[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP World Works Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: 1 Inch Floors.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1 Inch Floors.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
So sad to see WWG go. And worse is the fact that the Terrainlinx system is going to die with them.

It's a shame nobody else is picking up their banner, the system mixed simplicity with pleasing depth. And it's not like they're around to try and defend their copyright or patent or anything.
>>
File: 3 Inch Walls.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
3 Inch Walls.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
I've been trying to collect everything I can before their website finally goes down for good, I think at this point I've got all their standard releases, I'm just missing some swift scenics (which I don't really care about) and some of the Mayhem stuff, which I like in general, but it's a shame so little of it was converted to Terrainlinx before it all went down.
>>
File: Posts.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Posts.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
That said, I always hated making posts. Absolutely hated it.
>>
File: Linxtabs.pdf (492KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Linxtabs.pdf
492KB, 1x1px
Just uploading some bits to make a functional set.
>>
File: Stairs.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Stairs.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>
File: Railings.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Railings.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>
File: Furnishings.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Furnishings.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>
File: Awnings.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Awnings.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>
File: Balconies.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Balconies.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
It's not clear from the picture: Cut the white mounting bit so you get what you want the balcony's shape to be (leave as-is to have the balcony be two outside corners, cut to the red line to have it be a flat end (I'm using the flat ends as landings for staircases to go up to) or cut to the blue line to have it be an inside corner. Unlike most of the system, which is very modular, the balconies you have to plan out ahead of time.
>>
dont suppose anyone would have a Link to DL the stuff before it disappears?
>>
>>545385
mega:///#F!G8w3jBpb!58u_ZlY-xUUhoKsEtdWFgQ
almost everything

http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/
Their site is still up and running, too, so whatever's not in the mega you can still buy, if you're the type to buy pdfs.
>>
>>545419
You missed /pol/.

And they went out of business because they tried to get into VR gaming and then sorta dissolved.
>>
>>544996
I have some files downloaded too, if you want anything specific I can upload it
>>
>>545388
Can't access this. HALP.

Even a torrent would be good
>>
>>545852
I might have fucked up the link. It's impossible to tell with Mega.

https://mega.nz/#F!G8w3jBpb

key: !58u_ZlY-xUUhoKsEtdWFgQ
>>
I am looking for the larger Garden tiles. I have the narrow ones but not the larger square ones if anyone has those?
>>
>>546504
Do you have the pdfs? They're the last pages.
>>
Super sad to see Worldworks go down. I have Verus if anybody needs.
>>
>make a wild west themed set
>none of the available walls have saloon doors
top notch work, wwg.
>>
File: 1476222722952.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476222722952.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>545867
Oh I meant to tell you before but in the unknown origin folder I can Identify some of the files.
Beholder 4, black dragon 5, blue dragon for share, boneclaw & zombie & tengu & kappa, cavalry, centaur2, centipede, cyclops, death dragon 1, death knight 4, dsiplacer beast, drake_1, drider3, dwarf2 sizes 1, elementals, eyewing, fat guy and war dancer, fireelemental upload, frost_giant larger, gargoyle umberhulk gremlin, gargoyle, ghost 2, ghoul simplify 1, giant_rats and devourer, gold dragon3, griffin5_2, grim reaper revised, harpy2, hell hound2, hook_horror, horsemodel4, hydra remake 3, inevitable zelekut marut, inevitable_lhaksharut, inevitable_quarat varakhut arbiter zolarhut, iron golem 1, iron hound, kraken1, lich4, lizardman & puppet & werebat, manticore and bone golem, manticore2, mantis prayer1, mimic4, mind flayer2, mind flayer2_2, orc1, orc3, psychic wood ice golem finger mage, red dragon3, red warrior, samurai1, scorpion warrior and bone naga, scorpion1, sea serpent1, sea serpent1_2, skel2, skeletal rider 3, skeletal wolf and clown, skull spider1, slime3 revised, snakeman1, spider1, stone_golem_3, tau sample1, thaarack_hound_and rust monster, tomb_warden, treant1, vampire1 smaller, vine monster1, warrior 1, wererat, wererat1, white_dragon_4, wizard1, wolf_rider resized, xorn roper cherub

These all are from the blog Fantasy Paper Miniatures by Eddnic. can also be found on the cardboard warrior forum.
>>
>>546697
also you have a fuck ton of duplicate files and at least a few files are in incorrect folders but I'm exhausted my autism just now.
>>
>>545867
>crypts and churches for a fantasy setting
>half the headstones are crosses

come on, man.
>>
>Show up for the World Works Thread
>Still has the spooky skeleton in the bottom right

It's actually charming to me how slow /po/ is. Is this the comfiest board or what?

(ps: thanks, >>545867!)
>>
what a cute cat :)
>>
>>547866
I'm not the only one? Oh, thank god. I've tried clearing my cache and purging my DNS and all that shit and nothing changed.
>>
bump for permanent Black Friday.
>>
Looking for the WWG Himmelveil Citizens paper minis...they're not on mega or anywhere else Ive seen
>>
>>550064
Can't find anything like that in my files, most of which are direct from WWG. I do know they've made standees before, though, so I'm sure they exist, just not sure under what name.
>>
Pic here:
http://image.wikifoundry.com/image/1/GdpI1Kn7vo9ibgtvuACLwA319232/GW747H560
>>
>>546612
Hey, i need the Verus exp. could you send me the link? fledermann @ gmail,com
Thank you
>>
Hey everybody, someone hace the WWG Verus Expansion Complete (150 Mb aprox).
and could send the link or post here.
Thank You
>>
op is a faggot
>>
>>551613
>>551614

If I get >>551615 OP has to kill itself on a livestream!
>>
Man fuck OP dude just kill yourself faggot!
Everyone in this thread hates you OP! >>544995
>>
Is there another good dump of some of these? So far there's about 5 files I can't download in the MicroTactix set.
>>
Anyone here own the Atlantis TLX kitbash? There's a couple pieces I can't figure out the use for and would greatly appreciate some help.
>>
>>553638
Nope. Throw it up on mega or someplace and we can all have a look at it.
>>
>>553796
What's the matter, anon? Can't afford to buy an eight dollar template from a dying business? Come back to 4chan when you're out of middle school and have some big boy money to spend.
>>
>>544995
Are they dying? I just bought $16 bucks worth of stuff from them.

I really like their shit. I'd be sad to see them go.
>>
>>551613
>>551615
>>551619
t. insufferable retards
>>
>>551547
>key: !58u_ZlY-xUUhoKsEtdWFgQ
>>
>>551547
>>
Anyone have the Slagtown , Tango:Prime, Omega:Prime, or any of the sci-fi sets? Necromunda is coming soon and I have been looking for those and the Battle System paper terrain. Its not in the MEGA. I checked already. Thanks in advance.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.