[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember..?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: download.png (5KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 184x274px
I don't know if anybody can help me with this...

I remember seeing a post here once of a character from I think mass effect coming out of the wall. It was a female bust, and she was blue and it was super cool.I remember a bunch of people trying to get the model with no luck. Did anyone ever find it/design it themselves? I'm sorry if I'm vague or incorrect, I don't remember all the details. I'm trying to find it now is all.
>>
I don't have it, but it was Cortana from Halo
>>
This?
>>
OP Here. I'm thinking it might actually be someone from Starcraft. The name Terran Adjust maybe? I know there was a huge project here over it
>>
Here,
I you decide to make it,please post the results.
Peace.
>>
File: Adjutant.jpg (77KB, 750x533px) Image search: [Google]
Adjutant.jpg
77KB, 750x533px
Yes I remember, as I was the person that started the project. Try looking on deviantart for Adjutant+Papercraft..
>>
File: Captura+de+pantalla+(3).png (390KB, 587x825px) Image search: [Google]
Captura+de+pantalla+(3).png
390KB, 587x825px
>>535725
i found this http://starcraftpapercraft.blogspot.ca/2013/07/adjutant-terran-scii.html
>>
File: Adjutant-Rebel.jpg (566KB, 1173x809px) Image search: [Google]
Adjutant-Rebel.jpg
566KB, 1173x809px
Great to see me co-worker worked on this and kept the project open. As OP said it was a long project, started off as a life-size paper sculpt with a staggering 50+ Pages..and slowly developed into what you see now..though I still am not happy with the wall mount that was eventually used. ( the original was better ( the beta was horrible) but this one does the job...Here is my original...that I still may finish one of these days..but the wires and such will be an add one,,not in paper,,and will use led.s for accents and effects
>>
>>536008
>>536008
don't sell yourself short bro. i remember this thread. it pushed me to buy the printed copy that i think is 50+ pages from a chinese auction site at the time. never built the damn thing as the head part doesn't line up properly. i suggest you attempt this again as it seems to at least hold my interest. as for the tube parts i was just going to use coiled plastic hose. can post pic if needed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.