[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are you guys doing with the photos you take? upload them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: printing.jpg (90KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
printing.jpg
90KB, 600x332px
what are you guys doing with the photos you take?
upload them to hipster websites?
Photobook ?
Print them and hang it to a wall?
>>
so
>>
yea
>>
I actually want to print some and maybe sell a couple of prints, however, I would like to sell prints online but I don't even know which website might be the best one for it
>>
With digital I take photos and forget about them until my sd card fills up. Then I move them to a folder on my computer and forget about them again.

With film, I take a bunch of pictures and stick the exposed roll in a box. I finally got around to developing film last week, currently in the middle of ~30 rolls of 120.

I plan on getting my digital camera setup so I can take photos of the negatives so I can stick them in a folder and forget about them.
>>
I'm trying to sell prints of my film stuff, but pretty lost
>>
I Have plenty of shots I really like but they're mostly of other people so I think printing them and putting them on my wall would be a little odd. Photobooks for holiday stuff but I'm usually only happy with maybe 15 shots from a 2 week holiday so mine aren't those books with 10 photos per page.

I'm getting a big print delivered at the moment of my fiance and I from when we got engaged. I took it on a timer so technicAlly, it's the first photo I took that will be hung on my wall.
I take photos for work (not my primary role) so a couple of thosebhave been printed and hung up around the place.
>>
The one you have with you.
>>
>>3142340
Nice meymey!
>>
>>3141113
Sometimes I make a print of some normie-appealing shot to use as a present when needed. I don't really put anything online anymore, no point doing so.
>>
post them on whathever social media I currently use, print and keep the ones I like
>>
>>3141113
without instagram, i wouldn't be taking pictures rn.
>>
>>3141113
>hipster websites
>>
>>3142399
ikr? anti-normies are worse than normies
>>
File: Shorts.jpg (532KB, 908x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shorts.jpg
532KB, 908x1000px
I save them on a hidden folder and masturbate to them later.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.