[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about getting a new camera - Sony a7R II - looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Been doing some research and I keep seeing good sample photos from the Sony a7R II. I will mostly be taking landscape photos & action/sport shots but I want my photos to look something in the realm of this:

www.instagram.com/charlottelittlewolf

(I know she most likely edits and uses filters but I want that smooth look).

Would a 55mm/1.8 lens do the trick? I used to own a Canon Rebel XTi but I'm ready to take the plunge of getting better at taking photos and not relying on my iPhone all the time.
>>
>LOOK AT ME IM LITERALLY WHITE: THE PHOTO
>never worn before poncho
>ugly ass mug but cucked numales will find her "so beautiful" because of the meme filter
>meme filter
>super coarse and contrasty look, but anon thinks its "smooth"
jesus.
>>
>>3140826
You are a dumb cuck op. Learn to get the look you like with the camera you have. If you really needed this body you'd have bought it already
>>
>>3140826

This is 90% processing and 10% the lens. It has nothing to do with the camera.
>>
>>3140837
Kek. Laughed quite hard at this. Excellent post anon.
>>
You can literally take this exact picture on a Rebel Xti. Spending thousands on a A7RII setup isnt going to give your images a specific look. My guess is you don't know the basics of photography and think a new expensive camera is going to magically fix that.
>>
>I keep seeing good sample photos from the Sony a7R II
lmao like wtf
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.