[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canon Nikon Pentax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5586.jpg (76KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5586.jpg
76KB, 640x481px
Canikontax /p/

What went wrong?

Now it's only either Sony or Fuji.

We all know you look like a tourist or a stalker when you shoot a DSLR. All the rich and well respected folks shoot mirrorless or Leica.
>>
>>3138628
A guy with a 645z doesn't give a shit about your toys
>>
are you retarded? you buy mirrorless if you want a nice body for legacy lenses, it's literally the choice for poorfags
>>
>>3138649
>sony is for poorfags
>sony is too expensive

You're more confused than dad ever feared.
>>
>>3138660
used sony nex and alpha bodies are great value, you can have a great sensor and amazing mf assist and focus peaking features for $100-300, which combined with the really short flange distance make cameras like a3000 or nex-7 amazing for use with old mf glass for a very low price
but yes, if you want af is glass your only bet is buying a ridiculously expensive adapter or getting into native sony lenses, which both are very pricy options, so sony at the same time is cheap, for old mf glass, and very overpriced, if you want modern features
>>
I have a sony mirrorless but there's just something rugged about pentax cameras. I feel that if I went out to shoot landscapes in winter that fucker would hold up like a champ whereas my sony feels like a princess who only hands out BJ's on special occasions.

I'd buy the k1 right now if I weren't a poor fag student
>>
>>3138628
>Pentax
>ever relevant

kek
>>
Nikon: loldead company
Canon: lolno DR
Pentax: lolshit autofocus
Sony: lolfucked ergonomics
Olympus: lolmicro four turds
Fuji: lolxtranny
Panasonic: lolmicro four turds
Leica: lolhipsters and rich dads

Remember, don't shoot photos, just shitpost.
>>
>>3138672

>ridiculously expensive adapter.

$350 isn't ridiculous. Maybe if you are still a high school student or something.
>>
>>3138649

>mirrorless
>nice body for legacy lenses

For poorfags only though, the patrician choice is clearly obvious.
>>
>>3138773
>any choice made by you
>patrician
(Seen on autism speak group)
Congratulation! You've been awarded the administrator DOUBLE golden award for your autistic wanking on your gear.
>>
>>3138694
Get a used K-50 or K-S2 and the cheap 16-45/4.
It's like this combo was designed specifically for poorfags.
>>
>>3138773
The K-1 Silver already came out, no need to shill your turd.
>>
Canon user here.
Wedding photographer here.
Successful business owner here.

You hipsters and idiots who cry when a new Canon camera lacks a tiny feature thne you sell all your Canon gear in protest.

What a fucking waste of money.
>>
>>3138628
Whenever I go to parades (which is where I get to see the most hobbyist photogs out shooting in one place), I mostly see Canon. MFT and Sony are probably tied second place. I'm the only motherfucker using a Pentax. Surprisingly, Nikon is rare, I wonder what's up with that.
>>
>>3138641
645z is the ultimate gearfag camera
if the guy with the pentacks 645 needed a professional camera he would be shooting Phase
>>
>>3141259
I see more Nikon shooters in my area when it comes down to events, with Canon being second, and phones over the others.
>>3141260
Really!?
What if the 645z owner is just a hobbyist when it comes to shooting? Then the 645 handles pretty much like a standard Dslr. But then someone with your obviously high skill set would not understand that would you? You are not going to be doing much hand held shooting with a Phase camera, and talk about gear fagging that is the ultimate in that respect.
Even back when I shot large, and medium format my 645 was my go to for a day of fun.
>>
File: hp3.jpg (140KB, 1500x702px) Image search: [Google]
hp3.jpg
140KB, 1500x702px
>>3141276
>the 645 handles pretty much like a standard Dslr.
wow revolutionary idea! I mean no other MF digital is handhold able or functions like a standard DSLR
>>
>>3141259
I deal with professional reporters on a fairly regular basis, and have seen a few RX10iii to my surprise.
>>
>>3141259
>Nikon is rare, I wonder what's up with that.
when it comes to reporters and pros, they tend to use the system that is in larger rental pools.
News papers and pro camera stores often have equipment rentals and will invest in 1 system or the other, the decision of which system probably happened decades ago and does not reflect the nikon vs canon pissing match for consumer dollars.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.