[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have the pdo file of this model?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: il_570xN.577184749_4czk.jpg (25KB, 570x408px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.577184749_4czk.jpg
25KB, 570x408px
Does anyone have the pdo file of this model?
>>
no pdo is available for this model. this model is only available from etsy for ~ $80 and they send you the pre-cut pieces. i know this because i bought it 2 years back.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/182839055/little-fox-design-sculpture-diy
>>
File: gurlpapercraft.jpg (66KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
gurlpapercraft.jpg
66KB, 570x428px
>>548071
80$ for laser cutted pieces of cardboard... This is not reasonnable.

I found some other models, but sadly only one is free and i think OP's one is better.
I would have posted the links for the models if this fucking cunt of antispam bot didn't prevented me to do it...
This reminded me how much i hate pinterest and etsy, and most of all i found pic related.
god damn you, you stupid antispam bot...
>>
>>548082
no it is not considering the paper is like 100gsm. pretty flimsy stuff for something of this size but does hold 'ok' when it is built. i just had some extra cash at the time and if i was smarter back then i would of invested that $80 into a cameo and learn to do this stuff myself. alot of these "low poly" papercrafts are becoming very popular on etsy and it seems they are selling very well. for example that shop has over 5000 sales since 2013 and they charge like $20-$110 for a model. that is some crazy profit if you ask me.
>>
>>548082
one way i have gotten around the anti-spam bot BS is to take a screenshot of the url and just post the image. i know it's not easy to copy/paste a url in an image but if a person wants it bad enough they will take the time to type it out.
>>
>>548085
Nothing justify that price excepts for the fact that people are willing to pay that price. So yeah sure, if people are ok to pay that much i can't blame them to sell it at 80$. But I blame people who bought that stuff.

One thing i hate on etsy is that i have seen A LOT of stolen models that were being sold.

>>548086
Since we're on /po/ you could make a pdf with the link. PDF are more easily copy-pastable. It's still a lot of work to link a website.
>>
>>548082

Yeah, fuck this guy for actually wanting money for his work he spend in designing the 3D model and carefully converting it into an easily printable PDF, which apes with glue sticks could build while eating the instructions.

If your that cheap, go design it yourself, it's just a low poly 3D model, how hard could that be?!
>>
>>548350
i have done one of their models before because a good amount of people wanted it (it was a bear head an itty bit as complex as that fox), took me like half an hour, made the thing an easy build in pepakura and sent it

So, in other words, it's not hard, i personally think that (even if they already send you the printed parts in a hard enough paper) 50-80 dollars for that amount of detail (and for paper really) is ridiculous, but if some people are willing to pay that much for it then what can one do? they found a market, good for them! hope they don't do a bad move that ruins it
>>
>>548099
checked
>>
>>548064
please send the PDF
>>
>>548451
Just curious what do you think is a reasonable price for a paper kit? Also, link to bear please?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.