[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I know this is a paid model, but does anyone happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Hey guys, I know this is a paid model, but does anyone happen to have a scan of this model somewhere? I'm stretched tight for cash right now and I would love to pay the designer for his incredible work on this masterpiece. I would just like to experience building it myself if possible. Any help is much appreciated!
>>
Manolo's Prime? I think less than 10 copies are sold. I don't think any of those buyers will share their scans for free here.
>>
>>540464
How much is it, he doesn't have a price, just a contact thing, I hate that
>>
>>540509

50 euros before shipping.
>>
Hello there!

Would you like other Optimus Prime models? I have seem some cute and some awesome!

Let us know!

May Jesus Christ continue blessing you! <3
>>
Oi!

Would you like Optimus Prime pepakura models? Try using specific word search on a search engine, cunt.

If you don't know now you know, wanker.

May Satan save you! ️
>>
Satan loves you more than a blonde hair, blue eyed guy born in Egypt.

Satan blessed you today, cunt.
>>
>>540585
Maybe Satan could bless us with the parts to go with those instructions?
>>
>>540585
This is a fun build.
>>
>>540653
Maybe you could suck Satan's dick for the parts.
>>
>>540672
Looks like Satan is the one who sucks.
>>
>>540690
>Your mother is sucks cocks in hell.
Satan will have you search for: >[asd_fla] - G1 Optimus Prime
>>
Papercraft square has links to many Optimus models of different styles and cubefold-craft com has a chibi, SD style one. Very cute!

May Jesus Christ continue blessing you all! <3<3
>>
>>541459
>Hey-zous does not provide links nor fulfill OP's original request.
Papercraftsquare has a webpage for this model but what Hey-zous does not mention that it has deadlinks. They do have other pepakura models of Optimus Prime but not to OP's content.
>>
here you go i'll keep the link up for a week ok then its down ^__^
https://mega.nz/#!n4QxwJCR!T2ouaAFmiHlncJbeMRNWctIQiJBu_-rOLysJgMCkWpk
>>
>>542361
>For the glory of Satan, may your hellfire burn with such intensity!
>>
>>542361
You're doing Satan's and God's work. May all the blessings be upon you.
>>
>>542404
hail to our Lord then ^_^
>>
>>542361
Thanks for providing a link alpha anon.

Serious question: would there be any problem to post links to paid crafts such as this without being banned?

I ask because I wanted to post a link for paid crafts without being banned.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: lego storm trooper.jpg (364KB, 866x699px) Image search: [Google]
lego storm trooper.jpg
364KB, 866x699px
>>542591
not alpha anon but paid stuff has been posted here before and then it became trade only cause i bought this stuff and then it became lets form a group and steal a contributors effort. i have been there and been through that. this is a great community if you can get past the trolls and the dumbasses that think this is /pol/. honestly i would post a screenshot of what you have and see if anyone is interested. i do not think you would get banned just be careful of posting wintercrap stuff. fyi only.

i have gotten files from here that i could not just by asking so we need people who want to share but not let's say hurt the designer. pic related. was so happy to have gotten the files to that model :)
>>
>>542601
That's pretty damn cool man.had to stare for a little while to make sure it wqsnt just a figure out of the box (hands gave it away)
>>
>>542624
i believe it uses tiny magnets too so each part is posable. very cool find and i thank the anon again for posting the files since all links were taken down due to copyright. the website says this now " All Download has been stopped. Share unauthorized act of my template without my permission, you can receive legal sanction."
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.