[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feeling like shit lately meds not working, lonely as hell, etc.,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 20151106_114044.png (552KB, 1440x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20151106_114044.png
552KB, 1440x2268px
feeling like shit lately
meds not working, lonely as hell, etc., etc.
any depression-related stuff /po/?
like nooses and knives and whatever

also cat stuff would be cool (pic related)
>>
>>533083
If folding can't make you happy, nothing can.
>>
maybe change your life instead of spending it all the time on a chinese oragami paper board
>>
>>533083
Find a grill, the real ones with boobs and all that shit.
That will help you with your loneliness and if at the end you broke with her, you have a excuse to finally commit sudoku and end with your misery.
>>
File: nuccrane.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
nuccrane.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>533083
You should be asking for fun origamis instead, like this one.
But if you really want, there is this Grim Reaper I uploaded for you. If you can finish it post result .
>>
>>533088
I had a grill and she already left me, but that was last year.
i also asked a girl out and she said yes, but she couldnt go in the end and then i found out she has a bf. (hes black, too, and thats just a cliche and a punch in the nuts to me) i already wanna commit seppuku but dont exactly know how, but i'm thinking water poisoning as the only painful side effect seems to be a headache because the brain swells.
also im not exactly the most attractive person in the world
>>
File: crane_legs.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
crane_legs.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>533089
Damn i forgot to paste the link:

go to tinyurl and place this after .com /o3kh8vz

because 4chan keeps saying its spam and i can't post propper links

I never even tried it btw
>>
>>533090
Look for a dog then (small-medium size), those little furry bastards are a great company, you can take walks with them, go to the park, etc.
Also you need to take care of them, feed them, that way you have another reason to live and learn some responsibility, your life needs some purpose, there must be some refuge for dogs in your town, mixed race dogs are great.

Also fold more cranes.
>>
File: box_cat.jpg (147KB, 1118x1600px) Image search: [Google]
box_cat.jpg
147KB, 1118x1600px
Search for Tubby Paws man, making stuff from there always makes me feel better.

Also, fuck the guy that says posting tubby's site is spam
>>
>>533094
Shit its adorable
also i went all the way back to oct. 2011 and just realized that the kitty box i was gonna post is the one you just did.
>>
>>533095
Cool, hope ya feel better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.