[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me chose the best pictures (lingerie/nude photoshoot), please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170821-_DSC6406.jpg (68KB, 665x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20170821-_DSC6406.jpg
68KB, 665x1000px
Hey! I've recently done this shoot to get some plain, simple, natural looking images.
There was no MUA, no stylist, just me and the photographer. Very little to no editing.
We ended the shoot with more sensual/erotic pictures, but anyway...
I'd like to select a few pictures for my portfolio, but I'd like to get some opinions from outside.
Here's a link to the gallery, there're around 60 pictures. Lingerie, implied nudity, nudes:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fadmc7ykva3kbrp/AADyYPjqnV3gtNA6pt5bgORHa?dl=0

I'd appreciate it if you could copy and paste names of the photos you liked the most.
That would help me immensly.

P.S. You'll see I have some self harm scars, I'm OK with them being visible. I know it doesn't look super nice and everything, but... life happens sometimes.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D700
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.7 (Windows)
PhotographerOlivier Bernard
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.0
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern806
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)35 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2017:08:25 15:33:23
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias1/3 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length35.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>3138818
>life happens sometimes

WTH that is not a "life happens sometimes" it was a choice. DO NOT glam that shit up, she has problems get her help. The self harm scars kill all the images. Number of photos I like 0.
>>
20170821-_DSC6433.jpg
20170821-_DSC6435.jpg
20170821-_DSC6510.jpg
20170821-_DSC6517.jpg
>>
This is not a thread to talk about self harm. I do take it seriously and I'm working on getting better. I haven't harmed myself in nearly two months. But while the scars are there, I don't see much point in Photoshoping them... I'm not aiming to look like girls from magazine covers.
>>
>>3138829
This is not a thread to talk about self harm. I do take it seriously and I'm working on getting better. I haven't harmed myself in nearly two months. But while the scars are there, I don't see much point in Photoshoping them... I'm not aiming to look like girls from magazine covers.
>>
File: 1485960039841.jpg (40KB, 673x673px) Image search: [Google]
1485960039841.jpg
40KB, 673x673px
>>3138842
Kill yourself OP
>>3138845
Kill yourself Dovile
>>
>>3138849
>>
Not sure if OP is really the model or if this is a troll thread. I'll comment briefly now, and if it is not a troll, will respond more thoughtfully later.

The photos are overall very good. Photog has a good eye and got the technical details correct, so no distracting exposure/white balance fails.

I like the black outfit much more, it works with the fair skin and white background, and feels more feminine and sensual. Nothing feels tacky or smutty. That is actually pretty difficult to accomplish.

There was one I noticed that was essentially a closeup of some thigh scars. Nothing to be ashamed of some scars, but I see no need to zoom in specifically on them. If they're in a shot, so be it, but it shouldn't be the main focus. Try to work around them rather than feature them. Doesn't mean photoshopping, but just posing at different angles, etc.

If this is a real thread I'll list specific photos that are the best, later on.
>>
>>3138870
This is a real thread :) I'm just trying to choose a couple of pictures for my portfolio, where I already have a lot of fashion and beauty work. I want to add a few more simple, naturally looking pictures for a change. Just a different style that I'm not so used to... :)
>>
>>3138894
If this is a real thread, then offer a timestamp photo. Pretty easy.

If this is really the model in these pics, I'd be glad to offer some substantive critique of the photos.
>>
>>3138845

When the OP >>3138818 adds
>P.S. You'll see I have some self harm scars, I'm OK with them being visible. I know it doesn't look super nice and everything, but... life happens sometimes.
to the thread then it is part of it. If the OP didn't say anything about then things would be different.
>>
>>3138845
Just buy a dog collar and shock yourself if you need an endorphin rush.
>>
>>3138818
> I'd appreciate it if you could copy and paste names of the photos you liked the most.
20170821-_DSC6195.jpg
20170821-_DSC6314.jpg
20170821-_DSC6418.jpg
20170821-_DSC6430.jpg

Now, looking through the gallery I do think your posing needs a little bit of work. A lot of poses come over as quite stiff, rather than relaxed or playful or in motion or anything else.
Maybe the shoot called for it, but I think it's not what photographers want to see most.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.