[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone draw a cutting lines to do this ? ;) PLS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Can someone draw a cutting lines to do this ? ;) PLS
>>
>>531107
wouldn't most of the fun trying to make them by self?
>>
>>531108
I was trying for 2 hours ;(
>>
>>531109
Is 2 hours so much for a hobby you entitled little cunt?
>>
>>531111
Oh fuck off you faggot, i didnt say that is my hobby. I just asked someone for help to draw me cutting lines becouse for me its too hard
>>
>>531112
You're literally to stupid for a task one gives 4th graders and you can google in 5 minute, better ask >>>/sci/ how to survive with <60 IQ
>>
>>531113
>>531111

Wtf is this little piece of shit problem? Stop rubbing your vagina with salt.

OP you may try to reverse search for it, you could stumble upon the cutting line sheet if it exist.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (62KB, 485x363px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
62KB, 485x363px
Hey OP, I fucked around a bit with it to get a bit of a better view. The red lines are all the same length, the blue lines are all the same length. I'm sure you can figure it out if you try hard enough.
>>
Here's the perspective warped base net. Hope this helps.
>>
File: h.jpg (126KB, 414x548px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
126KB, 414x548px
>>531467
huhhhh upload failed well here you go again
>>
>>531111
>>531113
r u an autism
>>
File: IMG_20151023_084529.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151023_084529.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I made pic related and used the picture for a thread and everyone is laughing at it. I mean, its kinda sloppy but I didn't have my Swiss Army Knife, just a pair of thick, rounded-tip scissors. I'd like some constructive criticism...

also the colors are a bit messed up, the star is supposed to be highlighter yellow, not urine yellow.
>>
>>532227
You've got the basics down, Anon. Keep working on it, preferably with strong cardstock and an Xacto blade.

If you need help designing more kirigami, there are specialized program to help you make such things - see PopUp Card Studio (demo at http://popupcardstudio.com/TryDemo.aspx) and Pop-Up Card Designer Pro (demo at http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/craft/popupcard-pro_en/). And of course, there's always Sketchup and its papercraft extension.
>>
>>532231
alright, thanks. i don't really have any money for cardstock/xacto blades though, which is why I use a swiss army knife. The largest blade works well.
I'll try Popup Card Designer Pro. I'm on my phone right now, but it doesn't look like you need to pay for it, correct?
>>
File: IMG_20151023_212145.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151023_212145.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>532231
Popup Card Designer Pro really helped, along with having my SAK.
>>
>>532242
Much better. The Super Mario scenario you did earlier was a cool idea (I like how you added the lucky star, and the flag), but man, it really was quite sloppy. Don't worry though, my own first kirigami experiments didn't look any better either.

Try to get your hands on thicker paper, at least 120-160gsm, for even better results. If your paper is too thin and wobbly, you're bound to get tears even with sharp blades (if it's too thick, it's hard to fold the creases without damaging the paper, too). And pre-score the creases with a metal ruler, meaning you cut ca. 1/3 into the paper, for best results (even better when you score the right side for the type of crease).
>>
the amount of samefagging in this thread is cray cray doe
OP confirmed for literal child
>>
Are there any tricks and tips to remember for pop-ups?

>>532760
The max number of posts that one person could have made alone is 5, as that is the difference between the post count and the number of posters. In actuality, the average number of posts per poster is about 2:

>>531108
>>531111
>>531113

>>531112
>>531109

>>531467
>>531469

>>532227
>>532236

That's all 5 extra posts accounted for.
>>
>>531115
I only rub my vage with coke tyvm
>>
>>533134
You should vape that coke instead.
>>
What the name of this kind of artwork?
>>
>>533173
ITS NOT ART BB
>>531107
CLOSE UP OF STAIRS PLOX
>>
>>533173
Origamic Architecture or Architectural Kirigami (or just kirigami/pop-up when it's not about buildings).

http://www.origami-resource-center.com/origamic-architecture.html

>>533192
Go to bed /pol/, you're drunk and angry.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEeFcK0WExo
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.