[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /po/. I found the instructions for this papercraft, and now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: CS_devastatorREF2.jpg (67KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
CS_devastatorREF2.jpg
67KB, 800x473px
Sup /po/.
I found the instructions for this papercraft, and now I want to build it. I never tried making papercrafts before, so here's a list of stupid questions:

>what kind of paper should I print the parts on?
>what kind of tools do I need?
>what kind of glue should I use?
>>
>>552452
bump
>>
>>552453
>>
>>what kind of paper should I print the parts on?
Quality multipurpose paper, 24-32lb (90-120gsm).

As a beginner, it's better to start with light weight paper as cardstock (65lb+/140+gsm) is harder to work with, especially with curved shapes.

>>what kind of tools do I need?
Hobby/Xacto Knife, Scissors, Ruler, Cutting Mat

Knife for most cuts. Ruler as a straight edge. A cutting mat makes the work a lot smoother and the cuts cleaner. Scissors for those simple and rough areas.

>>what kind of glue should I use?
Any tacky styled white glue meant for paper and crafting. Spread evenly and don't over apply.
>>
>>552455
Thank you very much anon.
>>
Is double side tape a good substitute for glue?
>>
>>552534
No.

You will often find many parts too small for tape.
You will find that tape will not hold as well as glue.
You will find that tape will make the model look bad. The tape will stick out.

Use tape only in the simplest of attachments, areas that requires no folds, temporary place holders, or if you are just really lazy.
>>
didn't there used to be a sticky for these inquiries?
>>
>remembers playing crimson skys
>op af plane

seriously i need to find more of those, that game was the shit
>>
File: CS_Devestator.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
CS_Devestator.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>552711
OP here. If you mean games, then they made a sequel for the first Xbox called Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge.

If you mean papercrafts, then have the one in OP. I had to dig the internet to find it.
>>
File: Pandora.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Pandora.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
There's also the Pandora.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.