none trusts them anymore
>Boris-Ceda-Canak - meme material
>>
new thread?
>>
>reddit
>mesto puno cigana
>>
>>112198039
ye, we should keep it alive
still no word from op, maybe busted
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHXHR_tWh_Q
Meme machine
>>
File: serb.jpg (21KB, 225x237px) Image search: [Google]
serb.jpg
21KB, 225x237px
>>112161795
It's impossible for Serbia to be isolationist since you are not allied either militarily or politically. Either you have good relations with Rus/China or U.S./EU and you have to make the choice, there's no middle ground. Both will continue press you nonstop if you try that. Wake the fuck up man
>>
>>112197908
Da gram bude gram a ne 0.80!
>>
GIVE ME SESELJ OR GIVE ME DEATH
>>
>>112198506
Šetaju dva heroina ulicom, i pita jedan drugog
-Za koga ćeš glasati ?
-Za Čedu, od nas zavisi !
>>
>>112197746
Being a college professor would be pretty great, UCD and TCD (two biggest colleges in Dublin) pay about €120,000 a year, and you get summers off. Or working in Silicon Valley, that would be pretty great too, better weather too.

I visit Serbia most summers, I have grandparents in Belgrade.
>>
>>112197746
I have a knack for maths, would that do me any good in programming?
>>
File: jordan-peterson.png (119KB, 315x236px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-peterson.png
119KB, 315x236px
>>112155689
DON'T BE A NAZI PRISON GUARD
>blow that whistle serbianbro
>>
>>112198360
>Serbia has to choose, you cant just be unaligne-
>>
>>112199113
YESS
I study electrical engineering(programming division) and it's 60% math
>>
>>112199608
RTI je meme smer, trebas probati nesto tipa elektronika
>>
>>112199792
Nisam lud + ne interesuje me, ili RTI ili Signali
>>
>>112199792
Ti si ETF ?
>>
>>112199967
ja sam na telekomu
rti ima prednost sto se brzo zaposlis, mada mi je vasa katedra gomila neukih budala
al nemoj na signale svega ti, najveci kancer odatle potice
>>
>>112200158
Pa onda ne znam sta cu, jos uvek brucos
Telekom, energetika, i elektronika me ne zanimaju
Vucem na signale posto me interesuju takve stvari, a i vec imam nekog iskustva sa tim iz Petnice, a RTI mi je nekako ok
>>
>>112193792
It's like going to CNN to expose Hillary.
>>
new threaaaaaaaaad
>>
>>112200158
A elektronika definitivno otpada, evo upravo muku mucim OET da spremim za sutra da ne bih pao drugi put
>>
>>112200636
onda da, elektronika otpada xD
a koji si smer bio u petnici?
>>
>>112200897
>xD
mrs sa mog boarda i mog sajta i iz moje drzave govno
>>
>>112201007
xD
>>
>>112199792
Ne lupetaj
>>112199967
RTI. Nemoj da se zajebavas sa drugim serovima
t. svrseni RTIjevac
>>
>>112200897
4 godine Astronomije, ali evo od prosle godine sa Petnickom meteorskom grupom pravim neki radio teleskop, tako da tu donekle i imam iskustva pa me i interesuje
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.