[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Papercraft site

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Majora's Mask.jpg (1MB, 2848x2134px) Image search: [Google]
Majora's Mask.jpg
1MB, 2848x2134px
Hey /po/, long time papercrafter here with a question for you folks. When I first discovered the hobby, this very site was my source for projects back when the board was first created. I'd since found other sites to follow, first Papercraft Museum, then Paperkraft.net, then Papercraft Square. Each was pretty much a blog that posted papercrafts of all skill levels and from everywhere in the world, but they all just up and stopped posting, in 2013, 2015, and now 2017, respectively. Anyone know of any other good sites of this nature?

Pic unrelated, just my Mask.
>>
http://papercraftparadise.blogspot.com/
>>
>>552923
>hasn't posted in over a week
>>
Definitely the right kind of site, but... that is some sporadic as hell posting, and you'd think there'd be more posted each time with how infrequently they post. Anyone know of any others?
>>
Paper Replika
>>
Papercrafts are in a crisis for quite some time now, since all the major contributers/designers have stopped releasing PDO files and designs in general really, because people started to edit and steal them like crazy. So it's getting harder and harder to get new files, and they maybe come out once in a month or so.

So you really have to look on the site of each designer sepparately, if they post something, since the hype is down for at least half a year now.

Say thanks to the trolls and pirates who think they can do anything with files they get online. Because of them, it's started to go down the drain.
>>
>>552922
I've found a great mix of awesome models on:
pepakura
mypapercraft.net
papermau
and nya modeling (before they were closed down for malware)

Regarding older papercraft... would anyone be willing to share older chibi models by Alclione, Crabman, or Papermike? I'm recent to the papercrafting scene and these guys just rock!
>>
Man, I was sad when I noticed that paperkraft.net wasn't around anymore. It was my go-to.
>>
I'm Paperlegend from Paperzelda, I stopped posting due to an insane drop in downloads since 2013 and I feel like the entire papercraft community died because it got saturated with unbuildable / mediocre models made by kids and other shitters that got easy access to 3D models on websites like the model resource and new ways of ripping from games. I'd give anything to go back to the golden years
>>
>>554080
/thread
is papercraft still a thing in japan, though?
>>
>>552922
http://papermau.blogspot.com/
https://ninjatoes.blogspot.com/

Technically both are designers' private blogs, but they regularly post links to papercraft designed by others, more often than posting their own work. Both are usually updated daily (though Ninjatoes sometimes posts les frequently). Papermau also tends to dig up some older models in addition to these just released.
>>
File: 1403662672689.jpg (32KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1403662672689.jpg
32KB, 620x387px
>>554384
>>
File: 1473376655570.jpg (533KB, 1500x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1473376655570.jpg
533KB, 1500x1448px
Used to go on paperkraft.net all the time

Does anyone know a site with a designer who did a bunch of persona, and darksiders chibi models?
There were posted on paperkraft, the designer has a name like Hexxy, bloxxy
Wish I had more info, but its been about 6 years since I've been on it
>>
File: logo-paperzonevn.png (18KB, 259x42px) Image search: [Google]
logo-paperzonevn.png
18KB, 259x42px
there is a very good vietnamese forum where I found interesting things, is :
http://paperzonevn.com/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.