[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colouring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (138KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1024x648px
Hi po, is anyone good at colouring? If so can somebody please color this Pokemon template:

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/other/downloads/regice.pdf

It's much appreciated!

Pic related, model is of regice.
>>
do you want it like, a solid color thats close to ice or do you want a ice texture to it?
>>
>>530374
A solid color as close to game accurate as it can be is fine. And don't forget the yellow eyes! For some reason the template has 2 sets.

Thank you! :3
>>
>>530379
sorry bro the template loads buggy when i import it onto inkscape so i cant do it :( But from the look of the template and what i managed to work with, if you can install inkscape on your computer you can import the template yourself and color it. it wouldnt be too hard but does require a bit of knowledge
>>
>>530433
Would it work if I converted it to something else for you?
>>
You're actually supposed to print it on coloured paper, that's why it's in black and white.
>>
>>530484
What about the eyes? I'd have to print a whole seperate copy on yellow paper just for those.
>>
You got me there, I guess. I honestly have no idea what the designer was thinking
>>
>>530448
im afraid not my friend, on inkscape with some certain pdfs you are able to ungroup the template, allowing you to manipulate to your liking, but it does not work on jpg or other formats as far as i know
>>
>>530488
Me neither! It's such a weird design!

>>530489
No worries :)
>>
File: dmc-mix-rhinestones.jpg (779KB, 1164x964px) Image search: [Google]
dmc-mix-rhinestones.jpg
779KB, 1164x964px
>>530485
>What about the eyes?
It looks like yellow dots. You could go through the trouble of cutting tiny yellow circles on paper...

Or you could try those little plastic "bedazzle" rhinestones. It seems like a more fun and creative choice.
>>
>>530778
Very true!

Anybody know of another program I can try?
>>
nah but paperpokes got a colored in model of regice, i think they have a shiny version too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.