[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philosophy photography.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0006.png (598KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.png
598KB, 600x878px
Gearfagging is the ultimate form of photography, the red pill, and Sony is winning by miles.

Think about it, every great photo has already been taken, there is nothing new to learn. All forms of light manipulation have been used in studio. Every inch of the planet has been explored and same goes even for our solar system. The most beautiful and interesting models have been shot and there is nothing left to do.

The only photographic exploration left for humanity is in our minds, and to accomplish that can only be done through technology.

Just like how instagram celebs don't live the way they portray, but how they envision in their minds, the pictures you take don't matter, what matters is how you envision yourself taking photos.

It's impossible to envision yourself taking the greatest photos on anything less than the best gear. This is why gear is the most important part of photography. It doesn't matter if you even take pictures with it; if you have the greatest camera available, you are the greatest.

It's not about what you've done, everything has already been done. It's about what you could do if you wanted to. The best photographers in the world don't even need to take a single picture, but only envision it with their knowledge and gear.
>>
>>3143204
>The best photographers in the world don't even need to take a single picture, but only envision it with their knowledge and gear.
... Woah.
>>
>>3143214
Think about it though. Ansel Adams with a Lego camera, just some shit retard. Ansel Adams with a Sony A7Rii, a god among men. Doesn't matter how many pictures he takes with either. With the Sony, he is king.
>>
>>3143204
Enjoy your basement
>>
>>3143273
Enjoy your meaningless snapshits on deprecated gear. Doesn't matter if I don't take photos. If I wanted to I COULD take godly photos and that's all that matters. I've won. I'm the best and own the best. I have nothing to prove because I could prove it at any minute so I don't even need to.
>>
>>3143277
>If I wanted to I COULD take godly photos
WAHAHAHAHA Like the "godly" photos you took in India? Pictures were shit, quality was shit and you were out of your depth.

You're the perfect demographic for Sony products - someone who doesn't know their arse from their elbow and who gets all their knowledge from shills and splogs. But hey, if that's your thing enjoy it.
>>
in b4 moopco tries to tell me he's not who I think he is
>>
>>3143281
Hey, don't pull Sony into this. Now you're starting to shitpost, too.
>>
File: IMG_1025.jpg (206KB, 750x1124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.jpg
206KB, 750x1124px
>>3143281
You can't even comprehend the dynamic range, color, resolution, and composition of the infinite number of amazing photos that could be taken on a Sony system at any given moment.

Sony is literally striving to bring us to the photographic singularity. We've already transcended actual pictures, it's only s matter of time.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-7RM2
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.5 (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.4
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)85 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016:10:13 19:38:28
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/1.4
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating320
Lens Aperturef/1.4
Brightness-1.6 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length85.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width750
Image Height1124
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>3143282
Literally anyone can be a godly photographer with the right gear and YouTube education. They don't need to take photos, they just need to have the potential to.

Think of it, are nukes powerful just because of their explosions? No. They're powerful because they explode infinitely in your mind, because they COULD explode.
>>
>>3143587
t.flogging a dead horse
>>
>>3143301
d850 fags whatever sony has in their lineup in every single way except size and weight
>>
>>3143587
nukes are seen as powerful because they have exploded and proven their latent effectiveness in past wars or even just test bombings
photographers are seen as successful because they've captured and published amazing photos to their portfolio or even just to their web blog
>>
>>3143204
Spoken like a true monarch.

10/10 I would voluntary follow to the last word.
>>
>>3143301
I'd like to slip my rod inside her.
>>
Someone still has not shown me what a magnet looks like under an electron microscope.
>>
Hey look another thread for me to hide!
>>
>>3143204
Sony is getting creative with their ad campaigns
>>
>>3143940
Jason Lanier is a modern day Socrates.
>>
>>3143903
>sticking your head in the sand just like Nikon did before they went bankrupt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.