[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battlecraft by Jim Bowen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

File: Battlecraft logo3 1445146025394.jpg (33KB, 504x288px) Image search: [Google]
Battlecraft logo3 1445146025394.jpg
33KB, 504x288px
last one went to the archive:
>>513218
>>
File: hammer truck rocket 2p1b.png (119KB, 816x1020px) Image search: [Google]
hammer truck rocket 2p1b.png
119KB, 816x1020px
still got lots of ideas
>>
>>537015
wtf is battlecraft? is flipit gone?
>>
>>537286
flipit got renamed to Battlecraft by jim

Flipit is from when it used flip coin mechanics, but since now the last version doesn't rely on coins much, he decided for a new name more in line with the game.
>>
Battlecraft is dead my dudes

Let's be real here. Flipit's been a thing since like, what, 2009? And we've still never seen a point where all the figures were out AND we had a full rulebook, though we got close before the first major figure design.

The website's gone, Jim only pops in the threads maybe two or three times a year if we're LUCKY we haven't even seen most of the figures since the first time they were designed...

I've been following the project since its inception. I've always kept the tab pinned, I've built and trashed and rebuilt my armies with every redesign, I've made my own custom figures, and I've waited for a stable, complete release for seven long years. And I've witnessed the threads get less and less and less active, and we're at the point where they maybe get a stray post or two a week, if that.

It's just not going to happen.
>>
>>537438
yeah I'm on the same boat as you, I still believe we could have it complete but we need more than just jim by this point.

same can be said for mini dungeon adventures

I think jim just doesn't have the time anymore, and i'm not blaming him, we just need more people like jim.
>>
Been working a full time and part time job. I do have a writer and another artist and another rules designer meeting up with me once a week though, so Battlecraft is priority 1 on the agenda. Won't post any more here until the boom is ready to launch. If you have ideas, please email them to me. I may not be able to respond, but I will take your thoughts and concerns into consideration while we work to get the game back on track.
>>
Anyone got a link to the google drive?
>>
File: hammer truck rocket 2p1k.png (115KB, 816x1020px) Image search: [Google]
hammer truck rocket 2p1k.png
115KB, 816x1020px
>>538037
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-yvzUeOHkXha3BLRDI1SU9ndHc&usp=sharing
>>
>>538073
Thank You!!!!!
>>
I wonder if we could make battlecraft mod for tabletop simulator

I'm sure i'd find people wanting to play it.
>>
The background noise of the universe. There is a secret war beyond our perception being fought between balloon animals and origami.
>>
I do not know if i came to the right place, but can you guys tell me - should i papercraft Warhammer vehicles and stuff off A4 format of paper like average printer stuff (i mean size-wise)?
Oh and maybe somebody could share their schematics of Warhammer 40k vehicles?
>>
>>538410
There is usually a warhammer papercraft somewhere around here, but no. This thread is for a independently made tabletop game called battlecraft (formerly flip it).
>>
>>538410
Maybe you find something here
http://newobmij.tumblr.com/
http://www.4shared.com/rar/KWp4Mwaqba/Chibi40k.html
>>
Working two jobs sucks. I want to do more with this, but I only have a few hours a week I can dedicate towards hobbies. I have just had time to re-edit and make instructions for the six main tanks (mainly just restructuring parts to make them assemble easier) but I can't even find the time to upload the new PDF files due to only having access to my windows phone most of the time and not being able to upload PDF files. I'd do it when I get home from work, but that is usually after midnight and I feel like just watching a show and passing out. I need better job with better hours so I can quit this two-job BS and enjoy life again. Anybody know of a place that needs a skilled graphic designer proficient in every aspect of printing and textile transfer?
>>
>>538440
God's Jim, if I could employ you then I would
>>
Took me a while to find the new thread.
@pik8 are those new versions?
>>
File: hammer truck 2p1.png (103KB, 816x1020px) Image search: [Google]
hammer truck 2p1.png
103KB, 816x1020px
>>539136
did the three-axle truck to transport a squad of eight. the other versions derived from that.
>>
File: hammer truck 2p2.png (137KB, 816x1020px) Image search: [Google]
hammer truck 2p2.png
137KB, 816x1020px
>>539217
sorry forgot the second page
>>
>>539257
>>539217
uploaded to drive
>>
File: IMG_1591m.jpg (268KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1591m.jpg
268KB, 1000x600px
Testbuild, more to come
>>
File: Ashigaru oda.jpg (513KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Ashigaru oda.jpg
513KB, 1448x2048px
>>537015
Been working on a Sengoku Jidai mod for battlecraft with my GF, i'll keep you guys updated.
>>
If you smeeell what the rock is cooking
>>
>>541112
I have no idea what Sengoku Jidai is, but the idea of flintlock era chibi-of-the-line appeals hugely to me. Is that Cavalry on the left?
>>
>>541935

Yup, it's still a prototype tho
>>
Update on the Sengoku Battlecraft:

Working on a set of rules, pictured is a prototype building. Already made the Oda clan templates.
>>
File: WhatsApp-Image-20160711 (1).jpg (179KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsApp-Image-20160711 (1).jpg
179KB, 1600x1200px
>>542183
forgot pic fuck
>>
Wondering if someone would like to help me make this a Tabletop Simulator Mod?
>>
>>542215
I can playtest, i can't model for shit tho
>>
>>542215
what software is used? relatively simple to make, they are all simple geometric shapes
>>
>>542243
well I should look into that, I can't model either, so that's why I kinda need help.
>>
File: tanksalot.png (180KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tanksalot.png
180KB, 480x270px
>>542251
Doable using Blender,here's an out of date guide https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=268568181

No good to me, PC's busted, but I've modelled in Blender before (pic of Bowens tank from 'Tanks A Lot')
>>
File: orange truck.png (745KB, 900x340px) Image search: [Google]
orange truck.png
745KB, 900x340px
another truck test
>>
File: orange truck 2.png (702KB, 850x350px) Image search: [Google]
orange truck 2.png
702KB, 850x350px
>>542557
>>
But where's Jim tho.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.