[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy Colour Printing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 570x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 570x513px
Hey /po/, I am in need of some help, and I figured if anyone could point me in the right direction, it'd be you fine folks.
What is the fastest/cheapest way to get 500-550 copies of a coloured, standard page-sized image on regular printer paper? I checked out my local office supply store and was able to get 55 copies in their printing department for 18 USD. However, I'm on a budget of 15 USD to allocate to this per week, and I need all of the copies within the next month or so. I don't own a printer at home, and none of my friends/ family can know what I am plotting with these pictures. If you know any tricks to get what I need as quickly as possible, I would greatly appreciate if you shared. I apologize if this is a waste of your time.
>>
>>552239
>>552239
>I'm on a budget of 15 USD to allocate to this per week, and I need all of the copies within the next month or so
So you have around $75 to get your 500+ copies.
I would suggest approaching local printers if you can find any.
If the surprise you're planning is nice you might be able to convince them to do you a nice deal.
>>
>>552239
Print shops will offer you better prices than Office Supplies. If none is around you, then you can try online print shops. A quick search will get you quotes around $80 + s/h for 500 color copies. Vistaprint with a coupon can get you to $100 + s/h for 500 single side color.

If you are really tight on that budget, and a bit resourceful, get a used laser printer and buy third party toners. A full color set of 3rd party toner usually cost around $30-$45. 500 sheets of paper cost like $1 with rebates and coupons. That leaves ~$30 for a used printer. There are plenty of color laser for $30 (for some places, it cost $30 just to dispose/recycle a printer), but at that price limit you are most likely forced to buy locally/pickup since s/h on a printer is costly. Best case, borrow a printer and pay for the toner.
>>
Depends where you are. If you are in a city you should have no issue going o the local pc recyclable and getting one thats been tested. If you in the booneys good luck. Local printers a or a university are your next best bet to just purchase outright.

Keep in mind if you have such a tight budget you might not be able to be too picky on the size. Old Dell and HP color Laserjets can be found at that price. They are going to be huge though. Go on ebay if your in the middle of nowhere and just type colorlaser jet. You will get killed on shipping though.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.