[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /po/ After my printer broke I decided to utilize Staples'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hello, /po/

After my printer broke I decided to utilize Staples' printing services to print out the rest of my project.

Needless to say this is a bad idea and I ended up paying $15 for paper with glossy ink that isn't the same color as my original prints.

So I've decided I want to replace my old, busted printer. The problem is I want something that can print on cardstock (~100gsm). My old printer was capable of such a thing but my old printer was also a big piece of crap in other ways (Epson NX230 if I remember right).

So, /po/ what in-home printers do you use to print your larger projects on thicker paper? I'm hoping to find something that I don't have to spend an absurd amount on. The printer, at least. I know I'll always be paying for overpriced ink.
>>
I'm here enough to know that the board's slow, but does no one here print their own projects?

If so, which service can you recommend for printing?
>>
Well, I have my projects printed at a shop nearby here, because I was tired of my printer "clogging" with the thickness of the paper. If you want a printer, basically search for one thats good with thick paper, otherwise have everything printed in the same place at the same time. Provide them with the paper if you want to.
>>
I've learned my lesson by not printing my projects all at once, but I'm still curious what other /po/sters use in their own homes. Brand recommendations, specific models, things to avoid, etc.
>>
File: 1382042208234.jpg (133KB, 686x800px) Image search: [Google]
1382042208234.jpg
133KB, 686x800px
One more bump
>>
I have a canon mx320, works just fine except ink's a bitch.
>>
>>542210
When you will decide which printer you will get, you can buy refillable ink cartridges for your printer model, those are way more cheaper.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.