[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eagle - Nguyen Hung Cuong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Eagle.jpg (114KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Eagle.jpg
114KB, 960x960px
Folded by me

Ps: There are rules to post here? I can upload anything I've folded? If I'm out of the rules, please let me know!
>>
>>553969
May I ask what kind of paper did you use and the size ? Did you paint it after folding ? Moreover, I'd be really appreciate if you would show a close up of its claws and one of its eye.
>>
>>553969
It's a strange looking airplane, do you think it will fly well?
>>
>>553969
(Enforced) rules are : don't post /pol/-tier and /s4s/-tier threads and don't ask for wintercuck masks. Also try to make threads kinda related to paper, that's it.

You can post whatever you've folded, but using the same thread for it would be better. Also this board is very slow, there is no point in bumping threads before several days without response.

Nice eagle anon, i'm also interested in the paper you used.

have fun
>>
I used Sulfurize paper probably 60x60cm. This paper may be simillar to tracing paper. I painted after folding because I developed this style. Following, the photos of a claw and an eye:
>>
File: 20170627_152949.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_152949.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: 20170627_153044.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_153044.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>554191
>>554190
nice shaping skills anon !

Do i see glue everywhere or is it just some light reflection ?
>>
>>554229
>Do i see glue everywhere or is it just some light reflection ?
Not OP, but I'd say that's varnish.
Some people use it on finished models to keep them in shape and to be easier to remove dust.
>>
>>553969
New to /po/

If I didn't know any better, I'd assume that's a well made bronze statue of a really important bird of legend. Nice!
>>
>>554257
Whoops, forgot to remove name.
>>
It's glue. I like the strength that provides to the model and the shinning effect is nice.

Thank you for your kind comments!
>>
>>554317
>It's glue.
could you please elaborate on that ? What type of glue are you using and how do you apply it ? Do you brush the whole model with glue or just at precise points to lock some folds/shape ?
>>
>>554322
Sure.

It's regular white glue. I don't know how it's named in your country. First of all, I glue some strategic parts, so all parts of the model can stand by itselfs as I want. Once dry, I simply apply the glue from it's own vessel all over the model, then spread with the point of the vessel and fingers or brush.
>>
File: Spinosaurus - Satoshi Kamiya.png (740KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Spinosaurus - Satoshi Kamiya.png
740KB, 600x600px
By the way. Here follows another old fold of mine: Satoshi Kamiya - Spinosaurus. I recently refolded this model with a 15x15cm square, it gets very tiny in the end. Later I'll take some photos then I'll send here.
>>
Specs:

Sulfurize paper
~~ 40-50cm starting size
Painted before folding.
>>
File: origamibookstern.jpg (38KB, 228x300px) Image search: [Google]
origamibookstern.jpg
38KB, 228x300px
That's some good folding... for a goy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.