[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I don't know if I can do make request thread so pls no ban

Hey guys does anyone have the pdf file of this?
its from Howl's moving castle

I found a link that you can buy it but I dont have credit card

http://www.offerany.com/p-12600245051-Exclusive-original-new-Miyazaki-Howl's-Moving-Castle-Scarecrow-3D-paper-model-DIY-manual.html
>>
>>
http://antyyy.deviantart.com/art/Scarecrow-Howl-s-Moving-Castle-papercraft-653705721
>>
http://antyyy.deviantart.com/art/Scarecrow-Howl-s-Moving-Castle-papercraft-WIP-653665759

Base on this to recreate.
>>
It's fucking 5 €, even fucking chocolate costs you more for fuck sake. Just buy it lazy asses
>>
>>549046
>It's fucking 5 €, even fucking chocolate costs you more for fuck sake. Just buy it lazy asses

Put. Your. Fucking. MONEY! Where your MOUTH is, rich boy, or shut the hell up!
>>
You are the reason papercraft is getting fucked up. All just taking and stealing and not giving credit to shit anybody. You can get them pre-designed for your lazy asses on the internet, most of them for less than 1€ you fucks. That isn't even the price for your expencive Starbucks shit coffee and I dunno what you white people in rich countires drink, whatever. Buy it, credit it, appreciate people working for you and be grateful you even have the opportunity to do so.
>>
>>549076
Wow, you really have no clue. Having spent more than 800$ directly supporting individual creators, Licensed creators , I can tell you that most people online are ripping off other peoples copyright when their creations and charging money for it. And you want me to endorse that by spending my money on her? Fuck that shit, fuck you for endorsing it. You are what sucks about papercraft forums.
>>
Don't know what shitty papercrafters you are talking about, but I know at least 4, who I regulary buy from, and they make amazing crafts and their own designs, including Antyyy.

I asked her to make the papercraft of the Scarecrow because some forums on FB started to post that they wanted to have this craft. Else she does her own work and everybody else I know for that matter, and put a lot of effort in and I always respect them. And just copying shit or complaining about the price when they work on it is complete shit, like most people do. People mostly just steal and complain about the crafts and that is totally shitty if you ask me, when papercraft designers put their effort into the crafts. People always just complain and don't value anything others do on the internet generally, and that's why this generation is going rotten like it is. Same with games, same with other stuff, all of you are contributing to make it worse with exactly that attitude, nothing more
>>
>>549102

>> and their own designs, including Antyyy.
Really? Did you take a look at her gallery? At least half the stuff on there I recognized immediately as illegally imitating Copyrighted characters, sold for profit.
>>
>>549102
WTF, seriously?
I just checked Antyyy's shop and I can clearly tell they're all just game rips. There's almost no effort put into making the model.
I'm not against paying for paper models as I buy a bunch of gundam models myself, but the stuff I buy are made from scratch and a lot of effort is put in to make it.
But paying for a game-rip model? Hell no. That shit can go to the trash can.
>>
Clearly you got no idea, most of her crafts she made in the last year are mostly her own design, and you are just a bunch of ignorant bastards who don't apreciate the effort and crealry don't know what you have to do to make papercrafts buidable :D so sorry for you if you are all stupid, most people don't know how to apreciate work of others. Just looking at the first 2 pages of her gallery doesn't do shit. Same you can say for Sabi, who I also buy from, and Javerini, all just rips and edits. So what? Sabi rips everything himself, he edits everything himself. Did any of you assholes even try to lowpoly anything by hand? Ignorant bastards
>>
>>549121
I don't care if she is hand crafting every single vertex, and canvas-painting all her textures by hand bro, she is selling copyrighted characters. Maybe she should start selling Marvel and Disney characters, see how long she gets before she meets a cease and desist notice..
>>
So it's just about that? So then it's ok to steal from others if the characters are copyrighted anyway. Sure, why don't you just grab along everything in the shops why your at it and just take whatever somebody else made, damn it's made in China, so why cares right? Fucked up logic. Papercraft is papercraft and it is still hard work from anybody doing it. And all the papercraft community is doing is leeching and stealing work from others, not crediting shit others do. Sure, you can do that on the internet, you can steal everything. 99% of all papercrafts are made to resemble known characters, anime, game, movies ect etc, so it's ok to not credit these and just steal away, resize it, reunfold everything adn take the credit? Work is work, and it should be respected no matter what the subject matter is. Stealing, not crediting, not appreciating the tons of work you have to put into every single model to edit, pose, re-texture it, it is wrong and I will never agree to it no matter what. Doesn't matter, the papercraft is a work of an artist and should be apreciated as such.
>>
Create a 3D model and papercraft need a lot time. I thinks pay is ok, if that is no too much.

If want the model no pay, don't want to about the copyright. Create your own, don't take photo, don't share, don't do any post out, Don't let other people (friends and family) see it. Do all those things, you don't need worry about copyright.
>>
>>549124
>> So then it's ok to steal from others if the characters are copyrighted anyway.

Nope, never said that. Read my comment again.
I support LICENSED paper craft, my 800$ was for licensed creators selling their works at convention in Japan, paying a fee for their licensing.

>>Work is work, and it should be respected no matter what the subject matter is.
>> the papercraft is a work of an artist and should be apreciated as such.

I imagine quite a lot of work goes in to making copy products in China. Is that art? Is a Chinese knockoff Micky Mouse a work of art? Do you appreciate it as such? Do you display it proudly? No its a fake, you throw it in the trash.
>>
Can you two ladies stop fighting over this ridiculously stupid topic?

Firstly, who the fuck cares if someone is lazy and asks for stuff for free? You don't have to hand feed them and you certainly don't have to lecture them on how lazy they are.

Secondly, fuck people who make a profit off of copying other peoples' art. We don't need fucking whiteknights on this board.
>>
>>549121
Fuck it, I'll shove my pennies in. I have ripped stuff, I have reduced poly counts for papercraft, I've taught myself the basics of image manipulation and 3d modelling so I can say this. Every single full kernel can learn these skills and do these things just because someone is selling work from these skills doesn't mean the person is worth respect. Violating trademarks and copyrights is fine for these people to do and you should support them but taking good their work is bad? Double standards there mate. Everything online is free rain, creators need to realize that their work will be pirated and the number of people who take their work for free is in no way indicative of how many would ever buy it.
>>
>>549550
Full kernel = fucker
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.