[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else super hyped that /po/ will host the 2017 Spring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_2165.png (326KB, 726x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2165.png
326KB, 726x1000px
Is anyone else super hyped that /po/ will host the 2017 Spring Babby 4chan Cup? Who knows, with 1000 cranes maybe we could win again...
>>
>>552357
We aren't hosting the cup, we're only hosting the Fetus which we "won" last year, and thankfully not in this time. I still hope it's /po/'s year baby.
>>
>>552357
What do you mean by host ? i just hope this doesn't bring to much shitpost.

Can you give us a quick rundown on the /po/ team ?
>>
>>552363
Hosting is just what you do after you win a tournament, normally you just get referees and maybe a couple of knockout rounds in /po/'s stadium. The thing is /po/ just won a qualifier known as a Fetus for the last tournament in Autumn, so they're hosting the Spring edition of the Fetus, /jp/ are hosting the actual Spring Babby Cup as they won the Autumn cup. As it's only a qualifier they probably won't make referees and just use older ones from previous tournaments as the qualifier isn't really a tournament, normally they have grim reaper referees as the teams are trying to stay alive and not get aborted by not making it to the Babby cup. Hosting a cup will bring very little if any traffic here, particularly as /po/ aren't in the qualifier, but /pol/ are in the Fetus so we might get one extra /pol/ thread.
/po/ currently are in the Spring cup by not managing to get promoted in Autumn to the higher level which is a Winter or Summer Cup, but they didn't finish low enough to end up in the Fetus and have to qualify again. There's a wiki for the cup which has information on the tournaments and teams, here's the link for the /po/ team and the Spring Babby Cup.
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki//po/
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_4chan_Spring_Babby_Cup
>>
>>552357
This sounds interesting, more info on whats happening and such?
>>
>>552365
This is the fourchan cup (can't write 4chan with cup as the system thinks it's spam), which is an event where boards create football teams in PES and play off against eachother, with the players, models, goalhorns etc. all being representative of the board the team represents. /po/ are playing again on the weekend starting on the 12th May. More info can be found on a wiki which is used for the cup in this post. >>552364
>>
>>552363
Eh it won't bring that many shitposts. It's not like all of 4chan watches the cup or anything
>>
>>552357
That exists?
>>
>>>>>552464
>>
I like your board's anthem
>>
Looks like the matches will be next weekend, judging from the schedule.
>>
/po/ are playing now, the site has changed though to smashcast rather than hitbox as they were taken over. Link is still on the main page of implying rigged.
>>
PAYPUH
>>
Good anthem&horn, good play, congrats on match win.
>>
File: 1438048869340.jpg (24KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
1438048869340.jpg
24KB, 720x537px
/po/ was my first board, I'm rooting for you guys.
>>
Damn, I missed it. How it was?
>>
>>553185
/po/ won 2-1.
>>
File: newbrit cytube.png (2MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
newbrit cytube.png
2MB, 1600x1067px
>>552357
>>
>>553186
Wow nice
>>
And now we're playing again against /t/ right now.
>>
congratulations /po/, you made it to the summer cup!
>>
File: 1360615221528.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1360615221528.gif
1MB, 200x150px
Evening guys, /po/ management here.

So we're back in the Elites after two and a half years and it feels bloody fantastic. We just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys for cheering us on and sticking with us for all this time. It really makes our day to see the fans we have come out and give us your support and we're really happy to give all of you something back.

But before we look forward to Summer, you can bet that we'll be going for the 9-point group finish on Saturday and we'll be trying to go all the way in this tournament.

Here's to an even more successful run here in Spring and the Summer ahead.

P.S. We're sorry for Broken Printer jamming on those shots.
>>
>>553224
IT'S /po/ YEAR BABY WOOOOOOO
>>
File: CardboardBox.jpg (818KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CardboardBox.jpg
818KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Welcome back to the Elites /po/.
>>
>>553531
When's the next tournament?
>>
I don't fully understand this, is there footage of the game?
>>
>>553550
Here's footage of /po/ vs /pol/
https://youtu.be/jRfXexgi12A
Everyone on the field is an AI. Boards can only arrange the positions, formation and look of the players.
I don't remember the player the player types though I think it was 3 gold players (best skilled AI) and rest are silver or bronze (less great AI)
>>
>>553561
There is more tactical customization than that, and managers can change tactics and make subs live.
>>
>>553535
The next competitive tournament /po/ will enter will be in late July or early August. Not sure if there's going to be exhibition matches before the Summer Cup, however, but those would be before the Cup.
>>
/po/ management here.

If you would like to help make changes to our roster, then please take this survey. It will only take about a few minutes of your time, or less, to complete it. Thank you in advance!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170609-133001.png (9KB, 705x82px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-133001.png
9KB, 705x82px
>>553636
>>
Holy guacamole
>>
File: 1442152668459.jpg (72KB, 518x403px) Image search: [Google]
1442152668459.jpg
72KB, 518x403px
Looks like Summer Cup's in two weeks, go /po/!
>>
>>553224
broken printer was tired already they didnt sub him
>>
>>552464
Nice get
But it's on /po/ so it's worth a lot less
>>
/po/ scarves when?
>>
>>552357
>yfw this thread is getting more traffic than the /vg/ one
We will beat /i/ this year. I'm sure of it. [spoiler] even if it is in the babbies
>>
>>552442
If only. Well at least the newfags aren't aware of it. Some official recognition which isn't 'don't post on these boards' from the website would be nice. Something like a little cup next to the most recent winners or something, not too intrusive, but nice
>>
/po/ polling here

Thanks for the input you've given us. Based on your input, we have given a silver medal role to our veteran player, Moneygami. We have also added a few additional players. The brand new roster can be view on implyingrigged.info/wiki//po/
>>
>>554654
Oh, and one more thing.

