[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the left, what i won in an Ebay auction. At the right, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: film=saved.jpg (804KB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
film=saved.jpg
804KB, 2000x1335px
At the left, what i won in an Ebay auction.
At the right, what the seller sent me as gift.

U jelly, bro?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS REBEL T3i
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:08:25 14:27:34
Exposure Time1/80 sec
F-Numberf/3.5
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/3.5
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length18.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2000
Image Height1335
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
Post auction link or fake
>>
>>3138844
t. jelly as fuck.
>>
>>3138846
Not jelly just interesting in how much OP paid
>>
film? what are you, 65 years of age?
>>
>>3138886
>being this much of a braindead faggot
>>
I wouldn't know what to do with all that 4x5 film, desu.
>>
>>3138886
Get off this board.
>>
>>3138888
>>3138921
Do you really let bad attempts of trolling by a 12yo make you this mad? Stop using the Internet for a while.
>>
>>3138923
Are you so unaware of 4chan that you actually thought there was any actual weight or annoyance put into a response like "Get off this board." as opposed to just memeing?

Use 4chan for a while longer before you big boy post.
>>
>>3138832
do you take photos?
>>
>>3138884
you just had to ask. i paid $13.

>>3138886
HURR

>>3138904
thats a problem im having right now. hell i dont even have a 4x5 camera, seems that i now have the perfect excuse to acquire one.

>>3138935
yes. of ur mum lolll.

portra 160 box is a 50 sheet one. sheeeit. ill literally become rineke dijkstra. the white envelopes i dont know what the fuck they are. the trix pan is a 50 sheet box too. kodachrome reel was already developed, some short family movies, cool stuff too.
>>
File: 1496830677332.jpg (248KB, 649x638px) Image search: [Google]
1496830677332.jpg
248KB, 649x638px
>>3138832
fucking hell OP I'm jelly. If you end up using that 4x5, I recommend practicing with some cheap B&W stuff first, I prefer arista 100 or 200. If u wanna develop it yourself its the same development charts as fomapan.

It's easy to fuck up on a view camera when you're just starting out and it'd be a shame to waste the color film, shits expensive.

best of luck
>>
>>3138956
>yes. of ur mum lolll.
my both parents are gay, would you please fuck my dad?
>>
>>3138963
thank you. yes, ill use that mammography film i bought, i have shitloads of that crap. any suggestions on a 4x5 camera to get? i know the basic models aka no movements are cheap, but id really want some movements, so maybe suggestions on both would be cool.

>>3138964
i only fuck moms. juicy moms.
>>
>>3138975
>i only fuck moms. juicy moms.
HAHAHAHAHA
fucking dad filmfag photog and those childish mom jokes lmao, ok srry
>>
>>3138956
Post link to auction no one will believe you till you do
>>
>tri-x pan 4x5

Fuck you OP, I'm jelly as fuck.

>>3138975

40's metal monorail, I have a Graphic View I with full movements I bought on LFF for 30 bucks. Toyo, Sinar and Linhof all make good 4x5 metal cams if you got the cash. Try to avoid the wooden 4x5s if it falls or drops you're in trouble, the metal one will hold together. Don't cheap out on film holders either, get the plastic Fidelity Elite ones they're like 10 bucks a pop or 100 for a set of 15 or 20 from an antique store.
>>
>>3138984
>Try to avoid the wooden 4x5s if it falls or drops you're in trouble
>>>just sugar problems
>>
>>3138832
>>3138832
>U jelly, bro?
yep
>>
so what are the white packages? are they packs of 10 sheets? they seem to be. are they fucked because they are out of the boxes? light fucked them up?
>>
Gimme that portra
>>
File: 1438498023077.jpg (30KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1438498023077.jpg
30KB, 351x351px
>>3138975
depends what you want, if you're taking it out you'd want a field camera, but if you're mostly using it indoors a studio style rail system is fine.

Most important thing is theres no light leaks in the bellows. If you're gonna splurge on anything make it glass, bear in mind crop factor on a lf works similar to crop from a micro sensor to full frame, so a 'wide' is like 65mm, portrait closer to 135 or something. same thing applies for the lens on an enlarger.
>>
guess ill test them cutting bits and exposing them on one of my medium format cameras. will have to get a c41 kit too, the dev prices per sheet are insane.
>>
>>3138984
>>3139093
>field camera
fuck. yes i want to take it out, but i want movements too. i want to do some architecture and need the optical movement fuckery, i dont want to do it with photoshop, id just shoot digital in that case.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.