The 2017 4chan Summer Cup begins in just 8 days, July 28th, @1pm EST.
That's 10am Pacific, 5pm London, and 3am Friday in upside down land.

_Live Long and PAYPUH
>>
>>554655
Where is it hosted? A link to our matches would be nice in advance
>>
>>554655
Who we against? We better not be against one of the autistic strats teams [spoiler] could be implied to be rigged [/spoiler]
>>
>>552357
>po
>>
>>554655
>Tfw /myteam/ isn't playing

>>554669
Draws haven't been done yet
>>
>>554676
>on /po/ and not supporting us
You rude guest
>>
So, /jp/, /trv/ and /vr/. Wew.
>>
>>554686
???
Draws are tomorrow

>>554685
Sorry anon I'll cheer /po/ on
>>
>>554687
The commissioner mistakenly did the group draw today on accident.
>>
>>
>>554668
To answer your question, /po/ was drawn into Group D, so all of /po/'s matches will be the last match of Day 1, 3, and 5. I assume each match will happen somewhere around 5 or 5:30pm EST.

>@ /vr/ is July 28th
>@ /trv/ is July 30th
>vs /jp/ is August 5th
>>
>>554668
Implyingrigged.info
>>
Guess who's playing
It's /best/ vs /vr/

>www.smashcast.tv
>>
/vr/ vs /po/ NOW
>>
>>554967
>>554968
Well they just got a goal on us in the record shortest time. We still have a chance.
>>
>>554967
>>554968
>3 kicks into a Doomgoal
>1.05 seconds to a goal

Doing well already

Wait, no we just 1000cranes scored
>>
File: rip.png (4KB, 562x28px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
4KB, 562x28px
rip old record
>>
>2:1
>UNDER 30 MINS
WHAT IS GOING ON, WE HAVE A CHANCE
>>
>most dangerous lead
I believe in you /po/
>>
Let us pray to the paypuh:

Our defence maybe paypuh thin, but our offence cuts in deep
>>
Final score

3:3
One from Moneygami
Two from 1000cranes

Easily best match of the cup so far, objectively speaking
>>
close one!
>>
Don't ever go on /po/ or /vr/ but fucking hell that was the best match so far
>>
>>554977
Hell to the yeah that match.

I'm new to this whole debuckle, what do we do now we have drawn? Who moves onto the next round and when do we next play?
>>
>>554977
Thanks!
>>
>>554978
Our next match is vs /trv/. Since they won their last match vs /jp/ (by a /jp/ own goal no less), we need to keep them from winning or they advance to the knockouts.
>>
That match will happen on Sunday, at about 5:30pm, New York time.
>>
>>554975
Easily the best match. 1000cranes is elite.
>>
>>554980
>>554982
Got it. [spoiler]Grenwich time is best time however, 22:30 for Eurofags [/spoiler]

>>554983
>Implying that 1000cranes isn't godlike
>implying that 1000cranes wasn't our wish all along
Our goalie was a bit lackluster this match however
>>
/po/ vs /trv/ NOW
>>
Hope you guys score, i love Eirika, it's a good song
>>
>>555027
If they win, /trv/ has a guaranteed place, so yeah there is that don't forget.

Link: smashcast.tv/
>>
Draw, meh better than nothing.

[spoiler]passive little shits, not a single shot on us compared to about 5 shots from Moneygami[/spoiler]
>>
Well we gotta beat /jp/ next time otherwise we return to the leaves in Autumn
>>
What a slurpfest that was...
Anyway, the last match in the Group Stage for /po/ is against /jp/. Come back on Saturday, at approximately 17:30 EST
>>
/jp/ v /po/ NOW
>>
The next match against /jp/ is now on smashcast. /po/ have to win to reach the knockouts.
>>
Make that paper, boys.
>>
FUCK
>>
>>552357
I believe your team is still cool, I love 1000 cranes.
>>
It was a rough match to witness, but the one positive outlook we've got going into /po/'s tenth Babby Cup is we're not going to be 32nd place out of the 32 teams in the cup. We'll see you in Autumn.

Until then, Live Long & PAYPUH
>>
For those of you wanting to follow what the co-managers and I are up to with testing, roster changes, updates, etc, we have set up a Discord page for the /po/ team. As long as you have a free account through Discord, just copy the link below and that's that.

https://discord.gg/tqaTXrs
>>
anyone got link of replays?
>>
>>555294
http://archive.klaxa.eu/
>>
Testing is going along well, as expected. Starting today, we will expand our Discord in order to make it more inclusive to all members of /po/ and not only those who follow our efforts in the Cup. Although our main focus is managing an Elite level team, it wouldn't be a true /po/ Discord without including what makes /po/ a good place. Again, the link to our Discord is here:

https://discord.gg/tqaTXrs

We thank you for your patronage, and as always, Live Long and PAYPUH
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-09-03-03h17m28s145.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-09-03-03h17m28s145.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>mountainfold
>it's valley
fucking triggered
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.